[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call of Chernobyl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: call of chernobyl.png (179KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
call of chernobyl.png
179KB, 500x268px
>start call of chernobyl
>pinkish shading ruins everything
>new foggy weather looks like shit
>search fror addons that give it the default weather effects from past games
>fucking none
>to make shit worse the grass of my favorite maps now looks unnaturally pale and gross

the dev is colorblind isn't h-

>exos give you about 25% of the protection they gave you in past games
>artifacts have a brutally lower spawn rate
>retarded meme enemies brought back like longarm (cat is cool tho)
>prypiat east and west has the same artifact spawn rate as every other map
>garbage completely taken by bandits, even the doors to rostok

the dev is colorblind AND stupid isn't he?
the cons may not outweigh the pros but they're so in-your-face that it feels like they overshadow them.
>>
>>387073101
if you don't like the changes, change them to what you like...

seriously, CoC is meant as a moddable experience, everything you listed can be changed - look through the .inis or .cfgs or whatever they use I can't remember.
>>
>>387073356
i know but i can't find specifically what i need
the mods i've found either go 0 or 100, no in-between

"better textures mod!!!" textures still don't look better
"better weather yaaay!!" pinkish shading still there (not to mention the game is still noon-dark at the supposed brightest hour in the morning)
"better artifact spawn-rate :)))" cranks it up to 99%

console fixes i've found still don't do
>>
CoC is overrated, boring trash anyway, going against all the design choices and meta that made STALKER so good in the first place.
There's also way better sandbox mods, like The Faction War 3.x for Clear Sky.
>>
>>387074162
thanks but no thanks
too many bad memories to go anywhere near clear sky

i know TFW might fix alot of that but still
>>
>pinkish shading
?
Artifacts spawn after emissions and once you found 20 or so they appear more frequently.
>>
1.5 support to add-ons when
>>
>>387075118
>That mounted gun in the beginning
>>
File: pinkish.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pinkish.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>387075184
like this
this is from a winter mod preview because i won't re-install just for a pic but it's the same thing

all the winter mod does is alter the ground textures and add snow particles instead of rain

the weather effects are still the same, hence the pinkish shadows-shading-whatever
>>
>>387077301
>bandits throwing grenades with more prescision than an automated anti-nuke turret
>>
>>387077352
I'm not seeing any shadows but what I do see is pink snow so I recommend uninstalling that fugly winter mod asap.
>>
>>387077609
To be honest they don't really throw nades when you are not standing close to their other enemies.
>>387074162
So how's the Faction War mod compared to CoC and Warfare?
>>
>>387077652
i don't have it
fuck well then time to reinstall coc to show you
>>
>>387078093
Alright.
>>
>>387078353
shit i don't even have the installer
i won't be re-downloading any time soon
you have to believe me , the ground and the sky was pinkish like the snow in the pic

maybe in a week or so i'll re-install and make a thread
>>
>>387079112
We believe you anon,we do.
>>
CoC is trash

Call of Misery is the way
>>
>>387079198
>>387079112
I don't but considering I tuned CoCs indoor ambient lighting with the console as well I suppose it is possible to have a weird pink shade. It just seems more likely to get it from a mod that alters the visuals.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.