[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most selfish man in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 36

File: 57c887ff389cc.jpg (288KB, 2178x3000px) Image search: [Google]
57c887ff389cc.jpg
288KB, 2178x3000px
The most selfish man in the world
>>
>>387078160
>let everyone in the world rape your daughter.
How about no.
>>
File: YadoAlmostThere.png (2KB, 186x134px) Image search: [Google]
YadoAlmostThere.png
2KB, 186x134px
Excuse me?
>>
>>387078160
why is plague of gripes wearing a poncho
>>
Not far into this, but I assume Joy is bad for me or there's gonna be some sort of secret ending if I don't take it or something - right?

Should I just play normally for now and do a 'joyless' run later? Brad kinda sucks when he's withdrawing or whatever it is.
>>
>>387078160
yes i am not retarded for letting that deer fucker cut off either of my arms he can have my shitty items and disposable party member
>>
Rando can't keep 3 of his men in check, you think he'd do a better job keeping every single one of them from getting their grubby hands on buddy?

>>387079097
you get more lore dumped at the end but the ending is the same
>>
>>387078160
what's with all the threads lately? did another youtuber find this game?
>>
File: 1486084080583.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1486084080583.png
148KB, 222x293px
>lose all your limbs
>never take joy
>try to stop your daughter from being a sex slave
>Still TEH BAD GUY CUZ MEN R EVIL
cuck game
>>
>>387079846
Point is that buddy is clueless to the suffering of brad and his attempts at redemption, as well as how the rest of the world function. When brad asks if he did the right thing he aint asking buddy, she's a dumb slut, he be askin us.
>>
>>387078160

game?

seen this shit posted so many times and never knew
>>
>>387080261
undertale
>>
>>387080440

nigger faggot
>>
>>387080261
get aids, newfag
>>
>>387080261
Mother 3
>>
>>387080569

kill yourself
>>
>>387080261
Assnut and the Adventure of the cheesy Foreskin
>>
>>387079846
>>Still TEH BAD GUY CUZ MEN R EVIL
When was this ever shown?
I mean Brad did literally nothing wrong throughout the game. Ricky was a fucking back stabbing prick who deserved his beating, marty still had to pay for all the abuse he caused Brad and Lisa. And Buddy was a cunt who ran away from the only man willing to protect her and not just use her a rape toy. It's quite clear throughout the game that you can either view Brad as a selfish man who only wants to protect Buddy to fill the void that losing Lisa gave him. Or you can interpret it as Brad genuinely wanting to protect his daughter against the whole world, because he's literally only one of two people who can and will do it. Even more so the creator loves Brad the most and hates Buddy the most.
>>
>>387080261
Game is Lisa
>>
>>387080261

It's Lisa, a game that looks a lot like other great games like Undertale and Earthbound.
>>
>>387078160
bullshit hes selfish
all he wanted was to protect buddy
>>
>>387080261
lisa
>>
>>387080793
>>387080787

much appreciated
>>
Reminder that the expansion is shit and unnecessary. The base game ended perfectly.
>>
>>387078968
/thread
>>
File: lisa.png (2KB, 158x150px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.png
2KB, 158x150px
>>387078160
The most selfish girl in the world.
>>
>>387080852
This. Buddy has to be the worst written character I've ever seen. Atleast in Joyful. There's a reason Dingaling fucking hates her.
>>
First run should I do pain mode or normal? Is this the kind of game where it would benefit me to do normal then do a second playthrough on pain so that I can marvel at the differences?
>>
File: StayEnding.png (6KB, 523x182px) Image search: [Google]
StayEnding.png
6KB, 523x182px
This is the canon ending, right?
>>
>>387080969
She's a perfectly fine character.
Does she have a shitty personality and transcends edge in most situations? Sure
Is it a perfectly justifiable thing given her circumstances and the fact she's constantly doped up on joy? Absolutely
>>
>>387081201
>Is it a perfectly justifiable thing given her circumstances and the fact she's constantly doped up on joy? Absolutely
Fuck no. She betrayed the man who raised her. Betrayed both men that just wanted to protect her, and then goes on to kill a bunch of guys who did nothing wrong. I have no idea what the fuck Dingaling was thinking when he made Joyful.
>>
>>387080969
Just because he likes her the least of the three protagonists doesn't mean he hates her
>>
>>387081436
He literally was asked who his least favorite character was and he said Buddy.
>>
>>387079097
>Joyless first run

Just play normally anon. Don't focus on endings or anything like that. Just enjoy the story and such. I used joy plenty but not every chance I got, bit of moderation. Like would be applicable in reality.
>>
how do I play lisa? there's like 50 versions
>>
>>387079097
if you can manage your sp pretty well then you can just abuse fireballs while brad's withdrawing, his physical attacks do nothing but fireball still hurts like a bitch
>>
File: nothignwrong.png (241KB, 415x647px) Image search: [Google]
nothignwrong.png
241KB, 415x647px
>>387080852
It had more of best boy and a great soundtrack. The ending was shit though, I agree.
>>
>>387081384
You mean the man that spent half of the time tripping out on joy, and the other hiding buddy in his basement cus the world is just too scary? Or the man who taught her that killing will eventually end up a necessity and had her kill a guy when she hasn't even hit puberty? That kind of world fucks up people, it definitely fucks a child.

I'm not saying I respect any of buddy's choices or why she crossed all the people she crossed, but I sure as fuck can understand them.
>>
>>387081592
LISA: THE FIRST - first game, barebones, walk around dream lands as the character lisa, can skip if you want and read a plot synopsis since it's pretty much all story. Heavily inspired by yume nikki.

LISA: THE PAINFUL - main game and the one most people in this thread are talking about, story focused but with RPG maker combat, walk around a wartorn wasteland as brad

LISA: THE JOYFUL - a sequel?/expansion? to the first game. Combat focused, kinda sucks compared to the painful, murder shit as a little girl
>>
>>387081384
>>387080969
>>387080852

>Not putting yourself in the shoes of a scared, confused tweenager who suddenly finds out the man who raised her isn't all he seems and discovering most of the world is out to rape you once they know you exist

>Ignoring the fact that Brad beat the shit out of his own adoptive son despite the fact that he just wanted to protect Buddy

>Ignoring the fact that Brad beat the shit out of his father despite the fact that he was very clearly treating buddy well, not bothering to listen to him when he says he's made an attempt to change

>Brad has arguably done worse shit to many people despite being a grown ass man and yet people still insist he's the best protagonist. He's a damned good one, but his crimes are honestly far worse than Buddy's.

>Buddy is, at the end of the day, still not an adult and has no idea how to confront trauma and no one really bothered to help her with that, not even Rando, who just insisted on sheltering her like Brad did.

This thread is autism incarnate, fucking hell.
>>
>>387081846
>and the other hiding buddy in his basement cus the world is just too scary? Or the man who taught her that killing will eventually end up a necessity and had her kill a guy when she hasn't even hit puberty?

And that did literally nothing but good. If it weren't for Brad teaching her that killing is good she would of been raped even more so by Rando's guards. Olathe is fucked dude, literally nothing but horny men who haven't seen women for years. To the point where it's common for men to play drag
>>
>>387081507
Least favorite =/= hate. It means just that: their least favorite.

Not everything is just love or just hate, you autistic /v/tard.
>>
>>387081162
[spoilers]Randos the father in both endings[/spoiler]
>>
>>387082057
>>Ignoring the fact that Brad beat the shit out of his own adoptive son despite the fact that he just wanted to protect Buddy
Are you fucking retarded? Brad has literally no idea who Rando is and all he knows about him is that he's the strongest man in the wasteland in charge of a army composed of nothing but rapists and murderers.

>Ignoring the fact that Brad beat the shit out of his father despite the fact that he was very clearly treating buddy well, not bothering to listen to him when he says he's made an attempt to change
Judgement is needed and Marty deserved nothing but death. He tortured Brad and Lisa mentally and physically their whole childhood to the point that Lisa killed herself. You can't just turn around and be redeemed.

>Brad has arguably done worse shit to many people despite being a grown ass man and yet people still insist he's the best protagonist. He's a damned good one, but his crimes are honestly far worse than Buddy's.

What things? Did he go out of his way to kill a pacifist?
>>
>>387082180
>Least favorite =/= hate. It means just that: their least favorite.
Sure seems like it when he prefers even characters like Marty and Buzzo to her.
>>
>>387082123
>>387082123
You're looking from the perspective of an outsider, yes brad tried his hardest despite constant relapses into insanity, and arguably did the things that would be best for buddys future. From buddy's perspective though he simply left a trail of death behind him trying to take buddy by force back into a basement of a house she probably counted the grains of sand forming the walls in.
>>
>>387082003
thanks I'll give it a try
>>
>Finished a joyless run on pain mode
>Only get the pain mode ending
what the fuck
>>
>>387082760

>giantmiddlefinger.jpg
>>
>>387082760
yeah I think pain mode overlaps joyless
>>
>>387078160
Why didn't brad just fuck her.
>>
>>387082760
You didn't do the right thing.
>>
>>387082568
>From buddy's perspective though he simply left a trail of death behind him trying to take buddy by force back into a basement of a house she probably counted the grains of sand forming the walls in.
Yet she never sought to actually hear him out. How evil the men he killed were and how much good he's done for her. She never asks him how he lost his arms, Buddy's not just a kid either, she's atleast 12-14. Judging by how literate and mature she is in Joyful. Buddy's a total cunt dude, willing trust a bunch of random men over the man who raised her and did nothing but protect her. It's also funny to me that people always assume that Brad did nothing with her. He played with her numerous times and for all we know let her outside the house.
>>
>>387082894
psychological torment blah blah second chances blah blah blah who cares she gets raped anyway
>>
>>387082894
Because he's one of the only sane men in the whole wasteland despite being a druggie who was tortured his whole childhood.
>>
>>387082949
He even stopped taking Joy due to Buddy. Something that's addicting as fuck and has an extremely taxing withdrawal affect. Brad is a saint.
>>
>>387080136
Most of Brad's suffering is completely self-inflicted, and her ignorance of the world is a direct result of Brad's actions.
>>
>>387083384
Why are you constantly using information that's not available to buddy to justify how buddy is a bad character? Step back, detach yourself from who you like and who you dislike as a personality, and you might start understanding how she's an entirely reasonably crafted character
>>
>>387083646
>Why are you constantly using information that's not available to buddy to justify how buddy is a bad character? Step back, detach yourself from who you like and who you dislike as a personality, and you might start understanding how she's an entirely reasonably crafted character
Buddy literally asks him if he's taken Joy. She's aware of it and what it does.
>>
File: 1448639426349.png (150KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1448639426349.png
150KB, 600x581px
What I wanted Rando should of done.
But knowing Rando he's to good for this world.
Still, Buddy's a bitch with a god complex due to being Yado's kid.
>>
If you keep making threads you're gonna make the game popular and you'll stop liking it.
>>
File: 1441604595890.jpg (17KB, 509x446px) Image search: [Google]
1441604595890.jpg
17KB, 509x446px
>Only played LISA and Dragon's Dogma because /v/ told me about them

Sometimes this board is a godsend
>>
File: Battler_buzzo.png (2KB, 156x156px) Image search: [Google]
Battler_buzzo.png
2KB, 156x156px
Did Buzzo do the right thing?
>>
>>387084095
DD is kind of overrated around her. Combat is pretty simple and forgiven because you can climb on big monsters. Everything else is just mediocre as all hell. Story, art, soundtrack, writing, etc...

>>387084165
Did literally nothing right.
>>
File: 63135519_p15_master1200.jpg (580KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
63135519_p15_master1200.jpg
580KB, 1200x792px
>>387084165
Did Marty do the right thing?

All of this could of been prevented if everyone attached to Lisa's life were given a second chance of redemption or forgiveness.
Things could of gone so much better, but its amazing the amount of impact Lisa brought onto Olathe.
Abuse
>>
>>387084217
>Did literally nothing right.
Doesn't this describe everyone in Lisa?
>>
What's it like to be a Joy mutant?
>>
Why was Buzzo so strong?
>>
>>387084590
>Doesn't this describe everyone in Lisa?
The only bad thing Brad did was kill those kids on accident, then again that is a secret/optional area and was most likely just there for humor/shock. Rando did literally one thing wrong and that was not telling brad who he was.
>>
File: MmNiMvq.png (5KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
MmNiMvq.png
5KB, 261x261px
>>387084708
They either have a baby like mind after their desires are complete.
A horrific killing machine with the only desire to murder people.
>>
>>387084794
And getting addicted to joy
And killing marty right infront of buddy despite constant pleas to stop
And not willing to talk it out with rando
And taking drugs while taking care of a kid from infancy
And dropping her on her head leading to buddy being retarded
And not standing up to Marty when Lisa was actually getting abused
>>
>>387085023
Most of the joy mutants looked very non-threatening physically. I'd like to see an animated joy mutant fight. None of them look even fit to be walking around much less one hit TKO'ing your party
>>
>>387082183
No, it's Dale.
>>
Will there ever be a game as good as Lisa was? Story wise anyways. I've never been more invested in character arcs then I was with this game.
>>
File: Battler_Hawkbeast.png (4KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
Battler_Hawkbeast.png
4KB, 212x212px
>>387085251
>None of them look even fit to be walking around much less one hit TKO'ing your party
>>
So what is this guy working on now that he made tons of money? Nothing?
>>
>>387081201
>two rhetorical questions and answering them yourself in single words
Everytime I see a post with this structure I immediately assume that the author is a dimwitted cuntbag that unknowingly absorbs all the retarded speech patterns he encounters on the internet because that's all the social exposure he gets. You are part of the cancer, do something about it or get the fuck out.
>>
>>387081201
Wait, she was constantly doped up on Joy? Where was this stated?
>>
>>387084541
Marty should've died like he did. His death is really satisfying if you've played the first.
>>
>>387085241
>And getting addicted to joy
If you were physically and mentally abused your whole life and your sister was raped/abused by your father as well I'm sure you would turn somewhere for help. Being a poor kid that had like 3 friends he turned to drugs.

>And killing marty right infront of buddy despite constant pleas to stop
So now people are marty apologists? That's pretty fucking pathetic.

>And not willing to talk it out with rando
Rando is also at fault for this, Randos army are war mongering rapists why wouldn't Rando be the same? Why would he allow his troops to do all these things?

>And taking drugs while taking care of a kid from infancy
Then managed to fight off his addiction until being force fed.

>And dropping her on her head leading to buddy being retarded
He dropped her on her head but where is it ever stated that made her stupid?

>And not standing up to Marty when Lisa was actually getting abused
True but he later trained kids and himself to be able to not let that happen again
>>
>>387085775
Cool cool ad hominem is a good time but surely even someone so amazingly complex as yourself understands you're not gonna get far by just calling people names.
>>
>>387082410
I'm not him, but you're pretty retarded. Here's why:

> Brad has literally no idea who Rando is and all he knows about him is that he's the strongest man in the wasteland in charge of a army composed of nothing but rapists and murderers.

Brad pretty much disowned Dusty before the events of Painful occured. The fact that he didn't know who Rando was is irrelevant when you remember Brad KNEW Rando before he became Rando

>Judgement is needed and Marty deserved nothing but death. He tortured Brad and Lisa mentally and physically their whole childhood to the point that Lisa killed herself. You can't just turn around and be redeemed.

It's clear the nuance of story is lost on you. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Yes, Marty was an absolute fucking scumbag which resulted in Brad becoming an absolute scumbag. The fact that he can't forgive Marty for what he's done to him and Lisa but expects Buddy to forgive him for what he's done to her shows how much of a fat hypocrite he is. If he spared Marty's life there, that probably would've shown Buddy that Brad's a much better and bigger person than she originally thought, but no. Brad ended up hurting Buddy to get to Marty, not seeing that he's become him and is no better. Of course, in-story reasons state that it's because of all the Joy in his system that made him incapable of doing anything other than his base desires and he was pretty fucking close to turning at this point, but still.

>What things? Did he go out of his way to kill a pacifist?

Well, for one he goes out of his way to tell Buddy to kill innocent people. He goes out of his way to prevent Buddy from having a better life due to his own guilt by not giving her to the Rando army in the first place. He lets some of his friends die, and outright kills the rest of them when they try to reason why what he's doing is a terrible idea. Not to mention a lot of people you kill aren't doing anything other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>387085241
>And not standing up to Marty when Lisa was actually getting abused
Dude he was like 10. What the fuck is he going to do? Is it ever stated that he didn't?
>>
File: Battler_bobby.png (4KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Battler_bobby.png
4KB, 220x220px
>>387085251
>Most of the joy mutants looked very non-threatening physically.

That makes it even worse, not knowing what to expect from these freaks.

by their designs you can imagine how they would fight with how their body's portrayed, they aren't stuck to one place, at least some of them.
Imagine fighting a beanie/punching bag but its flesh is 2x stronger and they hit like a truck, and they can also bite your fucking head off.
>>
File: MeetingOldMarty.png (97KB, 968x411px) Image search: [Google]
MeetingOldMarty.png
97KB, 968x411px
Did you kill him?
>>
>>387085685
he changed the name of his company in honor of his dad and is working on something called Ninja Tears
>>
>>387086026
I think one of the lines when he was buying drugs implied that he was still living with pops
>>387085876
Nobody is trying to download Marty being a shitstain, doesn't mean you have to brutalize him in front of you ""daughter""

you seem adamant on defending brad despite his very clearly cut flaws, maybe because you were really touched by the ending maybe because 'you're retarded, but at least I know there's no point arguing past this point
>>
>>387082183
ding confirmed it was brad over a year ago
>>
>>387086026
It IS stated that he went along with the abuse.
>>
>>387086220
His father's name is Brad? Haha, that's quite funny considering.
>>
File: Percy_HD.png (188KB, 371x477px) Image search: [Google]
Percy_HD.png
188KB, 371x477px
>>387086143
Did you let him shit in peace?
>>
File: Bloodmoon.png (31KB, 363x196px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodmoon.png
31KB, 363x196px
If this action changed your opinion of Brad in anyway, you are a weak fool.
>>
>>387086347
Lisa fucked Joy Brad eh?
>>
>>387086347
Quit ur bullshitting, also sweethart is a female mutant not shown or mentioned in painful/joyful.
>>
>>387086020
Marty was completely beyond forgiveness though. It didn't matter a bit that he changed. If Olathe was an established society he would have spent the rest of his life in jail and you would be ok with that. Since it's a lawless wasteland there is no other way to make him pay for his unforgivable crimes. It was only fair. He got it coming and it doesn't matter what a piece of shit Brad is. He is leagues above his father.
>>
>>387086020
>Brad pretty much disowned Dusty before the events of Painful occured. The fact that he didn't know who Rando was is irrelevant when you remember Brad KNEW Rando before he became Rando
And how the fuck is he supposed to know who the leader of army with a mask is? Rando not once sought out to tell Brad who he is.

>It's clear the nuance of story is lost on you. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Yes, Marty was an absolute fucking scumbag which resulted in Brad becoming an absolute scumbag. The fact that he can't forgive Marty for what he's done to him and Lisa but expects Buddy to forgive him for what he's done to her shows how much of a fat hypocrite he is. If he spared Marty's life there, that probably would've shown Buddy that Brad's a much better and bigger person than she originally thought, but no. Brad ended up hurting Buddy to get to Marty, not seeing that he's become him and is no better. Of course, in-story reasons state that it's because of all the Joy in his system that made him incapable of doing anything other than his base desires and he was pretty fucking close to turning at this point, but still.
And Brad protected Buddy her whole life. From a wasteland full of murderes and rapists. How in any fucking way is that comparable to raping your own daughter and physically/mentally abusing both your children? How the fuck do you expect forgiveness for something like that?

>Well, for one he goes out of his way to tell Buddy to kill innocent people.
When did this occur?

>He goes out of his way to prevent Buddy from having a better life due to his own guilt by not giving her to the Rando army in the first place.
What better life is there? You do realize that Rando's closest members in his military raped Buddy in Joyful? Majority of his army was even willing to turn on Rando to get to Buddy. You think when Buddy finally has another kid they won't just rape them too?
>>
>>387086475
if you mean buddy, yeah, propped up his weird mutant dick or something and jammed herself on it. the tweet is still up there somewhere and it's supposed to be taken as a happy thing, not a fucked up one. brad also can still talk to some extent so maybe he's calmed down like we've seen other mutants do after they reach their innermost desire
>>
File: Gary the Hot Soup.png (1KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
Gary the Hot Soup.png
1KB, 288x288px
The hottest soup in the world
>>
>>387086347
>ding confirmed it was brad over a year ago
Source? Not like I don't believe you but I thought it was heavily implied that the kid was the result of Buddy being raped by Rando's guys. He also deleted a lot of his tweets so that might of been a mistake
>>
>>387086630
It's still up to speculation and is still unknown, don't be throwing opinions as facts without anything to back it.
>>
>>387086654
Lisa the Joyful was a shit game.
>>
>>387086830
ding tweeted it bitch, go find or simply ask for it again yourself. he's fairly active on it
>>
>>387086338
>Nobody is trying to download Marty being a shitstain, doesn't mean you have to brutalize him in front of you ""daughter""
If you saw the man who caused you and your sister nothing but torment for 10-14 years of your life you would definitely lose control.

you seem adamant on defending brad despite his very clearly cut flaws, maybe because you were really touched by the ending maybe because 'you're retarded,

>'you're retarded,
Nice ad hom bro
>>
>>387086143
yes, its a little hard to tell so some people think its up to speculation on whether he got away or not but if you look closely in the chair after the battle you'll notice his legs are their and brad blew up the entire upper half of his body
>>
>>387086913
So you're saying brads protectiveness over buddy didn't take precedent over his revenge boner?

Geez he sure sounds like a fantastic individual, especially since marty is suppose to be a parallel to brad in how he treated buddy
>>
File: 1501121569245.jpg (46KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501121569245.jpg
46KB, 575x1024px
Where can I find a clean copy of this shit.
The one in my usual piracy den is full of spyware.
>>
>>387086143
Of course. It's still fucking retarded how Dingaling just deus ex'd Marty on to some random island that Buddy happened to visit. Would have been so much more satisfying if she wasn't there
>>
>>387086618

When is it stated that Buddy got raped in joyful? I don't remember that part
>>
>>387086907
lying nigger he never implied it was Brad I've read the tweets.
>>
>>387087120
>Geez he sure sounds like a fantastic individual, especially since marty is suppose to be a parallel to brad in how he treated buddy
If you don't already know Joy causes you to act without thought. Of couse Brad was mad at him but due to Buzzo force feeding him Joy he couldn't control himself. Had Buzzo not done that Brad most likely wouldn't have done it. I still say Marty deserved all he got, just not in front of Buddy.

>>387087283
When Rando leaves his soldiers in charge of Buddy at the beginning of the game. They sneak into her room and it's heavily implied they atleast molested her. And since there was no specific sexual act that buddy had done with anybody else it's pretty easy to assume the baby is a result of them raping her.
>>
>>387086143
Was there a way to not kill him?
>>
>>387087179
Steam you poorfag, it's practically pennies
>>
>>387080953
>not ruling your rapists through fear

I bet you'd like your rape cave faggot.
>>
>>387087440
It's not Undertale
>>
>>387087505
I don't use steam.
>>
File: Battler_Big_Lincoln.png (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
Battler_Big_Lincoln.png
13KB, 308x308px
standalone game when
>>
File: the pink flamingos.jpg (69KB, 572x571px) Image search: [Google]
the pink flamingos.jpg
69KB, 572x571px
>>387087797
when Ding decides to go back and do more Lisa after his secret hidden project: Ninja tears
>>
File: Notinfrontofher.jpg.png (27KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
Notinfrontofher.jpg.png
27KB, 700x840px
>>387086143
>molested/neglected your sister and let her git fucked for drug money untill she fucking offs herself
>b-b-b-ut b-b-brad i've changed now
damn right I killed marty
>>
File: 1450637042166.png (204KB, 963x543px) Image search: [Google]
1450637042166.png
204KB, 963x543px
I want to doom the world by fucking Buddy to death.
>>
>>387087410
>It was just the drugs!
>But wait when buddy was on drugs all of her behavior is entirely her responsibility
wow kid
>>
>>387086618
>And how the fuck is he supposed to know who the leader of army with a mask is? Rando not once sought out to tell Brad who he is

...again, the fact that Brad didn't know who Rando was is irrelevant. Brad fucked up Dusty BEFORE he became Rando, which adds to the fact that he's a terrible person.

>And Brad protected Buddy her whole life.

Not according to Buddy. Brad killed or maimed everyone who was important in her life, and as I stated turned her into a killing machine by telling her to kill random dudes Brad captured out in the wilderness.

>How in any fucking way is that comparable to raping your own daughter and physically/mentally abusing both your children? How the fuck do you expect forgiveness for something like that?

We have no fucking idea what Brad has done to Buddy, but SOMETHING made her run away in the first place, and she wasn't raped ONCE when she was gone. Brad probably ended up doing the same thing - he was a Joy junkie. And forgiving Marty for everything he did would've shown that Brad IS capable of changing his ways like Marty tried to do.

>When did this occur?

It's seen literally right at the beginning of Joyful, and I don't give two shits if you think it's noncanon.

>What better life is there?

How about having access to all resources to survive and a comfortable place to live, instead of literally in a shack in the middle of nowhere with a cave dug out in the floor?

>You do realize that Rando's closest members in his military raped Buddy in Joyful? Majority of his army was even willing to turn on Rando to get to Buddy. You think when Buddy finally has another kid they won't just rape them too?

Even if that were true, Rando would keep a close eye on her and would protect her if anyone tried to lay a hand on her. His subordinates ONLY started getting brave AFTER Brad trashed his entire army. Also, Rando's military members didn't rape Buddy in Joyful as most of Rando's army were fucking dead you idiot.
>>
>>387084165
>puts all the blame on Brad rather than Marty the actual abuser

Nah fuck Buzzo
>>
>>387086143
>implying that whole scene wasn't a hallucination besides brad hitting Buddy
>>
Any other games similar to this?
>>
>>387088168
Undertale :^)
>>
>>387087984
the greatest fanart of lisa portrayed.
It brings so much joy
>>
He didn't care when his son got his face buzzed off, so uh, I think he deserves a title as a self-absorbed piece of shit that's very easy to sympathize with. He knows it himself, that's why he likes the Pain.
>>
>>387087657
Then get the DRM-free version from the website for the same price
>>
>>387088059
I admire your effort of changing the mind of someone who's been up brads ass for the past hour
>>
File: Tooley.png (23KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
Tooley.png
23KB, 238x183px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>387086143
No. He's my dad.
>>
>>387088059
Buzzo fucked up Dusty..
>>
>>387079846
Buddy is not the moral compass of LISA you retarded fuck, she was completely ignorant of Brad and Buzzo even tells her that Brad was a good person in the Joyful.
>>
>>387088261
But I don't want to pay for something I'm unsure I will like.
>>
>>387085876
Rando pretty clearly gives his soldiers orders to tone down the bloodshed, but most of the time they disobey if Rando isn't physically there to enforce his peaceful desires.

Examples
>first Rando guys you fight pick a fight with Brad, one soldier reminds another "Rando doesn't want us starting shit"
>When Rando crashes Brad's bike and 3 wait behind to kill Brad for the rations
>>
What's the best song in Lisa and why is it War Season?
>>
>>387088476
nigger what
>>
>>387088286
He didn't cave in to taking joy like the rest of his friends which were the Salvation Rangers. They all turned into joy mutants and Blue killed Black in the process.
>>
>>387088532
I don't use steam, so I don't get the epic refund when a game is shit. Before buying anything, I pirate it to give it a try. Ain't that complex.
>>
Does anything special happen in a joyless run of Joyful?
>>
>>387086361
Yeah I'm sure a kid could handle being strong armed by his drunk abusive dad to get drunk and then molest/fuck his sister before watching hin do the same.

That's totally on Brad...
>>
no race jokes please
>>
>>387088590
not only did blue kill him, he ripped his fucking head off. Now he paces back and forth with blood on both hands.
>>
>>387088758
HOL UP
>>
File: 1502425389357.jpg (183KB, 720x826px) Image search: [Google]
1502425389357.jpg
183KB, 720x826px
>>387088476
Don't ever buy anything then, stupid.
>>
>>387088721
no. you are encouraged to use joy, that's the whole fucking point and explains the buddy's characterization, something idiots seems to dismiss as poor writing and not a little girl doped up on fucking military grade experimental narcotics that prey on your strongest inner feelings.
>>
>>387088740
Running away with Lisa is also an option...
>>
>>387078780
>BUT MUH DAUGHTER
Last of Us retarded an entire generation of male gaymers
>>
File: 1459940044925.jpg (122KB, 640x734px) Image search: [Google]
1459940044925.jpg
122KB, 640x734px
>>
>>387088843
I can confirm people do this. The voodoo is real.
>>
>>387088059
>...again, the fact that Brad didn't know who Rando was is irrelevant. Brad fucked up Dusty BEFORE he became Rando, which adds to the fact that he's a terrible person.
Brad abandoned Dusty he didn't "fuck up" him.
Still wrong but he wasn't responsible for Dusty's injury's. That was Buzzo.

>Not according to Buddy. Brad killed or maimed everyone who was important in her life, and as I stated turned her into a killing machine by telling her to kill random dudes Brad captured out in the wilderness.

Who did he kill that was important to her? Ricky? Who betrayed Brad with full knowledge of how Buddy would be treated (raped). The rest of Brads friends were killed by RANDO'S ARMY.

>We have no fucking idea what Brad has done to Buddy, but SOMETHING made her run away in the first place, and she wasn't raped ONCE when she was gone. Brad probably ended up doing the same thing - he was a Joy junkie. And forgiving Marty for everything he did would've shown that Brad IS capable of changing his ways like Marty tried to do.
She ran away because she's a teenager who wants to explore the world. Nowhere is it stated let alone implied that Brad did anything wrong to her.

>he was a Joy junkie. And forgiving Marty for everything he did would've shown that Brad IS capable of changing his ways like Marty tried to do.
Brad had literally no control over what he did to Marty. He felt anger but Joy, which was forced in his system by Buzzo repeatedly caused him to act on his emotions. He would not have killed Marty if it weren't for buzzo.

>How about having access to all resources to survive and a comfortable place to live, instead of literally in a shack in the middle of nowhere with a cave dug out in the floor?
The majority of Rando's army are there because of supplies. They couldn't give a rats ass about Rando. Shown multiple times throughout the game where they go behind his back, whether to murder or plan to rape Buddy. Rando would have to kill his whole army to protect her
>>
>>387088740
yeah but when brad grew up he fucked off instead of taking Lisa out of that abusive relationship
>>
>>387088843
Or, try things before buying, like someone who is not retarded with money
>>
>>387088862
So, even if you've taken absolutely no joy the game just pretends you've been abusing joy?
>>
>>387089027
she starts taking it on the island with marty, and you don't need more than one dose to trigger a joy mutation
>>
>>387088059
>Rando's military members didn't rape Buddy in Joyful as most of Rando's army were fucking dead you idiot.
Did you not even fucking play Joyful? Straight at the start of the fucking game Rando takes Buddy and gives her a room. With the order to 3 of his subordinants. (Being his closest as well) to watch over her room. Later the screen is black and there is shown to be people in her room molesting her. Later shown to be the same 3 soldiers that Rando told to protect her. She kills them all but not before being molested. Potentially raped, which would answer why she has a baby at the end of the game. Since there was no other instance of her getting sexually involved throughout both games.
>>
>>387089124
Ah, whoops.
I always thought mutation was a result of repeated consumption.
>>
>>387088286
Gay, which made him not desire Buddy's tight pussy.

Or you know a guy not interested in raping a kid.
>>
File: My_little_buddy.jpg (829KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
My_little_buddy.jpg
829KB, 2550x3300px
>>387081162
I fucking hope so. I thought of it so much I made art about it and thought up gameplay mechanics about the kid using Yado's horn to his advantage.
>>
>>387089005
pretty sure brad fucked off when he was a fucking 10 year old to go learn martial arts and beat the shit out of marty but by the time he grown she has already offed herself
>>
File: 2112333.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2112333.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>387087797
Joyful was pretty bad but damn if Big Lincoln's fight wasn't some of the tightest shit.
>>
>>387088529
Beam Brain is pretty hype.

Summer Love is chill as fuck.

This is the only game I've gotten the full OST for.
>>
File: DickDickson.png (2KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
DickDickson.png
2KB, 130x130px
a true party member
>>
>>387089434
Literally fanfiction
>>
>>387089745
How so? Brad is not even in the first.
>>
>>387089745
>Literally fanfiction
What? That's what specifically happened though. He started learning how to fight specifically to protect Lisa and people in general. Which would also lead him to starting a dojo. She killed herself when he was still not capable of doing anything for her.
>>
File: 1-Brad.jpg (82KB, 800x364px) Image search: [Google]
1-Brad.jpg
82KB, 800x364px
>>387089434
>>
>>387087797
>wanting to play as a guy who jobbed to a 14 year old girl
>>
>>387088529

because every time that shit played you knew you had a challenging fight before you
>>
>>387090301
Just think about all the shit she did in Painful and Joyful. Brad taught her TOO well.
>>
>>387090468
still a 14 year old girl
>>
File: 1435428133070.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1435428133070.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>387089997

> A man with a tough shell, but a weak core.

Brad didn't deserve any of the suffering he got. He was just trying to make things right.
>>
>>387089003
Those aren't rando soldiers u gay nigga
It was bob Friday crew
>>
>>387090830
She was also jacked up on Joy, and Big Lincoln presumably kept himself clean.
>>
>>387090916
That's okay big guy, we still love you, even if you got your ass kicked by a angry emotional teenage girl :^)
>>
>>387089003
>Brad abandoned Dusty he didn't "fuck up" him.
Still wrong but he wasn't responsible for Dusty's injury's. That was Buzzo.

I didn't say anything about his injuries; the fact that he got fucked up is because Brad disowned him. Otherwise Bernard wouldn't have touched him.

>Who did he kill that was important to her? Ricky? Who betrayed Brad with full knowledge of how Buddy would be treated (raped). The rest of Brads friends were killed by RANDO'S ARMY.

How is telling Brad that Buddy would be raped a betrayal? And Cheeks is the only one who died by Rando's hand. Sticky and Rick were the ones trying to reason with Brad to let her stay with his army. They were misinformed that she could repopulate the entire race but she still would've had a much better upbringing with them than with him considering how he treats her.

>Nowhere is it stated let alone implied that Brad did anything wrong to her.

How about whenever Buddy is fucking onscreen? She literally states "Brad, you're the one who hurt me the most." Paraphrased but still.

Brad had literally no control over what he did to Marty. He felt anger but Joy, which was forced in his system by Buzzo repeatedly caused him to act on his emotions. He would not have killed Marty if it weren't for buzzo.

Dude, this is where the nuance of story comes in like I originally stated. Ingame reasons state it was the joy doing it, but it draws a parallel to actual real world events where you face your abuser/bully and if you've grown as a person or still hold on to a grudge. Whether Marty deserved to die by Brad's hand doesn't matter since Marty dying doesn't bring Lisa back nor does it undo any of the pain it caused Brad. In fact, it just shows that Lisa made the right decision in staying away from Brad. It's only a matter of time before he does the same thing to her.

>Rando would have to kill his whole army to protect her

Pretty sure they were all loyal to him because he's able to kick all their asses. Brad could.
>>
brad did literally nothing wrong
prove me wrong
>>
So was buddy raped?
>>
brad is a failure and achieved nothing in life
>>
>>387080770

This. It's how I interpreted the story, Brad is a tragic hero who was trying to do what was right in a completely awful, selfish world.
>>
>>387078160
>>387090853
>have to run from home to avoid daily beatings from dad and other kids.
>learn some martial arts get ready to fix things and go save your sister.
>learn she's already commited suicide due to sexual abuse and neglect.
>start abusing the shit out of drugs.
>find a baby girl randomly and think that you've been given a second chance.
>protec the fuq out of her but drug withdrawls cause constant nightmarish visions of your sister.
>start using again and become neglectful
>best friends sell you and your daughter out "for the good of the world" and drugs and dirty mags.
>begin a drug fueled rampage to keep the same thing from happening all over again. (your daughter getting fucked and locked up till suicide)
>everyone in the world including your best friends and abusive father turn your daughter against you just for one chance at some pussy.
>pretty much die alone
>become a mutant tortured by the kid who has also gone completely insane due to the fact he also could not save your sister.

BRAD LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG.
>>
>>387078160
>"What? A boy named Dusty? Who told you that? What did I tell you about asking questions you idiot. Don't you dare go near your uncles again you hear me? I have no son, never did. "
Brad is a scumbag.
>>
>>387091830
killed his pos dad, avenged lisa
>>
>>387090830
Joy is a drug that numbs you from pain, acts like a super steroid (crit rate higher), and has regeneration properties (heals 100%) and Buddy pops these things like candy when fighting Big Lincoln.
>>
>>387088060
I liked Buzzo but this was a MAJOR flaw in his story.
Buzzo is Lisa's age right? And Brad ran from home while she was still a baby. Buzzo shouldent even really know who Brad is. I can see him bringing Brad the pain after he figures it out but I would think Marty and Slick Rick would be his first kills.
>>
File: I'm sorry Dusty.jpg (41KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sorry Dusty.jpg
41KB, 1920x1080px
>>387092481
Brad did nothing wrong.
He doesn't deserve all this pain
>>
>>387090916
>Big Lincoln was straight edge

Badass
>>
>>387093409
Marty disappeared into isolation on an island so Buzzo probably thought he was dead.

He also couldn't find him because Marty's island was right next to Rando Island, which had a kill on sight policy for Joy Boys.
>>
>>387078160
Brad's a shitty dad, but not a shitty person. Given what his father was like, he turned out relatively okay.
>>
>>387094059
yeah i kinda feel yah but Buzzo could shitstomp the whole rando army if he felt so inclined, also he had no trouble stalking brad and buddy who ran strait to the island with marty after losing a nip to buzzo.
>>
>>387094275
This, hell even locking Buddy inside was kinda needed since every man alive save for Rando and Tooley want to rape her
>>
>>387085876
Loads of people get abused physically and mentally and they don't turn to drugs. Brad's actions were understandable and it's very easy to sympathize with him but his actions WERE wrong.

That's the entire point of Brad's character. He's a bad, shitty person who makes the wrong choices but you understand why he made them and there's a very good chance you'd make them yourself if it was you in that situation.
>>
>>387094275
he walked out on his son who got his face sawed off.
https://youtu.be/hAfXPJ_0lzY?t=19m46s
>>
>>387088115
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this
>>
>>387079846
>men aren't bad

Then who commits 90% of rapes and murders?
>>
>>387091057
>How is telling Brad that Buddy would be raped a betrayal? And Cheeks is the only one who died by Rando's hand. Sticky and Rick were the ones trying to reason with Brad to let her stay with his army. They were misinformed that she could repopulate the entire race but she still would've had a much better upbringing with them than with him considering how he treats her.
You misread what I wrote. Ricky betrayed Brad because he gave up Buddy, Brads daughter with full knowledge of how fucked up Rando's army was and how fucked up the Olathe is in general. Buddy would be much safer under Brads protection. Being that he's both the strongest person in the wasteland and he's not a fucking rapist. Rando would not rape her but his soldiers would

>How about whenever Buddy is fucking onscreen? She literally states "Brad, you're the one who hurt me the most." Paraphrased but still.
And to her being hurt is being safe. She believes there's a whole world of safety out there. Not knowing that even there's only a handful of people that won't immediately rape her.

>Dude, this is where the nuance of story comes in like I originally stated. Ingame reasons state it was the joy doing it, but it draws a parallel to actual real world events where you face your abuser/bully and if you've grown as a person or still hold on to a grudge. Whether Marty deserved to die by Brad's hand doesn't matter since Marty dying doesn't bring Lisa back nor does it undo any of the pain it caused Brad. In fact, it just shows that Lisa made the right decision in staying away from Brad. It's only a matter of time before he does the same thing to her.
Brad literally could not control himself what don't you understand from this? When you state
>Marty dying doesn't bring Lisa back nor does it undo any of the pain it caused Brad
you seem to not be aware that Brad would not have killed Marty had he not been drugged up on Joy. Something that he was clean off up until Buzzo forced him to take it.
>>
>>387088286
/ourguy/
>>
>>387095943
your mom
>>
>>387088529
WORK HARDER
>>
File: 123456789.FAG.png (80KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.FAG.png
80KB, 786x590px
>>387096936
>>
File: 1450999381200.png (34KB, 683x891px) Image search: [Google]
1450999381200.png
34KB, 683x891px
>>387090830
>>
>>387086143
Was he even confirmed to be there?
>>
>>387088286
He walked out on Brad.
>>
File: 1502646686874.jpg (82KB, 486x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502646686874.jpg
82KB, 486x400px
>>387080793
>Undertale
>great
pick one nigger
>>
>>387089027
the game was originally balanced around forcing you to take joy to progress (ding fucked up by making it technically possible to not take it) but people got confused so he added that healing spell
>>
>>387088115
Brad beating the shit outta Buddy feels me with joy.
>>
>>387082760
I did the same anon. Didn't even get the achievement for joyless.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.