[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started this game up for the first time friends I loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0095.jpg (32KB, 324x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
32KB, 324x160px
Just started this game up for the first time friends

I loved p3 but never finished p4. Also fucking LOVED SMT 3. Anything I should know going in ? As big as these games tend to be I'm just worried about missables. And missing out on good social links. Only two I have so far are Ryuji and Igor SLs. Also I've been playing on normal but it's been piss easy so I'm thinking of switching to hard. What you think?

Any vital info or missables I should be aware of. Not using any guides of course
>>
If you give a shit about spoilers then leave as soon as possible.
>>
>>387120861
Already knew about adachi going into p4 but know nothing about this games story

Prolly won't get any replies anyway ah well
>>
of course there is stuff you miss, especially on first playthrough

You can press the touch bad button on the PS4 controller and it will show you how other players spent that day, which will give you some idea of things you could be doing

ultimately, if you were going for some 100% completion run it would probably take a guide regardless
>>
>>387120793
Prioritize Fortune/Death/Temperance arcana, because they will save you time later.
But it's also a good idea to rank up everything more or less evenly, because quite a few SLs hit a roadbloack at rank 7-9. And you have to do a quest in the dungeon. Meaning it's a good idea to let a bunch of those quests pile up and clear them all up in a single day.
>>
>>387121223
>>387121124
>>387120974
Thanks friends

Will keep this in mind
>>
>>387121345
You don't really need a guide to 100% this, mild social link spoilers ahead. Each social link in this game gives an ability, some of these are really good at saving time, if you wan't to max everything do the fortune and temperance ones when you can as they give some god tier time saving abilities.
>>
>>387121473
Ty friendo
I'll look up when I can do them earliest
>>
>>387120793
-Best Saving time arcanas are Temperance and Fortune.
-Death Arcana can sell you SP recovery items at rank 5 (rank 7 will give you a 50% discount), essential to finish those dungeons in one day.
-Some arcanas give you social stat bonuses (like Sun, sun in a bro), try to focus on those if you can.
-Lots of soda machines everywhere, as always get the SP recovery ones early in the game when SP is scarce.
-Be sure to have enough lockpicks before tackling a dungeon. 4-5 may be enough so you don't miss any chest.
-The DLC uniforms and items are inside the cardboard box in your room.
-Feed the plant with the most expensive fertilizer you can buy, not the cheap one. First the one in the flower shot, then the one you can get in shibuya after the area is unlocked
-Visit the trainstation EVERY SUNDAY for your fruit juice. You get an increase in a social stat without skipping time.
-Do the hamburguer challenge for a huge increase in social stats, do it once when you get 2, 3 and 4 in each stat. If you don't have the stats don't waste your time doing it.
-Buy as many books as you can so you can read in your way to school.
>>
just finished maxing out the slink with sojiro. What the fuck is the point of them giving you kindness points when you need to max out kindness to begin with?
>>
Just enjoy the art. Enjoy the slickness. Enjoy the ride. And enjoy that fucking soundtrack my man.
>>
Get Temperance to rank 8 before the 19th of November. If you don't, you can never max it.
>>
But above all, enjoy yourself and don't sweat the absolute super-duper optimising of your time, it's much more relaxed than previous Persona games. Making your daily routine a systematic road to 100% takes away all the charm of all the Confidant stories and the atmosphere of the game.
>>
>>387120793
When you get to Hifumi and Mishima level then up as much as you can at least to level 8 it will help you so much down the line.
>>
>>387124232
Yes exactly. Do not worry. If he runs into trouble on level ups just keep battling the red monsters a few times.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.