[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vindictus How is it doing? Did they make it less grindy?Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: vindictus lugh armor.png (629KB, 777x903px) Image search: [Google]
vindictus lugh armor.png
629KB, 777x903px
Vindictus

How is it doing? Did they make it less grindy?Is it dead? I haven't played since early Season 3
>>
>>387017045
Last time I played was when they added those hot springs in towns as well ass those Elf bosses. Was pretty dead back then which is kind of a bummer since I loved the game.
>>
>>387017045
come play faggot rise literally saved the game
>>
>>387017045
Significantly less grindy with the rise update as far as levelling is concerned. Not sure about enchant/enhance as I've been too chicken to try to get gear past +10 even though +20 is the new max.
>>
File: 1501866278742.png (1MB, 1300x2580px) Image search: [Google]
1501866278742.png
1MB, 1300x2580px
>>387017045
I've been wanting to get back into this forever, even if all I did was dress up cute and fish
>>
File: vella.jpg (142KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
vella.jpg
142KB, 1200x790px
>>387018952
I dont think I've ever bothered to go past +11 or 12

>+20 is the new max

Is +10 still viable or am I fucked?
>>
>>387019289
I got a +10 OJ weapon, it's apparently not enough power to qualify for the dullahan fight. So basically, +10 will carry you through everything lvl 90 and below, but you'll need to get out of that shell for the lvl 95 stuff.
>>
So last time I played was when the Ice dragon was released Beokros or some shit like that.

How hard/expensive is to catch up? Also how is the grind nowadays? Is it still hard to find people for boats
>>
>>387019289
post more vella
>>
>>387017045
Pretty dead. Only salvation is the devs to copy past the gameplay on a future successful project
>>
File: cc.webm (3MB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
cc.webm
3MB, 683x720px
>>387019896
one for the road
>>
>>387017967
>Hot springs
nani
>>
A FUCKING U M B R E L L A
>>
File: inners.webm (3MB, 461x720px) Image search: [Google]
inners.webm
3MB, 461x720px
>>387020583

>>387019401
welp, time to possibly blow up shit again after all the effort

maybe the drop rate has improved
>>
>>387017045
The game is absolute trash. Raising the enhance cap to +20 make me even less incline to come back.
>>
>>387021503
Nobody really has a +20 nor is it feasible, you can be geared without it due to how s3 gear works.

>>387017045
Playing with a group of friends right now, RISE made it really easy to make new characters and raid, AP is easy to grind, free +10 90 sets to start you raiding. Only problem is raids are 4 man now outside of Neim
>>
How bad is NexonNA nowadays?

I left them after Combat Arms turned into a P2W shithole and they blamed the players for lack of interest in DFO after their fuckups.

Are they still running games into the ground?
>>
>>387021581
Stop being retarded. Endgame is stupidly expensive with LAYERS of rng which is raised even higher now with +20 cap. Being at +10 doesn't mean you're "geared"
>>
>>387021836
Attack cap for dullahan is easy obtainable with full +10s, and even then +12~+13 means you're pretty much set for a long time
>>
Rise removed level grinding completely so you can play all the characters to max level without grinding for eternity, they just moved all the eternal grinding to the late-game now.
>>
>>387017045
They dont allow brs so of course its ded game.
Brs make up half of the pop of all f2p mmos
>>
last i heard they added +20 or something and made it even harder to get to +15 and additional damage is even more important and you can get it on every piece. not to mention r6 scrolls, golden loot that is randomized, infusions, $32 outfit providing stat boosts, potions can be consumed while attacking, etc

really what the fuck were they thinking and what happened to this game. i thought the game hit a low with the intro to s2 and the diamond defense walls that were lakoria and kraken, but this is almost mobile gacha tier scam shit right here
>>
>>387022848
Almost everything you said was wrong outside of r6 scrolls and infusions. Infusions aren't that important.

People misunderstand gear in vindictus as mandatory, that +2 balance from infusion doesnt mean shit outside of looking cooler.
>>
>>387017045
why dont you masterbate before asking yourself if you want to play a korean grinder
>>
>>387022941
infusions are a small part yes, but the whole enhancing and +20 nonsense doesnt make anything better at all, nor does the fact that once you spend months farming those gold drops for your gear you better pay shekels to nexon if you dont want it to blow up enhancing/enchanting. the layers of rng on this game to get decent gear, and no i dont mean your crappy +10 double rA weapon, is insane and seems to get more ridiculous
>>
>>387022292

You say they removed grinding, but all they really did was make everything sub level 90 piss easy, so not only is it still a fucking grind, but there's not even a challenge.
>>
>>387023157
Blowing up weapons is free now that AP to bring them back is around 1.5k. The only difference is you can no longer upgrade the weapon you blow up if you bring it back, so if you blow up 12 > 13, you're stuck with the 12. Its a pretty good system imo because you'll always have a weapon on backup and theres little to no reason to not just go hard until it blows up. +20 is completely unreasonable, I've never seen anyone past 16 on the rankings on East and even then those players are the very very very minority and arent even rank 1. Most top 10 rankings are using mix and match +12/+13 90 gear still. Enchanting also doesnt blow up until rank 7/6 now, and 9/8s are still very good and will carry you until min/max whale status. The gate to get into content is gone, basically. Gearing is only for luxury to hit harder and big dick more.
>>
>>387023215
You still get to try out characters with all their abilities without having to grind weeks just to get to level 50-60 when all their basic skills are unlocked.
>>
>>387023953
>all their basic skills are unlocked.
not him but what
you mean I don't have to spam simple left click anymore for hours before I can do crazier shit now?
>>
Not worth playing because of the shitty engine it's trapped in.
>>
>>387019289
tfw almost no vella r34
>>
I dropped this game last year but the blute looks too good. The new slut looks somewhat fun to play as well
>>
They blocked my eastern europoor country even though I have had an account since the EU launch which was allowed before the merge or w/e took place.
>>
A lot of the game has been simplified as far as leveling and gearing goes, but the highest tier of gear at +20 is pretty much unobtainable by the majority of what little player base is left. Nexon is already one reason many people avoid it, and there have been a serious of awkward ban waves happening lately, which got some rather old players permanently banned because lolNexon. A lot of neat costumes have been added, and the gameplay is pretty refined at this point, but content is lackluster and only one end game dungeon can be considered "hard". I think Korea is getting a revamp to raids and some 20 player ones this fall but NA/EU won't get a lot of the changes because the player base is too small.

That said, Vindictus is tanking a fair bit in Korea. There's a lot of performance problems and a recent anti-cheat update over there made it so a lot of players couldn't log in consistently for about a month. They're having a hard time staying competitive with Black Desert and Blade & Soul. If you don't mind a small population, it wouldn't hurt coming back and leveling something quickly to have fun with for a little bit. But I wouldn't suggest dropping any money on it, even for cute/lewd/nice costumes. Make sure you use the non-Steam client as the Steam one can cause the anti-cheat to crash the game on start up for some systems, and is overall less stable due to the Steam overlay interfering with it.
>>
>>387025850
Didn't the Nexon Launcher have a bunch of security holes?
>>
I used to invest so much time and money into this game, but it just became endless RNG/grind and I can't deal anymore. Only thing that could bring be back is if Arisha gets an amazing second weapon.
>>
Jesus christ, you guys actually talked about the game instead of zero-dialogue waifu posting.
>>
Fucking iced strawberry brandy
>>
is there a girl that uses kai's weapons yet
>>
Please play Dragon Nest too, I'm bored and lonely in here ;-;
>>
they merged eu with na servers recently and deleted the eu accounts unless you indicated otherwise (by email which i never received) so yeah, no shit the playerbase is low, that's a lot of people who are never coming back because they deleted a load of accounts with paid-for goods
>>
Post more Vellas.
>>
>>387027373
The servers are not merged only the service. EU accounts that did not verify their email for the new platform got deleted and they got a year to do so.
>>
>>387027616
the last email i received containing the word 'vindictus' in it was in 2011. i don't know what email database they were using but i know others that this has happened to as well. they fucked up.
>>
>>387027690
You clearly had a different email registered then because all accounts received it.
>>
>>387027717
So you're saying I registered my account initially with my primary email address that I use everything for, then changed it to something else just for Vindictus for... reasons? Yeah, more likely is that it just went into the spam because everything Nexon does is laced with trying to get your money or was just never sent at all because they're also incompetent and generally just don't give a shit.

Fact is this happened to other people, they should never have just deleted accounts for the serious crime of not confirming email addresses, especially when people have put literally hundreds of dollars into the game.
>>
>>387027914
>Dollars

I don't know what the reason is but all Nexon emails I got went through just fine and so did many others.
>>
>>387027914
worked on my machine :)
>>
>>387023763
Pretty much this.

People caring about +20 are retarded.
>>
File: bg_1920_main_10.jpg (1MB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
bg_1920_main_10.jpg
1MB, 1920x1400px
>>387017045
>playing vindi instead of afking in the town
rofl
>>
wait, they removed the eu servers? Only way to play now is on the usa server? shit
>>
Should I try Vindictus if I'm a casual player? I don't have the sanity to reach +20, or the autism to clear the hardest raid everyday with a static group of min maxers, or the skill for expert pvp.

I probably only have time to play on weekends and I just want to make hot women in the creator and smack the shit outta monsters. Don't wanna deal with heavy RNG enchanting, I'll settle for something like +10 and be forever alone anyway. I've been mostly watching youtube videos and they're all korean players soloing bosses, combat looks fun.
>>
File: vindictus-7.jpg (426KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vindictus-7.jpg
426KB, 1920x1080px
>>387025850
is it still filled with people dying their gear in brightest neon colors?
>>
>>387029503
It's fun up until about level 30 and then you are just grinding for their game hours to look good. The mechanics were neat, Hurk was fun. Lann was fun, and learning the different characters was fun. Then it's just monotony.
>>
is Vindictus combat similar to the 3D Ninja Gaiden games?
>>
>>387029476
EU is still a thing and they have their own server. It's just maintained by NA Nexon now.

>>387029503
Sure. You can treat the game like single-player if you want.

>>387029628
I don't know, is it? Compare videos.
>>
>raise enhancement level to +20
>make it harder to get to +15 too
>make all the raids 4 man only except for like 1

It's shit.
>>
>>387029628
it's like monster hunter if all the enemies were as aggressive as rajang
>>
>>387023215
Dunno about the exp sub 90, but for 90-95 each level was around 3-4 s3 raids, that's a whole lot faster than how it used to be going from 80-90.
>>
>>387029503
Nobody plays pvp for skill. It's all seal trading.
>>
What's the character tier list?
>>
>>387025181
iirc Roy12 ported Vella in Honey Select.
>>
>>387031165
they're all pretty good
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.