[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just completed all of the main and side quests of this. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: outside.jpg (58KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
outside.jpg
58KB, 500x750px
Just completed all of the main and side quests of this. What are some video games like it i can play? Preferably difficult since i'm only 23.
>>
>>387021231
The dating sim DLC is a pay to win mini game, but it's extremely satisfying when you win the happy ending.
>>
Dude why the fuck did you choose easy difficulty? Just kill yourself and re-spawn on a harder difficulty.
>>
Why do my stats deteriorate so fast? I spent like five years intensive grinding, only to see it all wasted in under a year
>>
>Preferably difficult
Just roll up a character on the Syria server. Completely different ballgame.
>>
why do females like to party with dark skinned players?

how can i even compete?
>>
>>387021467
thats one of the main quests, though. he said he completed both main and side quests already.
>>387025518
you have to grind a lot at the gym area, have high charisma, and not start out with anything that decreases the social skill stat. Many players who joined, starting about 30 years ago, were given a brain "skill" that decreases social skills among other things, said skill has gives no positive attributes that girls generally like.
>>
>>387025919
Tha brain stats have no affect on any of the social stats, what are you talking about? They are entirely independent of each other, and neither prevent grinding in the other to increase them.
>>
What was the last mission like?
>>
>>387021231
> Completed all of the main and side quests

Impossible. Absolutely impossible. On exploration XP alone, you'd have already leveled to 40+ if you did even a third of the side quests. And the main quests will carry you all the way to 60 so you can access endgame content even if you did no side quests.
>>
>>387026170
>game only levels you up after a certain amount of time has passed and you can't do anything to speed that up
who the fuck designed this game? I don't believe guys like these even exist
>>
>>387021231
>fully PvP
What a fucking false advertisement
You PvP outside of the designated PvP zone and you get penalized for years, if not outright banned
>>
>>387026481
It's been proven that locking content behind a time wall is healthier for the community as a whole. It doesn't stop people from getting ahead, but it definitely mitigates catastrophic server failure from exploit abuse.

Granted, they should just patch all the exploits out, but shit still happens.
>>
>>387027073
Yeah, but you aren't physically prevented from doing it. And you can avoid bans pretty easily if you know what you're doing. The game specifically allows it for people who put enough time into it.
>>
File: 1472776283284.jpg (42KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1472776283284.jpg
42KB, 640x625px
>no one has confirmed if there's a new game plus or not
>>
>>387027183
All those fuckers on the India server seem to think there is
Maybe they're on to something
>>
File: 1478983803607.png (133KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1478983803607.png
133KB, 313x382px
>>387021231
>No monthly fee
>incredible NPC AI
>>
>>387027183
We're all just different toons under the same account, man.
>>
>>387027246
>trusting people who literally drink shit water
>>
>>387027246
any way to log into indian server?
>>
>>387027309
Its a hassle, but you can transfer between servers with some paperwork
Hell, some people even cheat and do it illegally. It's apparently become a huge problem in the US and Euro servers
>>
>>387021904
Fuck that, the RNG is brutal on hard mode. You could die immediately on spawn because you're a girl, die because your spawn zone has no food or water at all, die because you spawned in a pvp zone and blow up from a drone strike or something, or be stuck grinding via cell-phone crafting for some chink whale's factory for barely any credits or XP. There's no skill involved, just pure RNG and grinding.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.