[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think about the Samus themed 3DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: samus console.jpg (95KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
samus console.jpg
95KB, 1200x800px
What does /v/ think about the Samus themed 3DS?
>>
The Samus GBA SP was better
>>
>>387089402
It's alright and it makes sense considering that Samus Returns supposedly has some of the best 3D on the system overall, but the look of the system itself feels way too much like the silhouette Pokemon stickers that people sell. The yellow and red contrast is alright I guess for fans but I find it a bit off putting compared to mono color.
>>
>>387089402
>xl
its shit
>>
>>387089402

The yellow looks ugly and Samus is upside down

What's even the point
>>
I really fucking want this since I'm a huge Metroidfag. No money to buy one though.
>>
>>387090995
Same, only I do have the money but can't justify to myself buying a third 3DS no matter how hard I try
>>
>>387091234
At least I only have an original 3DS. I've been wanting to make the upgrade to a New one but I've always been a poorfag. I do have a job now though but I'm trying to spend my money wisely.
>>
Ok here's a quick question: Is there a 100% reliable way to transfer games and saves from my old 3DS if I buy this? Especially since it doesn't use the same SD card
>>
>>387089402
I really like it although like >>387091234, it feels like a waste to be buying a new N3DSXL when my existing black one still works perfectly. I'd rather put the money towards a Prime 4 Switch bundle should one ever appear.
>>
>>387092724
System transfer is easy to do if you have access to both systems. You just want to make sure you have a Micro SD card with greater or equal storage to your old 3DS's SD card.
>>
>>387092845
Also, as >>387090131 said, it is baffling to me that Samus is upside-down. How did they not notice this?
>>
>>387092938
What if I delete stuff on my old 3DS to make it below 4GBs? Is that gonna be fine?
>>
File: tenor.gif (107KB, 354x304px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
107KB, 354x304px
>doesn't come with the game
>>
>>387090131
>>387092959
Samus is right side up.

Are you concerned that she will be upside down when the screen is open? Why would you be looking at the front of it when you're playing it? That makes no sense
>>
>>387093334
That should be fine.
>>
>>387093540
>Are you concerned that she will be upside down when the screen is open?
Yes.

>Why would you be looking at the front of it when you're playing it?
I wouldn't be, which is the entire point: She'll be visible only to others while I'm playing the game. So why shouldn't she be right-side-up to them?
>>
>>387094208
Why do you care about what other people see? Why would you buy a special cosmetic thing if it weren't for your own enjoyment?

Do you invite friends over so they can watch you play on your 3DS?
>>
File: apple-macbook.jpg (20KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
apple-macbook.jpg
20KB, 770x433px
>>387094365
Why are you getting so defensive over this? It doesn't really matter either way, but there's an obvious advantage to having the image oriented the other way. It's the same reason Apple puts their logo "upside-down" on their laptops, even though you don't see it while you're using the computer.
>>
>>387094790
Apple is a brand logo for large object in very public spaces like libraries or schools

Samus is unrecognizable red shapes from more than a few feet and is infinitely more obscure than the Apple logo. And I'm not one of those diamond dog memers but you shouldn't be particularly proud of wanting to show off your special edition video game console to strangers in public.
>>
>>387094790
>design is like the OP pic
Then I can admire it when it's on a shelf or charging while protecting the screens because it's closed

>design is other way
I won't be able to see it properly unless I open the 3DS and look at it from the back

Which one of these is a more common scenario hmmm
>>
>>387095410
>>387095597
You know, you guys have a point.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.