[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would someone raid a haunted castle dressed like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: simon belmont.jpg (161KB, 336x600px) Image search: [Google]
simon belmont.jpg
161KB, 336x600px
Why would someone raid a haunted castle dressed like this?
>>
Clothing that can breathe is important when you're going to be running all over a giant castle. You wouldn't want to have heat stroke would you?
>>
>>387081013
To show those pussy ass skeletons and dicksucking vampires who's the boss of this gym.
>>
>Whip is the iconic Castlevania weapon
>You use the flail 98% of the time

What was even the point of having the whip upgrades? You would reach maximum upgrade from a bunch of candles.
>>
>>387081013
Either your massive muscles will strike fear in the hearts of your opponents or they'll be distracted because they're 'mirin. It's a tactical boon either way.
>>
>light armor in vulnerable areas
>100% mobility

I don't know, OP, you'd walk into Dracula's castle in plate?
>>
Because Simon is the only Belmont who had a barbarian phase.
>>
File: Perfectly Sensible Weapon.jpg (172KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Perfectly Sensible Weapon.jpg
172KB, 1366x768px
>>387081432
>whip
>flail
You mean the Combat Cross?
>>
>>387081013
To show Dracula who the boss of this castle is.
>>
File: TrevorJapanManual.png (146KB, 256x258px) Image search: [Google]
TrevorJapanManual.png
146KB, 256x258px
>>387081738
Trevor too.
>>
>>387081013
>Crown headband holds back his luscious locks and that Gem is probably enhanted to turn full medusas into just heads
>Small piece of leather armor covering the shoulder, light and functional
>Tunic that doesn't restrict his movement and gives him easy access to piss and t bag Dracula
>Killer boots
>Motherfucking ball and chains and two swords

Question is why don't you dress like that? Other than being a complete bitch.
>>
>>387081013
the sheer force of an assault of the damned can send you hurtling into the pits to the underworld they have EVERYWHERE

armor is pointless
>>
File: bill and lance.jpg (10KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
bill and lance.jpg
10KB, 204x204px
>ywn fight terrorist scum and ayylmaos dressed like this
>>
File: FUCKYOU.png (165KB, 492x378px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOU.png
165KB, 492x378px
>>387081348
>>
>>387082264
Because i would look like a girl.
>>
File: DG2zrq8V0AAJBrU.jpg (95KB, 1196x1093px) Image search: [Google]
DG2zrq8V0AAJBrU.jpg
95KB, 1196x1093px
>>387081013
With a body like that, it'd be a crime not to show it off.
>>
I ove when people post examples of vidya game males being half naked for no sensable reason other than the sake of it. People bitch all day about happening to females w/o acknowledging that it happens on both sides
>>
>>387081348
>Dracula's Castle is just a day at the gym

i like it
>>
File: dracula and death.gif (306KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
dracula and death.gif
306KB, 300x212px
>>387083315
I wouldn't really want either to end. Half naked muscle men in things I play or watch give me some motivation to improve my life.
>>
File: 1456998857328.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456998857328.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>387083381
Considering how many times Simon went in that goddamn castle it's basically a gym for him.
>that awkward feel when you catch medusa heads mirin your gains.
>>
>>387081013
Here's the thing, there's a vampire lord/lady/lorax living in a giant castle sucking dry the poor bastards that live beneath the castle. If you dress normally to battle them, nothing happens, but if you dress as skimpy as possible or even just naked there's two ways things that could happen:

1) Vampire lady falls in love with them, vampire lorax (ftm/mtf) also falls in love with him, or vampire lord is a faggot and falls in love with him; all of them would be way too distracted to fight properly

2) Vampire Lord hates dicks and is distraught, vampire lady is a dyke, hates dicks and is triggered, vampire lorax hates everything and gets triggered; all of them would be too distraught to fight properly

As you can see, there's no negative to fighting naked against any boss
>>
>>387083625
It's fine to feel that way but there's just a double standard when it comes to women because muh objectification
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.