[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FPS games with a long TTK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: TR Victim Complex.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TR Victim Complex.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
PS2 has been my main FPS for a long time, but I've been trying to find a new game to play for a long time now. Never could get into Overwatch or Dirty Bomb. I just couldn't find a class that really meshed with me.

Are there any other FPS games out there with a Halo-like TTK?
>>
>>387079468
The big ones on the market are CS, CoD, Overwatch and Siege. And PUBG if that counts.
Maybe give Titanfall 2 a go?
There's also Paladins but that just just a budget version of Overwatch with more micro transactions.
>>
>>387080042
thanks for your input you literal zombie LOL
>>
>>387080723
I'm sorry for trying to help you?
>>
>>387080723
What kind of insult is this supposed to be?
>>
>>387080723
You must be 18 or older to post.
>>
>>387080042
Siege has a really short TTK. It's not long by any means and probably not what the OP is looking for.
>>
>>387081081
Fair enough. I don't even know what TTK mean, I was just listing off the big FPS's since these days it's slim pickings. Everyone just plays the few big ones and the rest just have tiny playerbases.
>>
Destiny 2 is coming out soon but it's Destiny 2. The TTK is about what you're looking for though.
>>
File: 54515461646154515.png (218KB, 732x1131px) Image search: [Google]
54515461646154515.png
218KB, 732x1131px
>>387081081
>>387081347

The TTK is short in a sense if you can aim for the head since its one shot head shots

Many like it while others hate it Siege community is split on it
>>
Dirty Bomb
>>
>>387081347
It means time-to-kill.

If it's some faggot like OP who prefers high TTK it's an indicator that they don't know shit about tactics, maneuvers and stuff like that, so they get mad if it takes anything less than a full magazine of bullets for them to die.

Low TTK is good, despite what the noobs here will tell you. It forces you to learn the maps, learn approaches and most importantly, learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>387080780
That wasn't me.
>>
>>387080042
I'd try Titanfall 2, but I wasn't overly impressed with Titanfall 1 and I'm always extremely hesitant to support EA.
>>387081424
Bungie is another one of those devs that I don't like giving money to these days.
>>
>>387081347
TTK means Time to Kill. How long it takes to kill an opponent once you find them. OP wants a game where battles with players are longer, like TF2 or Overwatch
>>387081537
Siege is designed around a very low TTK, with many mechanics based on hiding, ambushes, and line of sight. It's like playing tag with bullets.
>>
>>387080042
cs is like 1 bullet ttk wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>387084074
Read >>387081347
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.