[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /v/ feel about AC Origins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>
>>387021791
Will probably be shit.
>>
WE
feel like it's still Assassin's Creed, they've done nothing to improve the series. It's stale.
>>
More of the same shit.
Too much RPG stuff. I just want to be the baddest motherfucker there.
>>
>>387021876
I have hope for the game. Ive been a big fan of the series, played every game and love them (except 3, fuck that piece of shit), but it really needs to improve. And I think Origins will be the change this extremely average series needs. Then again, this is Ubisoft and they cant do shit right soooo
>>
ubi is beyond saving and this game will be forgotten faster than syndaicate
>>
File: 1489451789053.jpg (352KB, 1500x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1489451789053.jpg
352KB, 1500x1123px
It's obvious from the thumbnail that's gonna be casual,ahistorical shit
>>
>>387021842
>buying Ubisoft garbage
>still paying attention to Ubisoft
>still thinking they will deliver something good
>>
I like how they're straight up changing their game to play more like dark souls and zelda botw. Maybe the game will be good by proxy

can't imagine what it's like for series fans but as someone who doesn't give a shit about asscreed, I'm actually interested in this one
>>
looks like the same boring shit, except this time they have poorly emulated elements from other popular games.

I don't get it, did people like Darksiders 2 loot system? Do people see this stiff and clunky "soulslike" combat with the dodge rolls and get excited? They've pumped out too many of these games too fast that doing anything but a complete reboot makes it feel stale
>>
>>387021791
i can't wait until they release it, it will probably be the best game in the series.
>>
>>387021791
It's the kind of game you pirate to dick around in the interesting setting and maybe actually play through if it turns out good.
Just like Black Flag.
>>
>>387021791
Looks even worse than before.
>>
>>387021791
The gameplay doesn't seem engaging. It's a mix of other known titles. It'll sell well, gain good reviews, but won't sustain a dedicated fanbase lest Desmond is revived
>>
>>387021791
Looks like total shit, pg-13, x-ray vision, annoying characters. Such a waste of the setting, I wish this was one of the earlier assassin's creed games which at least could be somewhat good.
>>
File: 1366104193426.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1366104193426.gif
2MB, 300x225px
looks glitchy and poorly put together, just like the last few titles
>>
>>387021791
Apparently developed by the AC4 team. I want it to be good after the piece of shit that was Sidycate and the wasted oportunity that was Unity.
>>
File: WE wuz kangs.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
WE wuz kangs.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
>>387021791
Looks like every AC game
>>
Feel like I already don't give a shit about it a long time ago. Also
>AnvilNext2.0

Get ready for 25 fps.
>>
WE
>>
File: 1497113945891.jpg (289KB, 750x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1497113945891.jpg
289KB, 750x1214px
>title of the thread and the name field are both the same thing
this sure seems like someone who's familiar with how 4chan works and is a regular poster in the community!
>>
It will be absolutely awful.

Which pisses me off to insane degrees. Because I fucking love Eygyptian shit. And I really, really want to like it. But know I won't because Assassin's Creed and Ubisoft.

It's like one big fuck you to me.
>>
>>387026280
One look at the gameplay presentation put me off. Eagle drone, abysmal AI (guards might as well be blind and deaf at this point), shit combat with terrible camera shake to simulate impact, RC arrow, Syndicate level system, main character with no accent, sounds like your regular black american, shit acting too, Connor Kenway tier.
Not that into Egypt so really no reason to give it a try.
>>
I've played every mainline game so I'll try it eventually. Not until it drops down to like $15 after a few months. They plummet in price pretty fast anyway.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.