[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is unbalanced piece of crap, it punishes you if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: ds3-ps4.jpg (287KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
ds3-ps4.jpg
287KB, 500x627px
This game is unbalanced piece of crap, it punishes you if you want to play as tank for example, it's more like a Bloodborne with swords and shields not Dark Souls, fuck you Miyazaki for ruining the last game in the series.
>>
yes i agree. dark souls 2 scholar of first sin is my favourite game in series. i love sexy powerstance.
>>
>>387039171
>>387039171

methodical combat of DS2SOTFS > bloodborne and dark souls 3

I press R1 after dodge. Better than Dodge R1 spam.
>>
>>387038757
>>387038757
>>387038757
>>387038757

Hello? WHere are you', my friend of Dark Souls 3 hating
>>
um...
>>
>>387038757
imagine how good this series could have been if PCbros hadn't whined about having no games and the series never got mega popular. Instead of the crappy rehashes of DaS2 and 3 we'd have another god tier spiritual successor set in a different universe like Bloodborne was to DaS
>>
>>387039505

Do you have xbox?
>>
>>387039505
>>387039505
>>387039505
>>
>>387038757
They just took the "Dark Souls is hard" meme too seriously. DaS3 is just frustrating for the sake of being frustrating. Every enemy in the game has some attack that comes out so fast they can hit you in between your weapon's startup and active frames. That's a large part of the reason everybody just uses straight swords. They're fast enough to beat SOME of that crap. Then there's a dogs, that are so random that even the best runners in the world need to horde alluring skulls to get past them without taking hits. The game's just no fun.
>>
>>387038757
>it punishes you if you want to play as tank
no it doesn't, you just suck shit at everything you do
>>
>>387040658
More or less this, played as a Tank in the last run I did of DS3. While it is bullshit what they did to general poise, if you don't play like an idiot, big armour and high vitality still can work.

This mainly goes with the more recent patching boosting heavy armour, mind you. Before then, yeah, kinda tenuous, but I remember outlasting pretty much any invader/co-op scenario I ran into.
>>
>>387039505
This
Also, it is a fact that PC turned the community to shit
>>
love the 2
>>
>>387038757
>it punishes you if you want to play as tank for example

I thought all Souls games were like this. The combat seems to rely on being nimble and thoughtful in how you attack.
>>
>>387039916
I think it's a problem because they used Bloodborne design choices and Bloodborne was a faster game than DS.

DS2 feels much more like they took the meme too seriously.
>>
>>387038757
>This game is unbalanced piece of crap
Blame PvPfags for getting all the cool shit nerfed.

Have you tried focusing on VIG&VIT with a decent med shield and a non-scaling weapon?
>>
>>387041486
Whatever the case, Bloodborne is harder than DS3 but far less frustrating. Honestly, no matter how many times I try, I spend my entire time with DS3 mad. That's not the case with any other game in the series.
>>
>>387041802

bloodborne shit
>>
>>387038757
Have all the games in the series, decided to try Dark Souls III for how "different" it was called. It's basically what I expected from the series. My autism caused me to drop it because I found myself getting wasted by common enemies while trying to farm gear.
>>
>>387041486
This is blatantly false. Dark Souls always had the "this game is hard" mentality, with some shitty unavoidable situations, and Dark Souls 3 clearly follows suit. I like the game, but it's clearly catering to the casual crowd by placing cheap difficulty and throwbacks to Dark Souls in the game.
>>
>>387041424
Heavy armor was useless in DeS but useful in the first 2 DaS games to the point where some aspects were straight up broken. Heavy armor's been buffed since release in 3 but it's still largely meh. You could almost never go full retard and simply eat damage outside of specific circumstances but hiding behind a shield has always worked so long as you were smart about it.

Frankly I don't think OP was smart about it.
>>
i need a bro at the corvian settlement bonfire area

im level 59 and it says hollowing 99 underneath (dunno what that means)
>>
>>387042521
firing up my N64
>>
>>387042597

oh fudge sorry about that (did the same with dark souls 1 back then

>>387042521

PS4
>>
i guess this place aint the place for jolly cooperation
>>
>>387041486
That was only a line at the beginning.
>>
DS3 was even easier than DS2 for me. But maybe because I played BB before it

Here's the ultimate list:

BB > DeS = DaS > DaS 2 > DaS3
>>
>>387038757
Forget about DS3 is the same thing as DS2.
DeS - DS - BB are the only games from Miyazaki that matters.
>>
what the fuck is this thread
>>
>>387038757
I just don't get what happened to poise. Even after their "fix" it was still useless.
>>
>>387039916
>Every enemy in the game has some attack that comes out so fast they can hit you in between your weapon's startup and active frames. That's a large part of the reason everybody just uses straight swords.
No that's the reason why you use a shield, so that you're able to stop these attacks without having to predict them coming out, or so that these attacks will rebound on your shield and you can counter by stunlocking the enemy,
>>
>>387042125
>getting wasted by common enemies

lol git gud
>>
>>387039916
>DaS3 is just frustrating for the sake of being frustrating
It's nearly easy if you have an attention span of over 10 seconds
>>
>>387044692
>>387044698
>>387044885

dark souls 3 for immature homo
>>
>>387045003
>Poo in loo calling anyone immature
Be careful or one of them might steal your soul with a camera.
>>
>>387038757

Tell me one DS game where a tank build is actually viable
I'm waiting

>Bosses take half your stamina every hit and most don't get staggered
> Can't roll for shit due to heavy armor that gives almost no protection DS2 onwards
You're basically a sitting duck
>>
>>387038757
you bought the ps4 version? You paid full price to play at half the fps? Why?
>>
>>387039916
i fucking wish it was frustrating, i hate it because it's the easiest game in the series.
>>
>>387038757
>Dark Souls 3
>punishes
kek, git gud, i wish it punished me for anything, it's the easiest game in the series.
>>
>>387046354
I'm in the third world, a good computer is too expensive for me
>>
>>387046965
fair enough
>>
>>387045312
>>Bosses take half your stamina every hit
That's not true at all but ok.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.