[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What don't you like about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Battlefield1_Screen_10.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield1_Screen_10.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
What don't you like about this game?
>>
>>387034608
Well it's terrible for starters
>>
niggers
>>
Back to Basics is the only good game mode and nobody plays it
>>
>>387034608
I haven't played an EA-Game since BF2 and i won't change that
>>
>>387034608
The majority of the guns aren't fun to play with.
>>
>>387034608
Haven't played in a while, but snipers and mortars were even more bullshit than in previous games, which really is a feat.
>>
No regional pricing
>>
I have over 300 hours into it and I still hate that it eats up 100% CPU while no other game does. Also no one plays the Premium maps. I bought Premium, but I would actually feel less ripped off if they went and made it free so at least I'd have people to play with. I like how they brag about that for Battlefront 2 to "not split the community" but still continue to do it for BF1.
>>
>>387034608
THE NIGGERS.
>WE
>>
I find it fun.
>>
Niggers.
>>
>>387034895
WAREN KAISER UND SCHEISSE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>387034608
The negros.
>>
Can't play as Nazis
>>
>>387034608

There are some weapons that obviously dominate, and the team mates are often unaware of how to play the game. Supports will never give ammo on request, for example
>>
>>387034608
The progression of weapons is shit
>>
Its fun to play for an hour of mindless fun here and there.

>tiny maps
>really dumb players that have no clue what teamwork is
>niggers
>weapon variety kinda sucks, theres literally one viable SMG for assault class

But all that would be fine, heres what really sucks dick

>horrible match balance, 80% of the games are complete curbstomp since theres no real in-match balance, you never get swapped to the other team mid round no matter how badly theyre getting rekt

DICE obviouslys aware of this and instead of fixing it by swapping people mid round they introduced the retarded blimps and trains, which doesnt solve shit since usually the tickets difference is way past what a temporary dominance with a train gets you.
>>
>>387034608

Kind of decent BF, absolutely shit WW1 game
>>
Its just another Battlefield. The modes aren't particularly great, the gameplay is pretty much like BF4.
>>
>>387035873
>He likes getting team swapped
>>
>>387034608
It's the same recycled bullshit as per usual only difference being that it's set during WW1. Battlefield 3 was cool when it came, but ever since then it's basically just the new COD, it's all just been recycled since then.
>>
File: the pepe has you.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
the pepe has you.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>387036553
>playing a game
>we are shit stomping enemy team
>guy on my team talking mad shit in all chat when he is the most useless member
>get autoswapped
>we turn it around and shit down the guys throat
>>
>>387034608
Origin.
>>
>>387035873
BC2 had this problem as well, i don't really understand why the teams don't get shuffled at the end of a match.
>>
I only ever played 1942 at net cafes and I don't go to net cafes anymore.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.