[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the best YuGiOh game ever created is a phone game Defend this /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Yu-Gi-Oh-Duel-Links-ios (1).jpg (695KB, 2512x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh-Duel-Links-ios (1).jpg
695KB, 2512x1255px
>the best YuGiOh game ever created is a phone game

Defend this /v/
>>
It's still shit.
>>
File: serveimage(13).jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(13).jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
Just because you can play Tag Force Special on a phone through an emulator doesn't make it a phone game.
>>
>>387048997
Did they add the other summonings yet? any news on it since the leak like a month after release.

Also did they make it so you can craft cards other than card trader shit. Game sucks because you have to spend shit ton of time and money to build a second good deck. Its takes like a month to be able to gather the cards you want. I got burnt out playing the same deck constantly.
>>
File: 1447713034860.jpg (82KB, 444x445px) Image search: [Google]
1447713034860.jpg
82KB, 444x445px
>>387048997
>4 monster slots
>4000 HP

Sorry, I don't have ADD
>>
Is it going to get further language updates in the future?
>>
>>387049998
>fixed translation never
>>
>>387048997
>speed duels

No.
But the amount of voice work they put into it is more than they've put into any console game that's for sure.
>>
It's interesting to see a yugioh game where you basically go from the start and redo things with the benefit of hindsight and nerfing/not introducing the cards that fucked everything up as you go
>>
>>387052071
They are adding broken cards like toon kingdom now
>>
>>387050502
>4 monster slots
It's 3.
>>
File: 928593_72054_front.jpg (474KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
928593_72054_front.jpg
474KB, 640x640px
>Can't even chill out with the crew in the schoolyard
>>
>>387052071
It's great for people who fell out of the game too. You get brought up to speed on the evolution of the game little by little.
>>
i just came here to post the best game

>>>>>/wsg/1827781
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.