[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to design the best RPG ever, lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

It's time to design the best RPG ever, lads
>>
an ancient evil awakens
>>
>>387066204
There's a random and meta side character who is quirky :3
>>
File: 1400151385665.png (3MB, 1597x825px) Image search: [Google]
1400151385665.png
3MB, 1597x825px
>>387066204
Fuck off
>>
>>387066204
you can have gay sex with all the characters with awkward animations and horribly written dialogue

also there's a plot or something...
>>
I was born in a small village
>>
>>387065013
You don't play as the hero. You're the barkeep.
>>
>>387066816
where does the fun come in?
>>
theres cagt races and theres dog races
>>
You level up and stuff but none of your stats actually change, it's all fluffy graphical effects and fake numbers.
>>
File: 18220051.jpg (630KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
18220051.jpg
630KB, 1024x678px
>>387066776
>Born in a small village
>Is a emofag instead of a hick
>>
>>387066776
Isn't that a JRPG thing?
NWN2 is the only game that comes to mind that does it.
>>
>>387066924

Hearing of the heroes spoils and sorrows, cleaning up and maintaining your bar, selling mead, meat and cheeses, slowly but surely becoming the best bar this side of the kingdom! Imagine the war parties celebrating a triumphant victory, clashing mugs of mead together in outlandish celebration and knowing that you're partly responsible for the good time because of your pleasant atmosphere, quality ingredients and the best wenches money can rent! Imagine all the things you'll see and hear being a bartender. Think of the tips!
>>
>>387066204
That evil turns out to have a pretty noble cause
You can join them
>>
>>387068290
actually sounds breddy gud, it'd be nice if you could tell people rumors and the like too, and potentially lead people in the wrong direction
if someone came in looking for a guy who came before etc

neat idea you're hired
>>
>>387068290
So basically high fantasy bartending action.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.