[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got one of these. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pane1.jpg (18KB, 460x200px) Image search: [Google]
pane1.jpg
18KB, 460x200px
Just got one of these.
What am I in for?
>>
fun
>>
Mostly amazing design, comfiness, subpar but fine online (get a ethernet adapter if you have issues) and one of the best first year line-ups any system's ever had.

I'm not sure why people ask this /after/ buying the thing they're making the thread about, though.
>>
>>387055596
welcome to /v/, where you bandwaggon first and ask later
>>
>>387055437
the definition of no games
>>
a good time
>>
>>387055596
>Mostly amazing design
You're in for a community of fanboys that aren't able to recognize the substandard qualities of the console and push them as if they are features

You're also in for Splatoon 2
>>
>>387055437
Why did you spend the money on buying one if you didn't know what you were getting?
>>
>>387055437
Pretty much the regular Nintendo experience. Great exclusives, terrible online.
>>
>>387055437
Did you own a Wii u? If the answer is yes you just a second one you won't play.

If no you just bought a console with three really fun games you will get at least 100 hours each of gameplay.
>>
File: 1502555611694.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502555611694.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>387055437

dude just fucking play it if you want to know what you're in for, you bought it didn't you?
why do you need the opinion of some random dudes on the internet?

do you need validation of sorts?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.