[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the Sonic series have ended here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png (204KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png
204KB, 324x324px
Should the Sonic series have ended here?
>>
File: 02949827278347234.jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
02949827278347234.jpg
16KB, 264x191px
Should the Mario series have ended here?
>>
should have ended after the first one

or gone back to 2D

Sonic in 3D was a mistake
>>
>>387103178
Yeah.

>>387103296
Nah.
>>
>>387103653

First one was complete ass. Lip syncing was terrible, gameplay was repetitive, plot was nonsensical.
>>
>>387103925

I never said it was good
>>
>>387103178
This games pretty good except for everything outside of the chao garden
>>
File: Sonic_and_Knuckles.jpg (36KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_and_Knuckles.jpg
36KB, 347x500px
Nah, try here
>>
>>387103178
No. Sonic and the Secret Rings/Sonic Unleashed were fun Wii games.

There's another one that was fun but I don't remember the name. I remember you could play as Sonic, Tails and Knuckles and Knuckles was a big guy for you.
>>
>>387103994

The second one was objectively better than the first one though, so I don't get your logic on why the series should have stopped with SA1.
>>
>>387104164

SA2 was absolute shit after island escape, with even worse gameplay then the original, so I dont see how thats possible. Its like they took the bad aspects from 1 and made it even worse
>>
>>387104010

It would be a nice ending but Adventure 2 would be one too, it's just it needed a bit of polish with camera angles, glitches and controls (Should have a designated "special action" button for shit like light dash for example).

I like the gamplay, even if it was a bit experimental in some cases, I miss it, felt more like a platformer than a "go fast with no mistakes", I even liked boostshit but not THAT much.
>>
>>387103178
>ending before Heroes
Maybe your life should have ended there instead.
>>
>>387105342
Heroes isn't a very good game.
>>
>>387105865
It's the best game in the franchise.
>>
Story wise, it would make sense. Eggman seems to reform at the end. He shares this little moment with Tails where he talks about how much he looked up to his grandfather for all the great things he did.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DKysy2ef0
>>
>>387103178
with sa1 yes
>>
>>387105865
You're a nigger
>>387105992
Good taste
>>
>>387105992
laughing my fucking ass off
>>
>>387103178
They should have made Adventure 3 and built on their success with a big chao garden and shit and just continued making new Adventure games but nooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's gimmicky bullshit every single time.
FUCK
>>
NO! DON'T TOUCH THAT LEVER! WWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>387107541
It really isn't though, call me a "nigger" all you want retard, it won't change the fact game is full of flaws you dense ass clown I even grew up with the shit so go fuck yourself
>>
>>387107737
Shut up nigger, I don't wanna hear your bullshit. Go off yourself nigger.
>>
>>387103178
I loved SA2. I remember when it was on the GC, and my parents used to take me to Best Buy to play the demo.
Once I bought it, I realized it was on okay game...but yeah, they should have stopped there. Perhaps made SA3 a decade later...but hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>387107793
>This is the herofags argument
Really shows how brain dead and ignorant you are. inb4 you call me a nigger again because you're too stupid to think of anything else to say.
>>
>>387107737
Nigger lmao
>>
>>387107618
AAAAAHHH
WOAAAAAHHHHHHHH
*awkward silence*
>>
>>387107989
You're the braindead, ignorant, deluded piece of shit. Stop self-projecting you subhuman fucking nigger. If you said this to me irl I'd be beating your ass senseless and knocking all your teeth out. 4chan allows for the most pussy of betas to act tough but I know for a fact they wouldn't dare say this to anyone irl. Fucking nigger.
>>
>>387108119
You have issues, get some help for for your shit taste in games and mental health.
>>
>>387103178
Well the conclusion really felt like the everyone found respite at the end. Everyone mourned Shadow and it looked like even Eggman and Rouge were having a change of heart.

Then of course, we had to keep it going and blow all that away with Heroes. Barely referencing that happened with SA2, no one even blinked on how Shadow was still alive.
>>
>>387108284
>I scared the faggot shitless so he changes the subject
LMAO you idiots are pathetic
>>
>>387108373
In your case you wouldn't scare anyone, although you'd attract a lot of flies from the shit you're spewing, all the threats you made are nothing dude and this is over some mediocre fucking sonic game too, seriously get some help.
>>
>>387103178
I don't know a single person who has gone back to this game and said it wasn't garbage, but I still love it.

All of the shitty audio mixing, comic sans text, overlapping voicelines, and the 'realistic' setting with an over-the-top story were perfect to me. The only thing that ever truly bothered me was the wonky physics, which is obviously a pretty big deal.
>>
The only good part of that game was the Chao garden. Everything else sucked dick.
>>
>>387108614
Stop stealing my lines nigger, you're the one that's spewing shit you cockroach. Also if the game is as mediocre as you say, then the fact that you're going out of your way to shit talk it is insanely fucking pathetic. Like, you're fucking disgusting. You need to get shot in the fucking head desu.
>>
The whole Chao system was basically babby's first eugenics simulator. I remember breeding dozens of Chao to get an all S rank Chao. I stopped naming them anything other than their grades, I force mated them incestually, and culled the weak. In the end, I created the Ubermenschen of Chao.
>>
>>387108312
SA1, 2, Heroes, and Shadow might as well not even be in the same timeline or whatever. I don't think there was a single reference to SA1 in 2 in the story aside from how Tails got his chaos emerald from when he saved Central Square in the first game.

In terms of art design they feel bizarrely different too. The first game seems to be more in line with the original games with all of Eggman's goofy animal robots and technology while the second one is noticeably grittier with only GUN robots and shit.
>>
>>387108953
You're trying to hard to have some kind of persona on an anonymous weeb image board, just saying
>>
>>387109023
I miss G.U.N robots giving Eggman a reason to blow through robots himself and helping him become playable. Now I can't see anyway for Eggman to become playable unless they introduce another enemy like that. It's also funny how Sonic and Eggman never faced off 1 on 1 in SA2 either. Was this the only game they were in where that happened?
>>
>>387109023
It gets weirder when you realize that Lost World is in the same continuity with its fisher price enviroments.
>>
>>387108119
>4chan allows for the most pussy of betas to act tough
And that's why you're here, you fucking skinny-ass beta male.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.