[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Grimwah... You can fuck turtles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: turtle.png (389KB, 1026x768px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.png
389KB, 1026x768px
>MIDI music starts playing
>>
Why does all the text in this game read like it was written but a pseudo intellectual faggot?
>>
>>387114880
Because it's a video game, and video games always have shit writing
>>
can someone with grimwah package their game folder to a zip and upload it to virus total
>>
>>387114276
>one-eyed willy
>>
does anyone know where all 4 of the 25 foot sections of fishing line are? i have 3 of them and have no god damn idea where the 4th is
>>
File: 1461546432312.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461546432312.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>387114880
Because the developer drank drano as a child and also spent several years living in a wooden shack under a bridge while screaming neitzsche quotes at people.
>>
File: 1488445486623.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1488445486623.png
339KB, 670x503px
>>387114276
>can't level up music skill through battle anymore
RIP bards
>>
>>387118161
The OP part about bards is that they cast crowd control spells at max power level for free and they can do so before enemies even get a turn if their speed is high enough. The instruments should be nerfed to only cast stuff at low level and succeed only rarely if the user has low music skill.
>>
Anyone upload version 21 yet?
>>
i swear to god i have cast locate item in so many areas and cannot find this fucking fishing line, are all 4 pieces even implemented yet? do i need version 21?
>>
>>387118694
So they are absolutely useless and there's no reason at all to pick bard?
>>
So some people on RPGcodex have finished the game 100% and it wasn't even close to 600 hours. I fucking told you zombies that it wouldn't be that long, just use common sense instead of thinking Cleve is some magical chessmaster that hid content around every corner.
>>
>>387120761
With the balance changes I'm suggesting, they can still keep enemies at lockdown but they need adequate points in Music to use instruments reliably enough to do so. The reasons to pick them over spellcasters is that they can use their instruments before the enemy's turn and they don't rely on mana.
>>
>>387120981
That dumbass finished his stupid game?
>>
>>387121236
Oh it's worse than that, he actually enjoyed it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.