[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ciri retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: Ciri.jpg (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ciri.jpg
379KB, 1920x1080px
Just finished the game and got the Nilfgaard end and why is Ciri so dumb

>WAAAAA IM NOT GONNA BE A WITCHER WAAAA
>WAAAA IM NOT GONNA DIE AND GET SKULLFUCKED BY A HIGHER VAMPIRE I AM SO SAD

Ciri as Empress will still see Geralt whenever she wants, can guarantee the safety of all her friends, won't die a fucking horrific death, and can change Nilfgaard and the North for the better, and can also just kill Emyr if he is such a bad person

Why the fuck is she sad? Why does the game treat it like a "sad" ending when it probably is the best one you can get?
>>
>>387037067
>Got sad ending
There's still the true ending to unlock by being a good father to her throughout the game
>>
you are the bad dad
>>
It's not really a sad ending. In a sense, it's about letting go, and moving into something greater.

Or hell, it could be a sad ending. Emyr did want to fuck her.
>>
>>387037163
>>387037226

If you go see the emperor she will become empress, even if you are a good dad
>>
>>387037270
I don't see how Ciri cannot just ignore his advances and just kill him if he becomes a rapey dumbass
>>
>>387037560
True. And I don't even think they make a reference to that plot piece from the book anyways.

And the cut scene can be different depending on how you handled some of the choices. You also get to see her in Blood and Wine if you chose not to romance anyone.
>>
File: Witcher Quality Time.gif (4MB, 392x236px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher Quality Time.gif
4MB, 392x236px
>>387037163
>There's still the true ending
<--- Is THIS the TRUE ending,b/c I got this one anon for being a SUPERB father to Ciri
>>
>>387037295
Is that before or after you rescue her from the Isle of Mists? Because if it's the former, that's fucking dumb.
>>
>>387037295
you make the bad choice
>>
>>387037295
>>387037560
>>387037974
Ehmyr gave up on that at the end of the books.
>>
Ciri becoming Empress is the best ending. It is a better future for her then fighting monster every day for scraps of coin by people who do not like you.

Besides it's not like she can't visit Geralt and Yen in their Toussaint manor or they can visit her in The Golden City.
>>
>>387038607
>Ciri being forced to do something she doesn't want to do is better for her than letting her do something that she wants to do
>>
>>387037067
>He sold Ciri for a horse
>>
>>387039347
If your daughter wanted to go werewolf hunting instead of staying at home, would you let her just because it's what she "Wants to do"?
>>
>>387038170

after

>>387038369
No, I let her decide.
>>
>>387039347
Sometime what you child wants to do is not what is the best thing for her. It is your responsibility as a parent to set her right in such a situation.
>>
>>387039347
>ciri actually chooses to be empress even though she doesn't like it
>>
>>387038406
Oh really? I wasn't aware, though I think I'm like a book or two behind.

Thanks for the update. I thought it was weird not being mentioned in the game, just assumed it was too edgy.
>>
>>387037067
Ciri really would make a shit Witcher, she doesn't have the senses to detect dried blood like with yen at the grove, or tell the difference between monster and human blood. She'd get her dumbass killed to any higher monster type that isn't a beast like vampires or Leshens.
>>
>>387038607
>visit Geralt and Yen
>and Yen

Why are you so cruel to the poor old witcher? He fight enough monsters during his life and he don't need to fihgt one extra insufferable cunt till the end of his days

and now, let the (you) flows!
>>
Bet ciri masturbates to getting fucked hard by daddy geralt
>>
>>387039573
If my daughter could plane shift and kill small armies in an instant, then yes, I would.
>>
>>387040683
If the average werewolf hunter is significantly more capable than her despite her powers, you gotta take that into consideration
>>
>>387040070
ciri's a dyke
>>
>>387040945
I have several gifs that prove otherwise
>>
>>387040945
she fell in love with that fat fuck player insert.
>>
>>387037067
Hold on, are you telling me everyone didn't get the good ending where Ciri and Geralt go in jolly witcher adventures?
>>
>>387037067
>>WAAAA IM NOT GONNA DIE AND GET SKULLFUCKED BY A HIGHER VAMPIRE I AM SO SAD

nigga nobody is going to defeat her with that kind of power
conspirators in nilfgard in the other hand
>>
>>387037067
>mad he got the shit ending
tbf I'd want to kill myself if I had to watch that incredibly depressing end sequence
>being a this much of a cuck and taking her to see daddy
>>
File: Thomas.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>387039816
>>
>>387039347
She chose to become Empress because she's not a dumb child and realizes that LULFREEDOM isn't everything in life. Ironically, by not taking her to see Emhyr you're robbing her of the freedom to make that choice anyway.
>>
>>387043107

You have to drag her there to see him, she doesn't want to go.
>>
>>387043801
Children do that some times.
>>
>>387037067
Ciri and woman being a lead writer ruined W3. Fucking Mary Sue. She's the wort part of this lore.
>>
>>387043107
>avoid robbing her of the freedom to make her own choice by robbing her of the freedom to make her own choice
What?
>>
>>387043801
No, she asks for your opinion and will make her mind up based on what you say. Everything about her meeting Emhyr and her interactions with him is based on the condition that she isn't forced into doing anything.
>>
File: 3na3.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3na3.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I got the Empress ending but didn't romance anyone and got to see her at the end of Blood and Wine when she visited. I like this ending more than the MONSTER HUNTERS XTREME ending.

Yen and Triss are trash anyways Shani is best girl
>>
Fucking yes, someone else gets it. Ciri is an insecure little bitch. Literally dies if you dont hold her hand at every opportunity
>>
>>387037067
So many people like her going on to be a Witcher as an ending but that's not really a great ending because she's going to fucking die in a ditch somewhere. It may not be today or tomorrow but she's going to fucking die in the mud and some peasant is going to find her body while it's still warm and nut one out.

Is that the way you want your adopted daughter to die or would you rather she help rule a fucking country?
>>
>>387044242
This
>>
If Ciri becomes emperor and you don't romance anyone/fuck both of them up by trying to get both of them, are you alone in Blood and Wine or does Ciri come live with you?
>>
>>387037067

Cool spoilers bruh.
>>
>>387044434
She comes visiting when visiting all the provinces of the Empire
>>
>>387044465
If you haven't played the game at this point on whatever platform, it's literally your fault.
>>
File: HZ2ru6V.jpg (96KB, 550x551px) Image search: [Google]
HZ2ru6V.jpg
96KB, 550x551px
>>387037067
The people who wrote the game are retarded..
>>
>>387044434
I think it goes Triss/Yen > Ciri > Dandelion
So if you didn't romance and Ciri is alive she'll visit.
If she's dead Dandelion comes along but its pretty depressing
>>
>>387044242
>people die, can you handle that?
>>
>>387037067
>"I know what will cheer you up" vs "You don't have to be good at everything" in a serious conversation
>dodging the topic makes you a good father
>"Calm down" vs "Go for it" while Ciri is angry and on the verge of snapping
>encouraging her to vandalize someone else's property makes you a good father
I wanted to raise a wise child, not an impulsive moron.
>>
File: 1525940.jpg (212KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1525940.jpg
212KB, 1200x630px
>>387044739
You can't trick me
>>
>>387037067
>I'm autistic and I can't understand other people's perspectives
What a shocker.
>>
>>387045616
>encouraging her to vandalize a filthy elf's property makes you a good father
ftfy
>>
>>387037067
What I don't understand is this:

1. If this was her choice and nobody else's, why is she still whining about it/

2. Can't Geralt and Yennifer go see her whenever they want since they have portals.

>INB4 "Geralt hates using muh portals"

I think he can suck it up. I don't think CDPR understood what a bittersweet ending is.
>>
>>387045616
>WAAHHHH why didn't u rob that man of his livelihood because he was totes mean to my thieving gypsy friends :'(
Fuck Ciri.
>>
>>387037067
>is ciri retarded
>is retarded enough himself that he ended up with the worst ending
Lmao ok
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.