[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expeditions Conquistador

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Anybody play this? Looks like a fun time.
>>
Vikings is more fun to play and more tightly focused

Conquistadors is a more interesting setting to me
>>
>>387010797
SJW trash
>>
>>387011147
whats sjw wabout it
>>
>>387010797

I had a lot of fun with it. I remember ranged weapons being underpowered as fuck though
>>
>>387011108
vikings is still a buggy shitpile

>>387011184
ahistorical "Grrl Powah!" shieldmaidens, and devs that ban from the steam hub for "suggesting it's possible to be racist against white people"
>>
File: freespeechtriggered.png (29KB, 1893x282px) Image search: [Google]
freespeechtriggered.png
29KB, 1893x282px
>>387011321
What do you expect when the devs and fans are mainly from SomethingAwful? Pic related.
>>
>>387011184
Half the characters are women. I can stretch my imagination for Vikings but the amount of female soldiers in Conquistador is as bad as Battlefield 1 is with blacks, it takes place in the 16th century Spanish army for fuck sake.
>>
I was surprised by how much fun I had with Expeditions. It's a small game, but the strategy is neat, the amount of choices is solid, and exploring and interacting with different groups is just fun to do.

I'd love to give Vikings a shot but macfag

And ignore the SJW complaints. The only actual SJW thing in the game is arguably that you can have female soldiers in game, but that's completely your choice. If you want to be historically accurate (which you don't even need to do in game, if you want to turn traitor and help out certain natives instead of the spanish, you can) just have an all male party or keep girls to the support roles.
>>
>>387011287
I haven't played Conquistador but that sounds like the opposite of Viking, in Viking archers are completely broken overpowered. The game's balance is fucked, there are so many weapon options but you really only need archers and shield characters to protect your archers.
>>
>>387011547
That site is still around? I stop paying attention to it after weev pulled the plug on SASS
>>
>>387010797
It's fantastic.

>>387011184
I don't recall anything being SJW about it. You can form a party of racists, treat the natives like shit and enslave them in the end.
>>
>>387013069
>You can form a party of racists, treat the natives like shit and enslave them in the end.

For real?
Ir sounds like a lot of fun
>>
File: 1LpEGKC.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1LpEGKC.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>>387010797
Haven't played it in years but you've just sparked my interest in it again just by the cover art, I remember it was fun but the combat was kinda weird for me. I was bad at it actually, they kicked me shit in most of the time.
>>
>>387010797
7/10
definitely worth checking out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.