[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
something something featherfags
>>
>>387077797
Some people just think they are better than everyone else.
>>
>>387077797
Revenge for EVO.
>>
>>387077797
Gay for Link.
>>
>>387077797
bad writing
>>
He trained all his life to be the best warrior of the Rito and the master sword didn't give a fuck and chose Link instead. If he had a computer he'd be making webcomics about how talent is unfair.
>>
Repressed emotions. Self denial induced anger. That sorta jazz
>>
>>387077797
Its a case of nintendo writing him to be an asshole but never finished him winning us over in the end like in most well written stories. instead when you save him from ganon, he goes "you aren't that bad" and thats all she wrote. You can see this with every other character except maybe Zelda since she has the most screen time, but thats not saying much.
>>
>>387077797
Sakurai was too harsh on him with the nerfing
>>
>>387079387
Basically this.

Link is basically a mary sue in his own game. Everyone else trained and deserved their shit. Link just lucked out and got chosen.
>>
>>387077797
He couldn't get his dick wet
>>
File: anouki.png (94KB, 250x344px) Image search: [Google]
anouki.png
94KB, 250x344px
The 100 year gap was a mistake, it made the story a lot worse than it needed to be. If the shit that happened in the memories was actually unfolding in-game then the player would be a lot more invested. Instead it's all detached, the champions are literally whos that you have zero incentive to care about, and the characters who are actually alive barely get any characterization because they're sharing space with ghosts. They should have been the same character.

Also the races were boring and safe, there needed to be a couple 100% new ones thrown in. Even fucking Phantom Hourglass had the Anouki which had their own unique design and gimmick.
>>
Jealous but who cares. The entire Rito arc was shit, half-baked, and over just as it began. Felt unfinished. Not that the other champion arcs were better but at least they had some tasks for you to do before heading to the divine beasts. In Rito you just talk to chief, do some stupid target practice game, and then you're off to the dungeon.
>>
>>387078339
>Link will never win a major
>in any game
Feels fucking awful, man.
>>
>>387080867
Lurelin Village introduced black people to the Zelda canon
>>
>>387077797
He wanted to suck Link's feminine penis.
>>
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~
>>
>>387081663
Memes aside Lurelin could have been good if it actually had content. All I remember is that one shrine quest where you had to take pictures of a bunch of different broken monument pieces which was a pain in the ass. Overall it was a half-assed waste of space.
>>
>>387080557
0 - Skill
0 - Charisma
100-Luck
>>
>>387082089
So, Nagito Komaeda ?
>>
>>387080557
Link was already an accomplished warrior and war hero before he obtained the Master Sword.
>>
>>387080557
>>387082089
>being reincarnated endlessly to fight a power-hungry cunt who is in turn the reincarnation of a demon bent on destroying the world just for laughs
>you're not even fated to necessarily win, just to fight
>oh but you get picked by an autistic sword to be the fall guy to clean up the whole mess
>lucky
>>
File: revali_ghost.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
revali_ghost.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>Mipha is beloved by her people and has a statue and a festival in her honor
>Daruk has a huge mountain carving of his likeness and a descendant to carry on his family legacy
>Urbosa is a hero to the Gerudo and an inspiration to her young successor

>No one, even among the Rito really gives a fuck about Revali and he just has a shitty wooden platform named after him

Revali's existence is suffering
>>
what an annoying character
>le ebin smug bird
who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>387082089
>0 charisma
>with hair like that
impossible
>>
>>387082879
At least he's also fated to fuck a hot princess too
>>
File: spl008405.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
spl008405.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>387083134
shit, now I feel for him

man, poor revali
>>
>>387077797
that aint falco
>>
>>387082089
>wields weapons heavy enough for Gorons
>trained as a knight but advanced quickly due to his prowess
>show extreme competence in all manner of weaponry
>was a literal demi-god pre-resurrection, shown to have slaughtered armies worth of enemies (including Lynels and guardians)
>'merely lucky'
???
>>
>>387081161
I actually thought it was refreshing to just be able to walk in and do your thing instead of the whole "do me a favor first and then I'll help you" shit. Having said that, the """"""dungeon"""""""" was the worst in the game. The biggest shame is that they picked the Rito out of all of them to gloss over, when they threw all that extra bullshit into the Zora and Gorons instead.
>>
>>387077797
The creators of the game trying to force personality into their npc
>>
>>387083134

That platform was supposedly built after his death, but the memory you unlock starts on it.

The rito didn't even give enough of a shit to build a new thing for him, they just chose a random chunk of planks and were like "Yeah here's to that asshole we dumped onto the Hylian princess to finally get rid of."
>>
>>387077797
he needed his cute feets rubbed
>>
>>387082089
Except we are shown that he trains everyday until after everyone has gone to rest, its even one of the reasons Zelda was resentful of him, he was a no nonsense guy doing his best at all times while she didn't awaken her powers yet and as we see in the game itself he really doesn't need the mastersword to do anything
>>
>>387083134
Revali was a fucking asshole who deserved what he got. Also, out of all the Champions fighting the blights, he was the only one who had no excuse in losing.
>>
>>387084694

>Also, out of all the Champions fighting the blights, he was the only one who had no excuse in losing.

I dunno.

>Daruk's power is literally invulnerability.
>Urbosa ditches her anti-lightning jewelry while riding a giant lightning camel.
>Mipha gets defeated by ice cubes.

If anything he useless flappy powers were the weakest link.
>>
>>387084297
Vah Medoh was my favorite dungeon in the game. (except for Hyrule Castle, of course)
>>
>>387084694
>Also, out of all the Champions fighting the blights, he was the only one who had no excuse in losing.
But anon, he said he was winging it
>>
>>387084954
Thunderblight is a monster, though
And what the fuck could Mipha do, especially without her spear
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWHkYWslcw
>>
>>387084954
I thought Mipha was fucking electrocuted to death,
>>
>>387085249
Brutal.
>>
>>387085205
I doubt Mipha would even be able to do anything with the spear since the thing is supposed to be cerimonial and she looked to be more on support while Daruk, Urbosa and Ravioli were the fighters of their groupand even then they were all small potatoes compared to the war god Link
>>
>>387085010
I just thought it was too straightforward and didn't make a lot of use out of the flying/gliding mechanics. Not like any of them are too hard or anything, I just found that one to be particularly underwhelming. I did enjoy the fight against Windblight Ganon the most, though.
>>
>>387085230
Step aside
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xthzpaLX4b8
>>
SMALL BIRD DICK
>>
>>387080867
>The 100 year gap was a mistake

I could have worked if the large were more diseased and darker from Ganons influence.

It didn't feel like the world was ending enough.
>>
File: 1502357164742.png (94KB, 531x435px) Image search: [Google]
1502357164742.png
94KB, 531x435px
>>387079387
>>
>>387085539
From character in game she was very good with the spear but it's pretty much assumed the real hitter where link daruk and urbosa
>>
>>387080557
Remember that scene where Link took down an army of random, non-Ganon fuckos, including I think it was two Lynels?

The guy is fucking competent.
>>
>>387085539
>the spear is ceremonial
How do people keep fucking this up
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.