[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someday they'll be in stock. Someday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0394.jpg (46KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
46KB, 610x361px
Someday they'll be in stock.
Someday.
>>
I literally see pallets of them daily where I work
>>
>wanting one
spotted the manchild
>>
>>387064041
pic?
>>
>>387064041
Wow, pallets of 1?

Where do you work btw, and country?

>inb4 he posts that picture from March
>>
They were in stock at the Best Buy like 5 minutes from my house
>>
>>387063895

Its weird, people keep saying this in some cities... but my town has them... somewhere in NY, not the city, but the other part of NY has them everywhere. Like legit sitting in stores. I don't get it.
>>
>>387063895
hopefully before Mario odyssey
>>
>>387064298
No picture right now because it's Sunday but I work for a subcontractor that distributes the switch for Nintendo
>>
>>387064456
no you fucking dont lmao
>>
istocknow.com

Just set up an email alert for the Target/Walmart you are willing to drive to. I got one within the week. The people in the electronics department didn't even know they were there when I got mine.
>>
File: 1452058842970.jpg (139KB, 847x521px) Image search: [Google]
1452058842970.jpg
139KB, 847x521px
>own a switch
>its been collecting dust since the day after I got it because of how shitty the games are for it.
>only turned it on once again for splatoon and played it for 2 hours and haven't touched it since.

dont see why /v/ is so hyped about this console. none of these games are fun in the least.
>>
>>387064456
hahhahaah no one believes that shit
>>
I see the grey ones occasionally but I want the neon.
>>
Wait for the inevitable Mario bundle
>>
>>387064732
Because /v/ will always shill for nintendo
>>
>>387064732
/v/ did the same shit with the Wii U. Just ignore the shilling.
>>
>>387064943
based /v/
>>
>>387063895
Best Buy seems like the...best bet to find a Switch. Still pretty tight compared to PS4/X1 but getting more manageable. The Texas college town I live in has had next to no shipments, still have not seen one for sale in the wild...I lucked out and had one pre-ordered off Amazon during the announcement stream. Glad I did.
>>
>>387064563
Precisely this. I'm about to sound like a huge fucking shill, but I looked for months on end with no luck and found the last one at a Target the very same day I tried this site.
>>
Gamestop has online bundles. Might grab one myself because I like it when new things get the happy chemicals going in my mind
>>
>>387064732
I've very easily gotten my money's worth out of Splatoon 2, but I think BotW is criminally overrated. I basically had to force myself to play for the first four hours to give the game a chance to open up. Weapon degradation is dogshit, shrines are abysmal and repetitive, and combat is dick-in-toaster levels of fun. If I'm being generous, I would say I gleaned maybe two hours of comfy exploration enjoyment out of the game. I don't know if people were just starved for more Zelda because of the long wait, or if it's just a really bad case of nostalgia goggles, but the game is mostly ass.
>>
>>387063895
There's actually a few in stock at the toys r us near me but who knows how long that'll last
>>
taken this morning at best buy in El Paso, Texas.

I was actually surprised and took the pic.
>>
>>387068098
me again, it's actually on the weekly ad from Best buy. so u fags might wanna check your best buys.
>>
They are definitely more available now I saw 6 of them at Target last night
>>
>>387063895
Bought mine yesterday at a Target, last one there. Not opening it until my screen protector arrives though, I learned my lesson.
>>
>>387063895
when do you think they will make a second version with bugs removed and slightly better specs?
>>
>>387063895
>purposely gimping your stock
>ensuring your lifetime sales remain below 30mil
Nintendo's been playing some weird Yakuza kickback scheme since the Gamecube, haven't they? There's no discernable reason why they would make such stupid decisions otherwise.
>>
File: not-this-shit-again_fb_1224286.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
not-this-shit-again_fb_1224286.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>387068632
>purposely gimping your stock
>>
I saw a good half dozen at Target Friday night.
>>
>>387068098
>this picture again
really anon
>>
>>387069945
Wouldn't be the first time.

Remember the NES Classic? Me neither, since I never saw one in person.
>>
>>387070303
You don't see any difference between understocking a limited-edition item with minimal profit margins, and deliberately understocking the system with huge marginal sales from games and accessories which represents the future of your company? When you're releasing a bunch of system-selling software but don't have the actual systems to sell?
>>
I work at target and we got 13 in a single shipment friday
>>
>>387070897
Well, this is Nintendo.

So no.
>>
>>387071034
Yeah we all know how much Nintendo hates money
>>
>>387063895
I actually work for a Gamestop and my manager said they'll be here next week.
>>
>>387071034
>lol it makes no sense, so Nintendo MUST be doing it!
No, they're not. This is the excuse every single time its pointed out that intentionally withholding stock is fucking stupid and in no way benefits Nintendo financially. You're just fucking stupid and for some reason are choosing to ignore the factual information in front of you.
>>
Was at a toys r us yesterday and they had 12 of both the grey and neon ones.
>>
>>387071034
Nintendo's shipping the most stock they have of any console since the Wii. The idea that they're keeping stock low on purpose makes no sense.
>>
Seems like they are only sold out in America and some EU countries. And Japan. Surprised that no one in my country picked up reselling business for foreign customers.
>>
File: 1488864359125.gif (566KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488864359125.gif
566KB, 300x300px
>>387071431
Why were you at Toys R Us? Why did you count every Switch?
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 1166x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1166x865px
>gamestop charging $60 extra shekels for it since they know drones are more than happy to pay extra for it
>>
I got my Switch on EBay months ago, because I realized it wouldn't be in stock in stores for a long time. Now, when I go to a store, I check if it has Switches, and it never does. Ridiculous.
>>
>>387072283

Whats wrong with Toys R Us?
>>
>>387070232
go fuck a cactus, i took the pic with my phone this am at the fountains mall. fuck you, idgaf
>>
There were 12 at a target yesterday. I woke up and just picked one up.
>>
>>387073206
Overpriced Amiibo.
>>
>>387063895

Here in Europe the thing is collecting dust on store shelves. There are tons in every store, and they are in stock on every online platform.
>>
>>387073309

Not overpriced, just too many.
>>
its getting a lot better my best buy has gotten to the point where they aren't selling out immediately and can go for a few days before there all gone. I would say by the end of September the inventory will stabilize unless until Odyssey. I would defiantly say though if you want one, and you have the money buy one when you get the chance.
>>
Backroom worker at Wal-Mart here. We get maybe 1-2 every few days in our high dollar freight. Sometimes me or one of the guys will put them aside, buy and resell them at a profit. I usually make 50-100 bucks a pop when i do this.
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>387063895
Well glad I preordered mine. Surely you didnt listen to /v/ months prior saying that itd be another failed console and have stock a month in?
>>
>>387073784

On a complete, spur of the moment whim I went launch weekend and got one at TRU. Wasn't even sure I wanted it, more a case of "its gonna happen eventually, might as well".
>>
>>387063895
>find website that says Switch is in stock at local stores
>click it
>local gamestop is in stock
>go to local fucking gamestop
>they have them
>buy it
Wow. That was hard.
>>
>>387073736
also you should always ask if they have any when you get there. My store kept a lot of are units in the back to discourage scalpers. You should always ask even if you dont see any on the floor
>>
>>387064146
>Implying the toy you play games on is any more mature than any other toy used to play games
>>
>>387063895
I live in Houston, the literal only stores that have them are Targets, and only the ones in the ghetto. Best Buy hasn't had them in stock since week one, Walmart gets a shipment of two or three units every couple of weeks and they sell out immediately, but ghetto Targets for some reason always have some.
>>
>>387073887
Its funny because it was looking like it was going to be another mediocre nintendo console sales at the time because when I preordered mine (a couple days after preorders opened), the store still had like 3 neons and 8 gray preorders left. Now any stock around me (I live in california so its extremely hard to find one anywhere) pretty much guarantees a line, best buy last friday had lines out the door just to see if there were any left from a shipment of five
>>
>try to sell my switch to gamestop
>they only try to give me $120 for it even though I can see a sign right there they're selling theirs for $400 minus tax for a new one.

top fucking kek
>>
>>387074514
>try to sell my switch to gamestop
Why would anyone ever do this.
>>
>>387074621
because I dont trust ebay and I dont want people coming to my house or me going to some random parking lot to get mugged.
>>
Sad ;(((((((
>>
>>387074752
So say you're only meeting at a police station.
>>
>>387070974
>13
is this the artificial scarcity technique that nintendo uses in action?
>>
>>387074220
Live in a faraway land, pretty much every store that sells electronics has switch in stock.
>>
go to a 3rd world country and buy one, guaranteed they have them in stock since nobody can afford them
>>
just spend the extra 40 bucks and buy it on amazon
>>
>>387068632
They literally can't make enough, Apple is buying all of the flash memory
>>
>>387074514
>$400
It's worth $300, who the fuck pays more than $300 for a switch.
>>
>>387074820
Best place for Craigslist deals
>>
>>387075473
$400 in Canuckistan
>>
>tfw I bought one at launch hoping to make a profit by selling it later on after they sold out
>tfw they never sold out in my country and even Amazon has sold them under 330€ multiple times
>tfw only played Zelda and never touched it again
>>
>>387063895
I got mine a couple weeks ago at a Best Buy in Philly. They didn't have them on display (which Google told me ahead of time) so I had to go out of my way to ask them for one from the back.
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (19KB, 353x281px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
19KB, 353x281px
>>387075607
get splatoon and puyo puyo tetris
>>
>>387063895
>>387063895
You can have mine OP, barely use it. It's a gloried paper-weight that collects dust, fucking trash indie-console is all it is. I guess if you like playing garbage indie games then go for it, of course it's my fault for buying an Nintendo console on the first day when hardly any games were confirmed for it, aside from Zelda. It'll be another 6-12 months before we get anything decent released for it, excluding Mario Odyssey I guess since that's coming out soon. For the most part I don't care for any of the games on Switch currently, really regret buying it so early. Guess I thought some cool/fun stuff would come out for it, but all we got was kiddy indie garbage games for the family.
>>
>>387076223
Not him but those are actually the only two games I have right now for the past 2-3 weeks of owning my Switch.

Looking forward to Sonic Mania.
>>
>>387076428
good taste
>>
File: JTsKGyP.png (286KB, 714x725px) Image search: [Google]
JTsKGyP.png
286KB, 714x725px
>>387063895
>>
>>387064456
I believe you friend. Do you drive a forklift and do real work or are you office scum?
>>
>>387071034
>B-B-BUT NINTENDO
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.