[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimoire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Temple Rules.png (303KB, 999x761px) Image search: [Google]
Temple Rules.png
303KB, 999x761px
Let's talk about the vaporware of the century,how's your dungeon delving going lads?
>>
File: Spaceman.png (1MB, 1018x572px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceman.png
1MB, 1018x572px
>>387053640
bumping for interest
>>
Found the golden egg, now trying to figure out how to proceed with Clara in the baths- I found the clues but I dunno how to open the gate in the back
>>
>>387054918
Did you search around the pool's for some blood-stains?
>>
>>387055569
Yeah I got 3 little blurbs, about a struggle, blood stains and something dragged beyond the gate. Went back to Raghilda and Gorlo but they wouldn't bite on anything I said about it.
>>
>>387054918
Explore faggit.
Do you want a quest arrow babby?
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: Lain in a Bearskin.png (1MB, 1516x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Lain in a Bearskin.png
1MB, 1516x1076px
>>387056230
>implying

you do KNOW that crawlers are the most difficult genre of games for a reason right?
>>
>>387056230
Yeah thanks I dunno what crawled up your ass but I'm not sitting here waiting for answers if that's what you think.

I like how these threads became still born as soon as andrew and his ilk stopped shitposting in them
>>
>>387057270
Yeah I've been gone for so long & the treads seem to have simply vanished in a poof,what happened to all the player's
>>
>>387053640
Some guy is stuck on 84℅ percent. Can you complete the game with the new patch or should i keep ignoring the game?
>>
>>387058053
The dude who did that basically bumrushed the ending. If you start playing now it'll probably be fixed by the time you get to it. Then again, this is Cleve we're talking about. Yeah, give it a year
>>
Why the fuck do I like this shitty game so much?

>Grating MIDI music
>Monotonous annoying sound effects
>Clip art graphics
>Mechanics are completely unexplained with the "Manual" probably coming out in a couple of months
>Inexcusably outdated GUI
>Buggy as all hell, so bad in fact that the game is currently uncompletable
>Shitty gameplay where every single recruitable NPC is better than any character you could possibly build, and all bosses can be gimped out by using charm, and a unavigatable inventory systen

Yet I still come back every fucking day, and love playing it.

What's wrong with me anons?
>>
>>387058743
You have played so many games where you had to eat through a log of shit to find the sweet sweet corn you have acquired a taste for it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.