[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gamedev thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>debating wether or not to buy this
>dunno whats the real differences from the old ones

i used xp (best) and vx (some parts good, some not so much)
what do you recomend?
gamedev thread i guess
>>
>>387058704
VX Ace because more content and still all the Yanfly plugins you need
>>
>>387059702
i like vx because it reduces time wasters on many things like the character creator, but miss a few things from xp like character sizes, different layers for tiles rather than pointing them out beforehand in the tiles section
i heard mv has stuff to import your games into android, wiiu and so on, is that true? how straightforward is it? has good fidelity to the windows version or do you have to adjust that?
>>
>>387060139
MV makes Java/games playable on a browser, so yes, it's okay for Android as well without adjustments.
You need to follow a guide to actually mount it for Android tho, not too straight forward

Also VX Ace is much better than VX, try that
>>
>>387060532
i will, whats the difference tho? isnt it just like personal vs "profesional"?
>>
>>387060838
Nope, it has a lot more shit, different assets and some more differences.

https://rpgmaker.net/engines/rmvxace/bulletins/6/
>>
>>387062031
cool, even has some of the stuff i love, like the infinite tile sets and another layer for putting stuff, thanks anon, just bought it
>>
>>387062834
Visit /rpgmg/ in >>>/vg/ if you have other questions or need resources
>>
>>387062935
will do, currently starting a project with someone, but will check on this too for a side project
>>
>>387063110
Good luck then
>>
>>387063162
thanks, you too and have a great day!
>>
>>387058704
Tiny thread that got solved before anyone could fine it. but yeah, VX Ace is the best of the 'advanced' 3 ( XP/VX/VX Ace) from enterbrain. Also the Ruby is RGSS 3's a lot easier to follow and fix towards your liking, more less it's a far smoother interpreter. One problem in VX is that too many map events starts to chug the games out BADLY, and this is a core thing you can't really 'fix' within VX, VX Ace on the other hand has this fixed well enough, you can toss some 50+ events at a map, and as long as you're not doing some 20+ of them as auto events, you'll be golden!

Only other thing to state is most VX scripts can go into VX Ace without too much of a hassle.

MV is cute, as it's Javascript and the like so it's even easier still to understand and edit towards your liking. But you'll be working more directly with the .js files then you will within the appreciation in earnest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.