[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /V/ros, what are games where I can be an imperialist cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (670KB, 2069x2681px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
670KB, 2069x2681px
Hey /V/ros, what are games where I can be an imperialist cunt?

Stellaris is great (let's me conquer, RP, genocide), but the end game lag makes it unplayable.

All paradox grand strategy games are too character focused and not enough focus on nations.

Civ is fine, but I've already got a couple of thousand hours in it and need a change.

I've even tried RealPolitiks but the war system is retarded there.
>>
supreme ruler ultimate is pretty good if you like the superme ruler games

no one likes the supreme ruler games
>>
Vic 2, EU4.
>>
>>387046352
How is Europa Universalis "too character focused"?

The only characters you deal with that matter are your leaders, heirs, and generals.
>>
>>387046352
>All paradox grand strategy games are too character focused and not enough focus on nations.

You shouldn't make claims about all Paradox games when you've only played Crusader Kings 2.
>>
>>387046550
>>387046515
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The problem with paradox games is that you are not the country, you are a leader. If you die, you continue playing as your heir, not as the nation.

I suppose you could play the game with an immortal leader, or make sure that your heir inherits everything you control, but I guess it's just the principle of it.

Also, ideally, the game wouldn't be set in relatively modern era (i.e. tech advancement has to be a thing, and not just a throwaway mechanic).
>>
>>387046819
that's crusader kings. europa universalis is not like that. hearts of iron is not like that. victoria is not like that. stellaris is not like that

please do not generalize about all paradox games when you've only played one of them tia
>>
>>387046819

Only Crusader Kings 2 can be described as character focused, in other games charachters are mere "items" for your nation.
>>
>>387046819
EUIV and Vicky2 literally allow you to play as a democracy that changes leaders every 4 years
you're the country, not the leader
>>
File: 1492469083389.jpg (23KB, 246x275px) Image search: [Google]
1492469083389.jpg
23KB, 246x275px
>>387046352
>All paradox grand strategy games are too character focused and not enough focus on nations
>>
>>387046819
are you retarded?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.