[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /v/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (51KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
51KB, 460x215px
>>
Fun of the Year.
>>
>>387053513
Best Telltale game.
>>
>>387053513
It's standard Borderlands trash
>>
>>387053513
Pretty good but still kinda ruined by trash sjwc strong womyn writing
>>
File: late arrival.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
late arrival.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>387053723
Best Borderlands game as well.
>>
I enjoyed it.

First time I genuinely enjoyed a Borderlands story/humour.
>>
>4 Telltales threads outta nowhere

Huh. Anyways, best recent TT game.
>>
>>387055038
yea the lesbian shit came from left field
>>
>>387055446
yea same here I was expecting tons of "LOL XD MEMES"
>>
>>387053513
>Besoin Telltale game with The Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead S1
>A better story than the Gearbox game
>TellTale gameplay is as always, boring and shit but after all it s an interactive movie
>It made the Borderlands universe more interesting by having the story centered on less "badass" character like Randy would say , Rhys and Fiona became more and more heroic without becoming powerhouse
>Fingerbang fight on Helios
>Deus ex machina to avoir Sasha death was lame
>Final fight was kind of fun with the choice of Vault Hunter to bring along, shame there was Clap Trap instead of a more interesting character from thé serie
>Humor is miles better than the base game
>Rhys and Jack final confrontation was Kino( hope you didnt keep the eye)
>The identity or the stranger surprised me but not in a good way

Tbh I rate it 8/10 because I had a lot of fun with it despite it being just an interactive movie, I hope Bordelands 3 have the same writing and some returning character
>>
>>387056832
yea the Sasha death was predictabu as fuck
>>
>>387056832
The fingergun scene and the jack confrontation were the pinnacle of the series.
>>
Good
- writing is pretty funny, and does a two-protagonist story well
- characters are witty and memorable
- choices actually matter for once in a TT series

Bad
- map visuals are disgustingly bland, with a few exceptions
- stilted animations in many scenes
- introduces Fiona's bullets as a key decision resource, then gives her unlimited bullets
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.