[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Lucioball?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: OH.jpg (82KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
OH.jpg
82KB, 640x898px
How do you feel about Lucioball?
>>
feels like pure rng if you hit the ball or not
>>
meme game type for a failing game. If I wanted to play Rocket League I'd go play Rocket League.
>>
>have teammates who don't know how to hit the ball up
might as well disconnect now
>>
>>387096116
It feels like shit. The boop range feels like it's too short and it also doesn't have the same consistency as normal lucio boops. Sometimes it'll be on your face rolling by you and you'll boop it 1 CM away and it won't stop the momentum or move it
>>
SOPA
>>
>>387096116
literally Rocket League if it were absolutely horrible to play and had no redeeming qualities
>>
>boop the ball
>enemy booped it a frame after you did so it flies right over your head

I wish it locked goalies inside the goal box and other players couldn't enter it like real futbol. So many times our goalie runs out of the box when the buzz starts and screws us over.
>>
>>387096116
I don't care for it, but I welcome game modes that are night-and-day different from the base game.

Mei's Snowball fight was the real good shit.
>>
>>387096575
True, but sometimes you need that powerplay to even the score.
>>
>>387096116
It's not calvinball
>>
Terrible game mode with inconsistent game mechanics and awful teammates every match, resulting in victory basically being a coin flip.
So, better than the base game.
>>
>>387096575
>I wish it locked goalies inside the goal box and other players couldn't enter it like real futbol
but neither of those are true in real futbol
hell, even fifa games let you leave the box with a goalie and make a raid throughout the entire map to shoot
you can even call the goalie for a corner or free kick to go full on offense if the situation is desperate
Paraguay had a goalkeeper who was their dedicated free kicker and penalty shooter back in the days
and if Lucioball didn't let you leave the goal then your ultimate would be useless as a goalie since you can't suddenly leave the goal for some sick-ass play
>>
It's shit
>>
File: uma delicia.png (89KB, 1328x1140px) Image search: [Google]
uma delicia.png
89KB, 1328x1140px
>>387096116
It's boring and terrible
>>
>>387096964
you have a point, I just hate always having to be goalie because everyone wants to get a potg goal.
>>
i'm really bad at it but i need those lootboxes.
why is it so fucking hard?
>>
File: 1501953824330.jpg (154KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501953824330.jpg
154KB, 900x900px
>>387097765
because it's the worst vidya imaginable: a physics based game with horrible, inconsistent physics
>>
>>387097765
Stay goalie and lob the balls coming towards you straight towards the goal. Remember to use your fist (LPM) sometimes and not just the boop Wallrunning and using jump platforms make you faster. Ultimate is very often a free goal.
>>
>>387097432
Like overwatch
>>
>>387096116
>Correira
>ra
For real?
>>
>>387096175
>>387096310
I thought this was just my connection fucking me over. The ball reacts ridiculously inconsistently to being hit.

Also it seems like half the people I play with just run up to the ball and repeatedly hit it in the vague direction of the goal without putting any modicum of thought into what they're doing or where the ball will actually end up. Teamwork is also virtually nonexistent.
>>
>>387096348
UMA
>>
>>387098732
DELICIA
>>
File: w.jpg (76KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
76KB, 800x450px
>>387096116
>Lucioball
In the trash it goes. Mei snowball fight was infinitely superior.
>>
For some reason it feels a lot worse than last year. The hit detection is really inconsistent compared to 2016
>>
>>387098694
That's because you're better off just playing that way. Trying to control the ball just results in some asshole just running up to you and flailing until neither off you has control, and maybe someone scored a goal.
>>
>>387099259
This. Last year I loved playing goalie but now I can't stand it. The ball just feels like it does whatever now. Almost every game I've been in has had at least one own goal.
>>
>>387098956
MACACO
>>
>>387096594
This.
I wish for a mei snowball return with competitive mode.
>>
>>387096519
So, it's rocket league?
>>
>>387096116
it's like a slower, less fun version of rocket league. i missed the event last year and finally got to play this time around. don't understand why people like it so much. pretty boring.
>>
File: 1488048043563.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488048043563.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>They'll bring this piece of watered down rocket league horseshit back
>They'll probably never bring Mei Snowball Fight back
>>
>>387100839
>They'll probably never bring Mei Snowball Fight back
Why wouldn't they? They already have the game mode coded, and they just proved they aren't above recycling.
>>
>>387101131
They brought Lucioball back because it was an Overtard fan favorite.
>>
>>387101287
Was snowball fight unpopular? All I know is I had a blast with it.
>>
>>387101362
It wasn't necessarily unpopular, it just didn't have the same traction Lucioball had for some reason.
>>
i they can recycle the shitty pvp modes all they want but i swear to god junnkenstein and and uprising better have different maps and a new set of skins to go with
never gonna happen because the pve probably take the most effort to make
>>
>>387101498
Maps is only part of it. They need to invent new NPC enemies too, or it's going to be really stale, even in a new location.
>>
File: 1441815499050.png (89KB, 494x349px) Image search: [Google]
1441815499050.png
89KB, 494x349px
>Half of my Lucioball matches
>One player on my team either hugs the goalie the entire time, or hugs the forward the entire time
>They refuse to be more than five feet away from either of us at any given time
>Even when we're going up to the net, the third player fucking trails a foot behind me instead of on the other side of the field for an assist
>Most goals are from the goalie shooting across the field into the other team's net
>rng whether you hit it or not
>Game will even say, "SAVE" and have the ball literally pass through your body into the net, even shows it happening during the highlight

>Any time you play goalie, both of your teammates will fucking return to your net like fucking retards any time the ball is in your half of the field, when the goalie is more than capable of retrieving and returning the ball before anyone else touches it
>Goalie then gets to enjoy watching both retards try to run back either with the ball, or run back to get the ball
>Lose it either way because they're retards sticking side-by-side
>>
Poor man's rocket league

Quite literally. I thought people were memeing but that's all that shit is.
>>
File: 1416857900433.jpg (55KB, 405x424px) Image search: [Google]
1416857900433.jpg
55KB, 405x424px
>>387103476
>Poor man's rocket league
>Rocket League is literally cheaper than Overwatch
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.