[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix video-games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: board meeting.jpg (135KB, 862x513px) Image search: [Google]
board meeting.jpg
135KB, 862x513px
How do we fix video-games?
>>
reduce graphics budget in favor of raising all the other budgets and put leaderboards onto every game
>>
crash it with no survivors
>>
>video games need to become unpopular again
>bring back AA-budgets
>kill early access releases
>kill 90% of indie games
>>
No more online functionality
>>
>>387049935
Have the developers ignore every comment and advice from anyone that call themselves 'gamers'.
>>
make me into absolute pharaoh of the united states, I'll distribute development money according to the quality of the game, not how much it sells
>>
Ban loot crates in games

Fuck that shitty practice.
>>
>>387049935
All comes down to making gaming underground again, you fix 95% of the problem with gaming these days
>>
>>387049935
>kick off every /pol/tard, SJW, redditor and NeoFAG
>stop with the "gambling" microtransactions in games (crates, lootboxes, card packs etc.)
>kill the Open World meme
>bring back AA budget games
>stop wasting money on pointless shit like ultra realistic graphics or "muh cinematic experience"
>make gaming niche again
>FUCKING STOP USING CELEBS, E-CELEBS AND FACIAL ACTORS IN YOUR GAMES
>kill the shitty DLC meme
>kill Nintendo (or at least make them stop with Amiibo, shitty DLC and artificial scarcity/selling 20+ year old games for full price), EA and Ubishit
This would be a good start.
>>
Just make games that are fun. Stop worrying about all the social bullshit.
>>
Support indie games. AAA games are dead. Indie devs are the only one that can risk making games that are not fps.
>>
>>387052178
>support indie games
Hell no.
Most of that is some SJW shit and i want none of that.
>>
>>387053017
this ^
people are forgetting the SJW infestation in the gaming industry right now, maybe in early 2000s if indie gaming bacame very popular we would have some great games but not now it really is cancer indie shite pouring out these days
>>
>>387051607
This.
Multiplayer ruined games
>>
>>387051783
It should be illegal. It's gambling that involves children using their parents credit cards.
>>
>>387049935
>video-games?
Add anime and moe characters
>>
>>387054361
I think the problem is that it's never called gambling. I believe it should be lawfully enforced to call it like that (on ESRB or PEGI ratings that game has gambling mechanics). Not some retarded "lootboxes" "crates" "card packs".
It's all fucking gambling. The definition says:
>the activity or practice of playing at a game of chance for money or other stakes
Which is LITERALLY what those things do. It's not some semi-gambling or something similar. It should be fucking illegal.
>>
File: 1394324398878.jpg (17KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1394324398878.jpg
17KB, 272x153px
>>387052083
Good list
>>
>>387054051
It wasn't just multiplayer, DLC and constant patches (especially day 1 and using them to 'fix' games later to ship out an incomplete product) are cancer.
>>
>>387052083
Gambling fuels the videogame economy
>>
>>387049935
Fire all women. Deport the non-whites.
>>
>>387050150
>>387050496
These basically. Make vidya something for nerds and outcasts again. Going mainstream has ruined it but sadly made it also too big to crash now so it will get more and more cancerous.
>>
>>387049935
wave a magic wand and make it so that vidya is made by nerds again instead of soulless passionless corporate committees
>>
>>387049935
Fuck that MILF on the left right there on the table until I cum all over her face
>>
>>387052083
this
>>
File: 1409236067586.jpg (68KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409236067586.jpg
68KB, 473x480px
>>387049935
>Push Japanese games on consoles, make Japan the dominate country again. They have stronger directorial visions and wind up creating significantly more interesting games because of that.
>Get rid of designed-by-committee AAA games. This is the main reason why so many Western AAA games are derivative pieces of shit. If Western games are to be salvaged it starts here.
>Stop investing in 100m+ into multiplayer service games, use that money to fund singleplayer games that will actually be fucking playable in a decade or two instead.
>Bring back retail AA games and let them be profitable. Not everything has to be AAA or indie shit.
>Make systems unique again. The PS4 and Xbone have become so homogenized to the point where they're too similar to PCs now. Give them unique hardware and features that differentiates them from each other (the Switch/Nintendo consoles are a good example of this).
>Stop pushing multiplatform games and homogenization across every system to go with the above. Push for exclusive games/entire libraries instead. Games are much more interesting when they take advantage of the unique system its on. PC, Switch, PS4, and Xbone should all get a unique libraries of exclusives games tailored to each platform's strengths.
>Put a stop to all jewish practices immediately. DLC (besides expansion equivalents), Microtransactions, Early Access, Lootboxes, Day 1 Patches, Always-Online Games, and Games as a Service all needs to go.
>Gas all SJWs and ecelebs in the video game industry.

This is how you save video games. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>387053017
Hollow Knight, Terraria, Stardew Valley, Darkest Dungeon are all great games with 0 SJW shit, hell, most of their creators have anti-sjw stances, if anything.

Indie isn't synonymous with Gone Home, Depression Quest or any of the other garbage games.
>>
>>387049935
pirate everything until it becomes non-viable as a commercial enterprise and only single nerds who actually want to make games make games.
>>
>>387055373
Stardew Valley is a SJW fest. Author is a vegan and did a lot of stupid shit.
Mods do a better work than him.
>>
>>387049935

For starters, fire everybody in that room.
>>
>>387055152

>not picking the asian woman in the back
>>
>>387055505
>Author is a vegan and did a lot of stupid shit
>On a game that lets you harvest and sell every kind of animal product

doubt
>>
>>387055640
i dont see a single asian person in that picture anon
>>
File: 15026418647481.jpg (43KB, 242x194px) Image search: [Google]
15026418647481.jpg
43KB, 242x194px
>>387049935
Holy shit this hair
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.