[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo PAX 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: nintendo2-656x368.jpg (30KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo2-656x368.jpg
30KB, 656x368px
make your bets

>The official PAX West schedule was published this week. We now know that Nintendo will be holding some sort of panel in the Hydra Theater on September 2 between 10 and 11 AM. The panel itself is a mystery at present, with its description simply stating: “A special Nintendo panel at PAX West 2017!”
>>
>>387036013
Animal Crossing mobile and Switch announcement.
>>
samus' model in metroid prime 4
>>
The Kirby fighting game they brought up once saying it was supposed to be out this year and haven't said shit about since
>>
JUST TELL ME YOU'RE WORKING ON A F ZERO SEQUEL NINTENTO THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE
>>
MELEE HD BABY
>>
>>387036138
For what purpose?
>>
>>387036138
>>387036221
Yes i know you're memeing but some people actually want this and i wanna know why.
>>
>>387036221
so melee trash babies finally shut up after 9-10 years?
>>
>>387036286
People who want melee hd are either people who don't play the game or people who haven't thought about what melee hd would mean if it were to be released.
>>
>>387036104
Nah, that series is dead. The only time you will see it is in DLC Mario Kart tracks.
>>
>>387036465
I heard this one before for another nintendo franchise. I don't remember the name.
>>
>>387036381
I mean, in a sense Melee player are right but at the same time just like any other "hardcore fighting games player" they think the games has to adapt to what they believe the game should be.
that being said capcom 8 frames lag on SF V to push dive style game play is trash
>>
>>387036540
Metroid is a B-series Franchise, though. As long as Shiggy works at Nintendo you won't see another F-Zero game.
>>
>>387036138
>>387036221
>>387036278
>>387036286
>>387036381
There's no way Nintendo would make a Melee HD without altering something. Whether it be on purpose or by accident, some autist will find a reason why it's not the same and they'll continue to play their old outdated game. Melee HD would be a fools errand.
>>
>>387036465
I BELIEVE
;_____;
>captcha : too long
>>
>>387036013
More info on Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon
>>
>>387036582
What does this have to do with Melee hd? Brawl and smash 4 are different from melee and that's fine.
Melee hd could potentially destroy the community by dividing it. Why? Because a number of reasons. I can name them if you want. and also, both brawl and smash 4 have a 10 frame input assist buffer. melee has none
>>
>>387036104
Dont give up hope anon, us metroid fags finally got ours, youll get yours too.
>>
They'll just reveal some shit about Fire Emblem Warriors.
>>
>>387036675
>they might try to fix this buggy/glitchy mess of a game
>>
>>387036675
It will divide the playerbase no matter what. Like you said, there is possibly no way that it will be the same game. There will be a ton of micro-differences, not improvements. They will also have to decide the version, pal or ntsc which will divide the community even further. there literally is no reason for melee hd. If you want to play melee in hd so badly, get the dolphin emulator and crank it up to 4k.
>>
>>387038145
But most importantly of all. With melee, the community has freedom to do what they want with the rules, the organising, the commentary and general freedom. If nintendo releases melee HD, they WILL dictate how shit goes down, which again, will divide the playerbase because ''We are now official. This just feels better''-logic. which is fine.
I can't think of a positive on this one. Maybe it will be easier to carry around expensive as fuck lagless HDtvs and a switch instead of a heavy crt and a gamecube/wii? I don't know. Right now, you can get into melee for 50 bucks. With melee HD and the switch, it will be more than 450.
>>
Nintendo switch stuff that nintendo will most likely show.
>Odyssey gameplay footage with more kingdoms.
>More FE Warriors characters and maybe a release date announcement
>More Xenoblade 2 footage and maybe a release date announcement
>New Arms character
>2nd trailer of prime 4
>Pikmin 4 trailer
>mk8dx dlc announcement
>New DK game?
>Retro studios' unannounced game teaser?
>Mario sports superstars sequel/port? (with more online support?)
>New nintendo IP?
>a game that is shit like Arzest's games.
>New F-zero gaaaaaame.
>>
revive bump
>>
>>387040076
>2nd prime 4 trailer
LOL
>>
A Nintendo Q&A panel. Next
>>
>>387038590
>If nintendo releases melee HD, they WILL dictate how shit goes down

This is retarded fear mongering considering they don't do this with Smash 4 at all.
>>
Melee on VC is more likely than Melee HD.
>>
Does Nintendo ever show anything significant at Pax? And when is it?
>>
Something underwhelming
>>
>>387040076
I'd be completely ok with MK8 DLC considering how well they handled it first time around.
>>
>>387043259
September 1st to 4th I think.
>>
expecting nothing and get nothing from nintendo like usual
>>
File: meleehd.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meleehd.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>>387036138
This would be the only thing to make me buy a Switch ASAP.
>>
File: MSRze.jpg (85KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
MSRze.jpg
85KB, 500x699px
>this picture could finally be realized if Melee comes to the Switch
>>
>>387044071
bait
>>
>>387036076
animal crossing won't be announced til year 3 of the switch at least.

Its too big a hype and too good a fit for the switch, leave it for the slower years.
>>
Game specific Nintendo Direct announcement like Kingdom Battle or something
>>
>>387044187
Yes i can barely contain my hype for animal crossing
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.