[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's that backlog coming, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: backlog-300x299.jpg (30KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
backlog-300x299.jpg
30KB, 300x299px
>You're going to have to come in this weekend and catch up on your vidya backlog, anon. Hope that won't be a problem.

Crossed three off my list this weekend.
>Wolfenstein: The New Order
>Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
>Inside
>>
I keep buying and buying 4 to 6 games a month. I never finish shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>387057986
Been doing better lately

Completed in last couple weeks :
>Crash 1-3 originals on ps1
> Skullmonkeys
>Ratchet and Clank 2016

Currently playing through mgs 1 and will either start yakuza 0 or mgs 2 next. I I played all the retro games back in the day but never really beat them because I was too young. Honestly enjoying them more than 90% of new games.
>>
I just finished Prey. I'm going to start Dark Souls 2 and then Bloodborne.
>>
Almost finished the Front Mission series. Only the fifth game left.

After that is Yakuza 4 and 5 and then onto some of the Ys games that I skipped. Pretty good all things considered.
>>
>>387057986
I'm chugging through Fallout: New Vegas at the moment. At about 150 hours right now, have OWB and LR to finish and I'm about 60% way through the main story. I think after that I'm going to play some shorter games on my backlog so I don't overstimulate myself. Maybe finish Shovel Knight, or start Dragonfall Hong Kong or D44M.
>>
>>387058785
How will you play Front Mission 5?
>>
>>387058929
Emulated with the translation patch.
>>
>>387057986
Been clearing out the games on Steam I got in bundles over the years. Most are shit but I found a couple good ones I played to the end. Got a few more left then will clear out my GOG inventory.
>>
I'm working on Persona 3 FES and just finished up with Night in the Woods
>>
>>387057986
finished Serious Sam 2 today and made progress in Delta Force Black Hawk Down, Super Mario World and Just Cause 3. Want to be finished with these three and Under A Killing Moon by the end of august.
I still have more than 150 games in my backlog though and it's constantly growing.
>>
>>387057986
>treating your backlog like a chore
>played 3 games in a weekend
Are you dumb? You're ruining the fun. The point of the backlog is to always have something to play when you're bored. You should always have a backlog because then you won't have anything to play.

I don't count the games in my backlog but they seem to be around 30-50. I don't mind though and I'm playing through them slowly. For example, I'm 20 hours in the Witcher 2 and when I finish it I intend to start a 2nd playthrough. I don't understand backlog obsessions.
>>
File: 1474490603430.gif (11KB, 169x263px) Image search: [Google]
1474490603430.gif
11KB, 169x263px
Do you guys find it easier to concentrate on one at a time ? I lose focus if I try to play more than like 2 games at a time...
>>
Just beat Antichamber. Now I'm working on finishing off Splatoon (single player has been in the backlog for a while now) and Kid Icarus Uprising.
>>
Why is a backlog considered a bad thing? I never have to force myself to buy a new game I'm not that interested in just because I'm bored, I've always got plenty of old games to play. I only buy 1-2 games a year when one really interests me.
>>
File: 1437229157226.jpg (65KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437229157226.jpg
65KB, 640x400px
>>387062256
i think some people get overwhelmed by the amount of games and end up not playing any. I personally love having a huge backlog... I have enough games to last the rest of my life. Only buy like a few a year too.
>>
>>387062256
Some people don't like having a lot of things left unfinished. It feels daunting and triggers their autism. I personally love having tons of games to play.
>>
File: 1502596148203.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502596148203.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>387057986

> buy pc and 200+ Steam games
> watch YouTube and go on /v/

> buy PS4 and 20 games
> play and enjoy my games back to back

PC gaming just doesn't do it for me anymore
>>
>>387061914
>having fun playing three good games
>Are you dumb? You're ruining the fun
You sure never disappointment with your stupidity, anon.
>>
>>387062547
Yeah, that's the only problem. But after a couple times selecting a random game from your backlog and forcing yourself under any circumstances to play it it gets real easy to start and enjoy a new game off the backlog.
>>
>>387057986
>three games in one weekend
Thanks for reminding me how short western games are these days.
>>
Prey
Persona 5
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 8
Gravity Rush
Hollow Knight
STALKER
Banjo Kazooie
Dragons Dogma
MGSR
Bravely Second
System Shock 1
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 7
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Obilivion
Axiom Verge
Amnesia COMPLETED
LIMBO COMPLETED
Deus Ex 1
FEAR
La Maluna
Ori
Thief Gold
Thief 2
Metroid Prime 2
Metroid Prime 3
Paper Mario N64
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Baulders Gate II
Super Paper Mario
Halo 2

yeah, I'm fucked. I posted this list 2 months ago and only finished 2 games and picking up new ones.
>>
LETS ROLLEM

0 Halo 4
1 Gears of War: Judgement
2 Gothic 2
3 Split/Second
4 Wipeout Omega Collection
5 Miku X
6 Pathologic HD
7 Mindjack (pls no)
8 Alice: Madness Returns
9 Mass Effect 2
>>
I finished Child of Light and Quantum Break last week. But it actually just got worse, I took advantage of that gamestop bonus credit blunder and got 300bucks of funnymoney with them and ended up earning 3 B2G1 free coupons. Bought six more games and I'll likely never finish any of them soon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.