[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Yusuke from Nioh /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nioh.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nioh.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>
The first ever black samurai
>>
>strange Asian man gives you a bath
>buys your freedom and gives you the title of samurai

So this is the power of BBC...
>>
>>387111297
he couldve been cool if he appeared more than just in 2 boss battles

also we wuz samurai and shiet
>>
>>387112420
Is that actually how he won his freedom?
>>
Big Chainz-san, the strength of our clan is most righteous, my nigga.
>>
>>387113827
oda bought him first then he gave him a bath but yeah thats pretty much it. he still served oda but at least he got a bunch of free stuff out of it
>>
>>387113827
Basically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

It's pretty hilarious how Nobunaga thought they were bullshitting him.
>>
File: Yasuke.jpg (34KB, 805x426px) Image search: [Google]
Yasuke.jpg
34KB, 805x426px
>>387113827
No. Nobunaga saw him and went "oh shit that dude look so fucking rad"

>>387112897
>we wuz samurai and shiet

He was real though.
>>
>>387113827
Oda got him as a gift from a church dude.
Oda being the first westaboo got along with him well and both used to talk a lot.
One day Oda saw him take a bath and saw that his skin actually was black, Oda thought it was paint and this impressed him.
Oda decided to free him and make him a samurai because he liked him and also to piss everyone off.
Tokugawa did something similar with William but with Tokugawa it was more a way to get him to stop wanting to go home since William was a hostage to Tokugawa since Tokugawa wanted to learn how to make Frigates.
>>
>>387114078
The game is based on real people and events, so the real Yasuke got a bath from an asian man? And he gave him freedom?
>>
>>387114078
We used to follow bushido and shit my nigga, slaying niggas and unificating japan all day everyday
>>
>>387114205
Oda thought that he was dark due to paint, so he made him bath and saw that it was actually his skin.
Its like when you check if a girl has a bulge
>>
>>387114205
Basically. He was actually a missionary who was there on call, and happened to end up in the same town Nobunaga was chilling in. He was like 6'4', so he was this giant void man talking about god to the villagers.

The "bath" part is taken from a witness account, who said that the villagers tried to literally scrub the black off him, thinking it was charcoal or something.
>>
>>387114294
WE
>>
Making someone a samurai was a big deal back then, even bigger when the person made a samurai is a foreigner.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.