[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halt! Present the goods or pay the fine!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1446360484015.jpg (26KB, 615x347px) Image search: [Google]
1446360484015.jpg
26KB, 615x347px
Sir I need to to stay calm. I am the Steam Police and I need to insure that you have your Skyrim and Fallout games up to date. Please pull out the games or you will have to pay a fine to obtain proper materials. Did you know that the standard Skyrim is no longer good you must have the Ultimate Edition to pass through.
>>
>>387086778
I also wish to inform you that ownership of the Witcher III is forbidden and you will have to purchase all of the Fallout 4 expansions to avoid arrest.
>>
>>387086778
I dont have any of those all I have is games by Paradox
>>
File: 1474837676693.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474837676693.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>387086778
Something seems fishy here
>>
>>387087702
That is a great crime and I will let you off with a warning if you purchase the Fallout 4: Far Harbor Expansion
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (73KB, 539x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
73KB, 539x530px
>>387087702
At least tell me you pirated.
>>
I pirate all of Todd's games.
>>
>>387088424
No I shilled out the money for the base games then used Workshoo content. Its better than their "expansions" anyway
>>
>>387088507
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW, SURRENDER NOW OR PAY THE FINE!!!
>>
ok seriously guys pirating Bethesda Softworks™ LLC software is unethical
>>
I realize this isn't related but I don't feel like making a thread that will just hit page 10 instantly. I'm playing arc the lad and I'm level 60 and my save game left off in Seriya, there are monsters there. What the fuck should I be doing? I want to finish the game without restarting
>>
>>387088701

Never. I'll pirate every game Todd will make for the rest of time.
>>
>>387088921
YOU WILL BE PUNISHED I WILL FIND YOU!!!!
>>
Can someone post the Persona 5 edit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.