[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you getting this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Pokemon-Dusk-Lycanroc.jpg (56KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Dusk-Lycanroc.jpg
56KB, 700x368px
https://youtu.be/1xw9cCBlncQ
>>
because I hate pokemon and nintendo
wow that was easy
>>
Everything about it looks phoned in and boring.

If we're lucky that's because they're investing most of their resources in the Switch game.

If we're not lucky it's just Game Freak being Game freak.
>>
>>387050823
Looks like the laziest game they've made yet, and I enjoyed Sun and Moon. I'll wait for the Switch game, thanks.
>>
>>387050823
Because I already played Moon, and I didn't really like it all that much
>>
because it's a bad videogame that's not even worth pirating
>>
>>387050823
Don't have the console, not interested in the rehashed pokemens games, played Gold which means I experienced the whole Pokemon franchise
>>
>>387050823
OG Sun and Moon held my hand for far too long, the maps were pretty garbage, and I hated the ride Pokemon music. Why play more of that?
>>
>>387050823
i am tho. I'm just not buying it.
>>
i played pokemon 20 years ago and the game hasnt changed since so
>>
>>387050823
>this is what gamefreak considers a selling point
>>
>>387050823
I didn't like sun and moon
>>
I liked Sun and Moon but see no reason to play it again. I almost never get the rehash games that come out in a gen. The only exceptions are yellow (because I was 8 at the time) and HeartGold because it was the best pokemon game.
>>
>>387050976
This. I also skipped Sun and Moon already.

Call me when we get Gen 8.

Rockruff is super cute though.
>>
pokemon was fun until black and white, now it's boring as fuck somehow
>>
>>387050823
So much for hoping for a BW2 tier sequel
>>
File: DG3k93DVwAA4wgY.jpg (76KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DG3k93DVwAA4wgY.jpg
76KB, 1050x1080px
>>387050823
Because I've already played that same game like 8 times.
>>
File: ampharos.png (91KB, 199x220px) Image search: [Google]
ampharos.png
91KB, 199x220px
Since My Nintendo is a huge letdown I feel I am entitled to download the thing for free from Freeshop
>>
>>387051462
It lost that sense of adventure.

X/Y had it, but there were tons of other problems which hurt the game.

A big part is that they have fewer new Pokemon and announce literally everything before the game comes out, there are no more surprises in Pokemon.

They need to increase the amount of new Pokemon to at least 100, and only announce 35-40 before release.
No demos. No betas. No datamining. People know how Pokemon plays, so there's no reason to have people try it.
>>
>>387050823
Because i've got no time for pokemon anymore, and if i'm to waste my time in leisure I've got better ways to do it. There, happy now?
>>
>>387050823
I'm still on the fence about getting it. If it's just going to be Sun & Moon with a couple of new forms I probably won't bother.
>>
I liked Sun but there doesn't seem to be anything interesting enough for me to get this
>>
File: that gay shit.jpg (94KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
that gay shit.jpg
94KB, 540x532px
>>387050823
Because of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgAbM7s8CdY

I know humbleness is a very Japanese thing; but at the same time, they seem really unsure of themselves. I think I know what to expect from this game:
>bare on content
>little-to-no postgame
>hang time after exiting a battle, and severe lag during multi battles because the game isn't optimized for the hardware
>a lot of cut content and features found through datamine
>shaky online
>>
File: image.png (906KB, 908x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
906KB, 908x623px
Because I don't expect them to make any effort to fix the issues from Sun and Moon. They're just going to shoehorn in more of their retarded story.
>>
I've seen chewing gums less chewed out than the Pokemon Franchise
>>
>>387051550
Anyone that actually thought modern GF could pull off another HGSS or BW2 was just delusional.
>>
>>387050823
why would i buy the same game twice
>>
Is there any post game content yet? If not, fuck off.
>>
Pokemon is a very easy game that offers next to 0 challenge

I'll pirate it just to fuck around but that's about it
>>
>>387052818
Pretty much this.
Pokemon stopped being engaging to me quite some time ago
>>
>>387052479
What is this picture trying to convey
>>
File: Concerned Pence.jpg (172KB, 825x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Pence.jpg
172KB, 825x1310px
>Not playing ROMHacks.
>>
>>387052940
Exploration and adventure is more fun
>>
>>387052940
That narrative is shit and dungeons are good.
>>
>>387052940
He wants puzzles and exploration instead of story.
A story with cutscenes wouldn't be bad in a Pokemon game, but the way it was done in Sun and Moon was fucking terrible.
>>
>>387052338
It's because Gamefreak realized two things.
1.They haven't lasted over 20 years after they created Pokemon because of their individual talent
2. Pokemon will sell no matter how much effort they put into it.

I also think they feel Nintendo will try and buy the 33% of the IP they own in the future, since they've been branching out in more games and genres than they ever have in their lifetime. Within the past 6 years, they made a solitare game, an auto runner of sorts, an action-platformer, and a rhythm game.
>>
Because Pokemon is objectively shit.
>>
File: 1496321368785.jpg (78KB, 669x696px) Image search: [Google]
1496321368785.jpg
78KB, 669x696px
>>387050823
>playing Pokemon post-gen 6
>>
>>387050823
Pokemon stopped being for for me years ago.
>>
>>387050823
Ill pirate it, i was fucking scammed by buying sun.
atleast they fixed the wild theme, its actually pretty good
>>
>>387050823
I am probably getting it, but I refuse to cement a purchase unless they release more info.
But fuck I hate Lycanroc. Shitty, generic design in a gen that was otherwise really quite high in design quality.
>>
>>387054137
Fuck you nigger. You probably like trash like the UBs.
>>
Not buying unless they do something with the golf course and empty lots in every fucking city.
>>
>>387054324
I do, the UBs are some of the most creative designs in years and have designs ranging from clever to just amusing. I'm not a fan of most canine Pokemon outside of gen 1-3 regardless though, and Lycanroc is terrible.
>>
>>387050823
I bricked my 3DS
I never finished Moon because I got bored enough to meddle around with software and jailbreaking.
Citra is a thing now.
>>
>>387054946
I hope you die a painful and premature death.
>>
>>387055049
I hope you develop some taste and stop dismissing designs for unstated reasons.
>>
Why is this on autosage?
>>
>>387055195
OP may have triggered the autosage function with the phrasing in the title.
>>
>>387055278
Don't think so, the thread was getting bumped normally

Seems like some mod didn't like this thread at all
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.