[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first, Sega releases Yakuza Zero and Persona 5 shortly after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sad miata.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
sad miata.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
>first, Sega releases Yakuza Zero and Persona 5 shortly after it
>they shoot down ANY possibility of those ever coming to PC
>then Future Tone is released
>they immediately shoot down a PC release by bringing up "licensing issues"
>then they release Azure Revolution, a game that's a huge spit in the face of PC gamers when they have been cited as the reason why the IP was revived and why this game was made
>the game is critically panned worldwide, but unlike the others it has a chance of getting a PC version because of course, that's how Sega works
>then they release Puyo Puyo Tetris for LITERALLY every platform except PC
>two dead platforms like the Wii U and the Xbone got the game but not a platform Sega claimed numerous times to be their "most profitable"
>and now, literally a week before release, they mention that the PC version of Sonic Mania will be delayed by two weeks
>this is just in 2017
>to further rub salt in the wound, Sega continues to port ancient last gen games that no one ever asked for
>and then have the audacity to call PC gamers port beggars

What have we ever done to Sega to deserve this?
>>
Persona 5 will be ported to PC
>>
>they shoot down ANY possibility of those ever coming to PC
????
http://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-and-persona-are-on-that-list-of-games-sega-want-to-bring-to-pc/
>>
>>387050781
>>387048353
Also
>to further rub salt in the wound, Sega continues to port ancient last gen games that no one ever asked for
A lot of people were asking for Bayo and Vanquish, actually
>>
File: file.png (149KB, 327x237px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
149KB, 327x237px
>>387050781
>article is literally "Yakuza and Persona are on our list of games [PEOPLE WANT US] to bring to PC"
>literally a non-answer statement
>especially with phrases like "it WOULD be nice to bring them to PC"

They have no intentions for any of those to come to PC whatsoever. They're just saying this to shut people up and make them think they are planned for PC.
>>
>>387051041
He didn't shoot down any possibility though, which is the point I'm getting at.
>>
>>387048353
miata a qt
>>
>>387051342
They are intentionally being vague, which is a prerequisite for PR talk 101. They have no answer because Sega Japan hasn't given them an answer, so they're using the safest words possible for this question.
>>
>>387048353
>Puyo Puyo Tetris
Garbage. No dual audio is a dealbreaker anyway.
>>
>>387048353
>wanting the SEGA Miku shovelware when we have MMD of loli Miku getting fucked
>>
Man. I fucking love cars with those headlights
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.