[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox is dea-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Xbox revenue up.jpg (131KB, 713x706px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox revenue up.jpg
131KB, 713x706px
>>
>>387047981
But it is uncharted is bigger than halo
>>
>>387047981
>Xbox - 24 million units
>Xbox 360 - 80 million units
>Xbox One - 30 million units (in 4 years)

>Gamecube - 22 million units
>Wii - 101 million units
>Wii U - 13 million units
>Switch - 5 million units (in 6 months)
>>
I'm tired of these stupid fucking naming conventions.
"Xbox One" is fucking retarded, has always been retarded, and is suffering due to naming issues just like the fucking Wii U did. Xbox One makes no fucking sense.

And now, they have... Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. This shit makes no fucking sense.

PLAYSTATION
PLAYSTATION 2
PLAYSTATION 3
PLAYSTATION 4
PLAYSTATION 4 PRO (stronger PS4, obviously.)

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING SHIT. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NAME THEIR CONSOLE THAT'S LIKE 5X AS POWERFUL AS THE ORIGINAL XBOX ONE, "XBOX ONE X."

STOP THIS SHIT.

FUCKING STOP.
>>
>>387048320
>Xbox 360
>10 years
>xbox one
>4 years
Lmao
>>
>>387048430
I totally agree. I'm waiting for when they release an actual new console and it isn't even named xbox two and it makes the entire one thing pointless
>>
X Box One X = X.B.O.X.

That's where the logic for that stems from. XBOS doesn't add up at all, though and really is stupid. Microsoft is trying to avoid the numbering system because if they adopted it now, they'd eternally be behind the playstation series, and with their PC numbers mentality, they can't have that.

360 was idiotic but was their first attempt at using a big number to make it sound superior a la PC hardware terms. Obviously wasn't going to take, but they were too fucking stupid to know that.
>>
>>387048430
>>387050392
I feel like naming conventions like this are a problem with American marketing in general. Case in point: movies and games that use the title of the original in the series like Ghostbusters(2016) and Doom.(2016) I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft thought of calling a new system just the Xbox.
>>
>>387048430
I can't wait for SUPER PLAYSTATION 4 PRO, TOURNAMENT EDITION to be released
>>
>>387049907
They should have called either the og Xbox or Xbox One the Xbox II to continue the computer tradition of always naming your first numbered product II to copy off of the Apple II's success.
>>
File: 1501809176016.png (320KB, 491x372px) Image search: [Google]
1501809176016.png
320KB, 491x372px
>>387048217
>uncharted is bigger than halo
>>
za suwitchy only sold 5 mil? Can't be right.
>>
>>387048320
>Switch - 5 million units (in 5 months and half)
We still in the middle of August anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.