[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I expect nothing and every time I look to see what this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pathoffire.png (15KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
pathoffire.png
15KB, 255x198px
I expect nothing and every time I look to see what this game has become I get more pissed off

>god of war not only returns but has gone cray cray and wants to take over the world
>where the hell is palawa joko

They just have to keep shitting on the corpse of GW1 every chance they get
>>
>i expect nothing
>actually expects gw1
>>
>>387106937
>tfw no option to sign up with Balthazar and kill all of the shitty characters the writing team keeps forcing on us

In order of characters I'd like to kill, I'd go Taimi, Queen Jenna, Logan, Braham, Roxx, those two lesbians and the Shining Blade Exemplar if they were still alive.
>>
>>387107997
Livia was fine in the first game, please don't bully her
>>
File: 1501695496312.jpg (76KB, 606x453px) Image search: [Google]
1501695496312.jpg
76KB, 606x453px
how do I farm money so I can unlock lake doric to farm money?
>>
>>387108741
Play the trading post
>>
>>387108836
so I have to sit my ass for hours looking at the auction house to make money?
>>
>>387108930
No, but you do it to suppliment your money, you can farm level 40 fractals to make money, as well.
>>
>>387108489
She's Quippy McSnarkSnark now, Anon. She's turned into garbage like everything else the writing team touches. It's better than she's put out of her misery.
>>
>>387106937

i havent played in years, what happen to lettuce jesus?
>>
>>387109295
He died to destroy the mind fucking nature dragon and I was genuinely happy to be the one to kill him.
>>
>>387109148
>"I'm not a bad person. I just know what I want."
>"I've killed a lot of people. Don't take it personally."
>"You're the bottom of the barrel, love, and I'm scraping it."
>"You're very lucky. Scars are sexy."

She was always quippy.
>>
>>387109452
But those quips are actually kind of good instead of ones which snub the main character.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.