[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need something new to play, is this good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: WHIdH1w.jpg (224KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
WHIdH1w.jpg
224KB, 600x344px
I need something new to play, is this good?
>>
File: 1498351581281.jpg (128KB, 1008x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1498351581281.jpg
128KB, 1008x1167px
>>
What even is that, not ragnarok online, i mean the doram thing
>>
File: 1480270264797.png (996KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480270264797.png
996KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>387109461
apparently a new update, downloading right now.
>>
>>387109461
RO expansion, you can play as a cat thingy bu tonly has 1 class, summoner wich is something more like a blue mage doing skills with monster names.
>>
>>387109664
I see, are the sprites cute?
I would like to see some good sprite 34.
I may even play it when it comes to the local server.
>>
>>387109826
The cat in OP's image has the cutest sprite in the game, yes.

I cant stand their place's music tho.
>>
>>387109965
So even the music is bad now?
Say what u want about current maplestory, but the OST is still good.
Sad to see RO music being bad.
>>
>>387110124
What, no the music is still good, but the 2 doram songs are ugly.

A song i like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiO5EQsmyj0

Dorams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J65Ym0hDoyQ&index=168&list=PLWa6qxs0LO-v6pR8B9vVmqN-asyi8Crpp
And the next one in that list.
>>
>>387110340
Does the game even follow nordic mythology anymore?
>>
>>387110634
It references the plot manwha which has Freyja as the big bad or something
I think in the latest kRO update you fight a Vakyrie
>>
>is this good?
simple answer: no

Dorams don't go through class change phases at all, so if you feel like class changes are waste of your time, then that's what they're aiming for. They're expand class version of warlocks. The game is not 'aged well' in terms of UI and questlines, you're not going to get WOW experience out of this game, which is what the majority of newcomers mean when they ask 'is this game good'? Might as well just say "is this game close enough to WoW but not pay to win?" instead, and no on both accounts anyway. However, it is ridiculously easy to set up your own server, with modified exp rates and everything, so if you want to go through the RO quests, you certainly can at your own comfort.

sagepost so to not bump and attract /ROG/, the biggest pile of cancer I've seen out of this site.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.