[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Game design jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: MguasNV.jpg (35KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
MguasNV.jpg
35KB, 218x200px
>difficulty options in RPGs
>>
>>387042264
I've heard Death March is one of the most challenging difficulties ever made for a videogame. Is that true?
>>
>>387043585

no
>>
>>387043585
no
>>
>>387043585
It's easy, really.
>>
>>387043585
It's not that difficult, especially later in the game.
>>
>>387043585
Fuck no. It's piss easy. Should be the default difficulty setting since enemies around your level or below still deal some damage to you. Any other difficulty, the moment you outlevel an enemy, they turn into fucking mosquitoes that do fuckall damage.

Even Death March isn't all that. The best way to play W3 is with mods.
>>
>>387043585
no
>>
File: 1489166921217.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1489166921217.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>387043585
>get the perk that gives you regen longer when you eat food
>learn to dodge or parry or both
congratulations, YOU DID IT!
Click on this picture to collect your free iPod mini
>>
>>387043585
Monsters still have armor stats and the same static movesets.
So you can still sunder their armor, and then just damage them as normal.
>>
>>387043585
No

if you want difficulty just get one of those damage modifyer mods that makes everthing do 2x-3x damage, make monsters do a bit more

and even then the game is piss easy
>>
>>387043764
First thing I grabbed when I saw that ability. This absolutely broke the game because you don't even need to worry about health or food anymore once you have this
>>
>>387043585
The top difficulty in both 2 and 3 is only hard for the first part of the game before you learn to dodge or quen and buy some skills.
>>
>>387043585
If you want the most challenging Witcher experience, play 2 on Dark only using a complete set the moment you get it and don't adjust the gamma.
>>
>>387043585
At first it's just slightly challenging enough to be called a game but then you steamroll everything by just spamming potions and LMB.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.