[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball FighterZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Trunks Reveal Trailer.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks Reveal Trailer.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Krilin and Piccolo trailers when?
>>
>>387009663
Jump Festa?
NYCC?
>>
18 announcement when?
>>
>>387009817
>Jump Festa

JF will be straight fire with DBFZ new character announcement and that One Piece open world game for PS4.
>>
>>387009875
it's either her or Gotenks next
>>
>>387009931
>and that One Piece open world game for PS4.
Gross.
>>
>>387009663
do arcsys games have good tutorials?

I'm already not that great at fightans but when they dont even fucking teach you how to play the games I have no chance and get my dick pushed in online
>>
>>387010083
Faggot. I bet you like Bleach.
>>
>>387009931
>One Piece open world game
Zenoverse style One peice game when
>>
>>387010170
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator has a good tutorial so this could as well.
>>
>>387010273
Enough One Piece "fighting" games already.
>>
>>387010242
I wasn't even shitting on One Piece, but the open world part. I have never watched either.
>>
>>387009931
>One Piece open world game for PS4.
I actually forgot about that, If done right it could be awesome!
>>
>>387010489
Wasn't BotW open world done right? The producer is apparently taking cues from that.
>>
>Trunks joins the fight!

I'm wondering if Smash popularized these unnecessary quotes.
>>
>>387010820
>>387010820
Wait was there more info released about the game?
>>
>>387010841
Nah, Smash just popularized being unnecessary.
>>
>still no piccolo OR krillin announcement

Why? Everyone knows they're gonna be in the game. Should have shown them in the beginning.
>>
>>387010945
No, he just said in an interview he would like to make an open world One Piece game in the same vein as BotW.

2 years ago when he said he wanted to make a One Piece fighting game, Burning Blood was announced to be released the next year.
>>
>>387011305
They were revealed a while ago.
>>
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/

The urls read as:

-goku_ss

-vegeta_ss

-trunks

-gohan_y

-freeza

-majinboo_z

-cell

-kuririn

-piccolo

So that hints at alternate versions for Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Buu. SSB Goku has been leaked with SSB Vegeta as another potential character, another Gohan can only be Ultimate and we're obviously getting another Buu, Kid Buu most likely.
>>
>>387011305
Check like 2 weeks ago, they were announced at the same time.
>>
>>387011429
No one gives a shit about Kid Buu. Super Buu is better.
>>
>>387011572
back to gamefaqs
>>
>>387010170
yes. definitely, im shit at 2d fighting games but their tutorial taught me a shit ton. im still pretty terrible but atleast the tutorial gives me enough of a jumping off point to look at where i got to improve.
>>
Arcsys is doing this game right? Don't they also do Guilty Gear and Blazblue? How does a single company manage to build and maintain/balance so many different fighting games? Especially since it's not a megacorporation like Capcom.
>>
>>387012453
By not doing them all at the same time?
>>
>>387012453
They have two different teams
>>
>>387010170
xrd has a great one and the license is so huge im sure its a first priority

i also played the game the most by far at evo, played in 3/4 of the tournaments and honestly this game is so fucking easy. it has a fuck ton of layers but its so fucking simple on the surface and easy to grasp that i doubt you'll even need a tutorial besides learning fighting game fundamentals .
>>
Post the costume color palettes that you'll use for your main once the game comes out. Obligatory "greyscale shadow" or edgy red/black palette fags need not apply
>>
>>387012696
I always wanted a perfect cell skin that had the same color palette as the cell jrs but none of the dbz gamesi owned had it
>>
>>387011429
Ultimate Gohan is boring
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.