[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Should I, /v/?
>>
Well, I guess not then.
>>
>>387069258
If you can get it for cheap, yes.
Avoid otherwise.
>>
>>387069258
when i played it at launch it was basically space truck simulator, but its got some amazing visuals. i think they've added alot more pvp wise but im not sure. i would recommend it for bout 30 dollars
>>
>>387069258
I got like 20-30 hours out of it before I got bored. Decide for yourself if that's worth it.
>>
File: 66JF99G.png (509KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
66JF99G.png
509KB, 2560x1080px
>>387069258
No point. Tencent owns a fuckload of Frontier Developments now so an already mediocre game is gonna circle the shitter soon.

>pay $0.99 for FSD boost, goys
>>
>>387069258
No, you fucking retard.
>>
No. It constantly has to be online.
Go for NMS instead; the update made it worthwhile.
>>
>>387069258
I've gotten over 100 hours of play out of it. It's deeply flawed but it is still really satisfying when you're in the mood for it. If you bump into any spacebux exploits I recommend taking advantage of them, too. The rate you get money is so horrifically slow otherwise it doesn't matter, and once you've got infinite money then you can just fuck around playing the game for fun instead of desperately trying to make a buck.
>>
No it's bad. Shallow as a pond, and every other system looks the same.
>>
>>387069258
Only if you are going to play it using an occulus rift
>>
File: wallpaper-01-1920x1080.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-01-1920x1080.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
I have over three weeks worth of time put into this game.

Let me tell you exactly how this game turned out for me.

For the first few hours, I was mesmerized. Never playing a space sim before, having a first person perspective and literally flying my own space ship was awesome. It didn't take me long to buy a HOTAS to make it that much better.

After the first few hundred hours, the grind set in. This was before Engineers, so it was just the need to grind credits for the big ships, but that grind alone was soul crushing. Sure, space ships are cool, but when you're using that ship to do the same thing over and over and over again, it gets so fucking old.

Once I had my Anaconda, I thought I was done. I didn't care about other ships, and I was so OP for bounty hunting that I just didn't give a shit about grinding anymore. I was having fun again.

Then engineers came out. Everything I had just done got wiped the fuck out. I now needed to go through triple the grind I just did.

And I didn't. Fuck this game.

TL;DR: You'll get a few hundred hours out of it that'll blow your mind and you'll have some genuine fun. After that, the grind sets in and you'll be actually angry at "What could have been."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.