[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy Samus Returns Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Metroid- Samus Returns.jpg (440KB, 1793x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid- Samus Returns.jpg
440KB, 1793x1598px
How hyped are you?
>>
Not very.
>>
>>387047308
This. It looks boring and ugly.
>>
>>387047379
>>
>>387046273
/v/ is filled with Primefags and Bungiefags who think ODST and Reach are the best game in the Halo series. If you want to talk about Metroid and Halo just got to Metroid Database, Halo Archive, or (I don't care if I get attacked for this) Reddit. They actually have a Metroid and Halo community that will actually talk about 2D Metroid and FPS Halo to you and they actually know that everyone that plays FPS Halo wants to play the Master Chief, unlike /v/, who aren't real fans of these series which why their best game in the series list is all over the place.
>>
>>387046273
A lot
Never played Metroid 2, so it's a completely new adventure for me. I feared 3d models would have slowed down the gameplay because of "realism" in animation, but it looks as fast as ever.
Also previews say the 3D effect is awesome, and I love that shit
>>
People still make threads about this shit?

I moved on after paywall hard mode
>>
This is just a game that kind of exists to me, i don't have like any opinion. It'll probably be good fun if you lie metroid, you probably wont care as an outsider. It's nothing special probably won't be picking up. Plus amiibo locked content is gay
>>
I don't own a 3ds but I'm more tempted than ever to buy one, and miitopia looks fun as hell
>>
Quite a lot, but not expecting nothing impressive. I'm just missing some 2d metroid gameplay by nintendo.
>>
File: 1498848887805.jpg (34KB, 653x289px) Image search: [Google]
1498848887805.jpg
34KB, 653x289px
>Metroid threads can't get more than 10 posts before dying
This game is gonna bomb.
>>
>>387046273
The idea of it seemed cool. But every footage we have seen has been abusing this obviously generous parry window into auto aim shoot to kill BS. It looks really, really unfun honestly.

Top it off with the amiibo locked content like hard mode or fusion suit and it's just icing on the cake. This game looks like ass as well, the terrrible 2.5d garbage is boring and uninspired.

What's wrong with older Metroid games likes fusion? Or super metroid? Why not go back to the spritework that obviously everyone wants.

I honestly believe this shit is going to flop, and flop hard. Let metroid die already.
>>
>>387050436
See>>387048225
>>
Unfortunately, it looks very dull to me. Uninspired graphics and simple gameplay. At the very least AM2R exists so I'm not complaining, and it's good to at least have a modern, official release of M2.
>>
They need to fix the legacy edition stock.
Fucking irritating.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.