[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for? Shenmue Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What am I in for?
Shenmue Thread
>>
Looking for sailors and fork lift racing.
>>
>>387029841
Chinese people and maps
>>
>>387030534
>>387030587
Is this game good?
For reference, I love Deadly Premonition and Yakuza.
>>
>>387030612
Literally nothing like it
YEARS AGO I WAS CHINESE
>>
>>387030612
You will probably enjoy it a lot. It's a great game. A masterpiece.
>>
HEY MISTER
>>
>>387029841
Barely a game. Walking, QTE, and collectible simulator.
>>
>>387030892
OH and it has where the fuck do I go, what the fuck do I do elements. Point and click type shit.
>>
>>387029841

Basically just talking to people and looking for certain people at certain times and of course the occasional fight that feels like you're playing Virtua fighter 2. Discs 1 and 2 are great, Disc 3 is a fucking nightmare because every fucking morning you have to race the fucking forklifts for no reason, the large battle sort of makes up for it.
>>
HOW ABOUT A DOG?
>>
File: 1397393914912.jpg (112KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
1397393914912.jpg
112KB, 650x900px
>>387029841
Chill and enjoy the environment and the music. Explore and do things that you want to do during your first playthrough.

The camera/movement controls take a little getting used to because they aren't ultra smooth/responsive like Yakuza or other 3rd person game, but if you get into the groove, you'll understand that Yu Suzuki wanted people to slowly/leisurely take in the environment and you'll like or love what the game is trying to immerse the player in. And you'll enjoy the parts when shit gets real all the more after taking it easy and discovering random shit in Ryo's daily life.
>>
>>387029841

Extremely comfy Christmas.
>>
Is emulation for this not dogshit yet? Last I heard it still had an issue with the hair transparency and some save issues.
>>
File: nozomi-wallpaper.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nozomi-wallpaper.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
Call Nozomi every day.
>>
>still can't emulate it without glaring flaws
HD collection when?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.