[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elite: Dangerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (49KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
49KB, 460x215px
>NMS was shit
>Star Shitizen is a scam
Its not perfect, but its as close as you'll get to space sim right now without EVE. How many of you fags have done the recent CG? I got pissed off getting knocked out of the top 10% for bounties and just racked up 20M credits for it to hold my spot.
>>
>>387046372
Should have expected nobody plays this fucking game ;(
>>
not a fan of truck simulator games, sorry.
>>
i like evochron and X3
>>
>>387046662
Too busy playing NMS while waiting for the Star Citizen patch
>>
Every time I touch this game all it makes me want to do is boot up Frontier: Elite II again.
>>
>>387047625
same. i just wanted a modern remake of frontier, dammit

have you tried pioneer? it's pretty neat
>>
>>387046372
It's a shit game. We're going to have to wait on X4.
>>
>>387046372
If it wasn't for Engineers, this game would be the greatest PvP space sim out there.
>>
File: X3 ALBION PRELUDE.jpg (141KB, 759x1024px) Image search: [Google]
X3 ALBION PRELUDE.jpg
141KB, 759x1024px
You posted the wrong pic
>>
>>387046372

Just hauled myself across inhabited space to take part in the current community goal. Pretty decent event considering you get 800k just for participating. When your relatively new to the game like me it would be stupid not to take part.
>>
File: 1448780547470.png (582KB, 650x676px) Image search: [Google]
1448780547470.png
582KB, 650x676px
>>387049442
>when you buy your first kestrel and go at SANIC SPEED
>>
>>387046372
Someone gifted me the deluxe edition
I tried the tutorial so far and holy shit I am horrible at combat
Any tips?
>>
Got vive and bought this game exclusively for VR, didn't even finish the tutorial.. idk maybe i should give it 1 more try.. what is there to do? wouldn't that get boring extremely fast? and yea im playing on keyboard/mouse, also got xbox controller but dont know if it's supported
>>
>>387050101
xbox controller is supported
>>
>>387049442

>UI is horrific and it's tied to the engine, so no mods will fix it

It's such a huge fucking achilles heel, it's the only reason I don't play Litcube's Universe anymore.
>>
>>387047490
X4 is announced by egosoft.

first look on August 23,24 for press on Gamescom in germany

26-27 august for common folk, signups are here
https://www.egosoft.com/x4/signup_pl.php

no need to thank me.
>>
>>387050824

aw fuck yes, I only knew about Star Citizen turning up on the 25th to have a show
The pre-show streams they're going to be doing are going to be boring as fuck and a reason to always hate "community" teams and communities in general, but hey, I really like tech demos.
>>
when does it go on sale? and for how low does it usually go on sale for?
I really want it, and I have 20 dollars in my steam wallet.
>>
>>387046372
>EVE
So do you recommend EVE or Elite?
>>
>>387049989
you turn faster when your speed is on blue
>>
>>387049989
turn off FA, fly in reverse, fixed weapons are better
>>
>>387046372
Space exploration games will always be shit just as MMorpgs will always be shitty repetitive grindfests.

Reason being it would take more people and more budget to make an actually good game of those genres than any Game Dev out there has at the ready. Mmorpgs are basically any good rpg just With shitloads of moe content than usual so what almost all mmorpgs do is they stretch out the content they have because they dont have the time and budget to make the content of 10 Singleplayer Rpgs for a single game. Same with space games. There is too many requirements for a space exploration game to be good that aren't possible with a realistic budget. The sad truth is the best chance we will get is by procedural content but it's hard to do anything procedural well.
>>
Is this game like a 3D escape velocity? I've never played old Elite
>>
File: 456456.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
456456.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw mission to Hutton Orbital
>>
The interdiction minigame seems gay and out of place.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.