[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its not bad. I thought you said it sucked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Tales_of_Zestiria_JP_boxart.png (142KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
Tales_of_Zestiria_JP_boxart.png
142KB, 250x264px
Its not bad. I thought you said it sucked.
>>
File: 7ivjiD1t9gcm4.png (145KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
7ivjiD1t9gcm4.png
145KB, 448x448px
I know it didn't.
>>
File: 1496614221216.png (757KB, 700x711px) Image search: [Google]
1496614221216.png
757KB, 700x711px
>>387005189
Only mad Alishacucks said that.
>>
File: bestzeria.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestzeria.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
they should've removed the main gays and just made it about Edna's excellent adventures
>>
>>387005189
>I thought you said it sucked.
No, I said it sucked unless you're a literal faggot. That's a slight, but very meaningful, difference.
>>
File: 1494458617232.jpg (145KB, 1200x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1494458617232.jpg
145KB, 1200x1061px
>>387005954
Nope. Shouldn't removed Edna completely to make more room for best boys.
>>
>>387005954
Yeah, the characters are the low point of the game. I want to play as Sergei.
>>
>>387005189
I see you haven't gotten to the part where the story contradicts itself all over the place making up shit to be convenient for the characters to do shit they shouldn't be allowed to do
>>
>>387006117
Fucking spics
>>
>>387006149
I just beat the fire dungeon. The story is pretty straight forward I think.
>>
>>387005189
>Its not bad. I thought you said it sucked.

That's only because you don't know how much baba fucked fans over. The trailers and videos before the game came out led everyone to believe the Alisha was the main heroine. They hyped her up.

It was obvious they originally planned Alisha to be the main heroine and gave her a full set of battle skills. They led you on to think she's the main heroine. All the trailers hyped her up. They even let you use her for a small part of the game.... just to shove her off and ask you to pay for DLC for her story meanwhile making Rose the main Heroine.

Oh and the entire Zesteria story feels like a generic hero's story. Good guy Sorcey is holier than thou and always do the right thing. Kinda meh.... no twists or creative plot. It's generic as fuck.
>>
If you're playing it on PS4 or PC it's probably tolerable. If you played the original PS3 release it'll make you want to kill yourself.
>>
Guys I am playing Berseria, and I am on some raining port island to look for some medicine curing some pirate disease. Am I nearing the end? I've been putting it off for a moment but I am going to finish it if I was near the end.
>>
>>387007184
You're only done 1/3 of the game, no where near the end
>>
>>387005954
Yeah, we get it, you're a lolicon. Next you're going to say something to pretend that's not the reason you like Edna. You think I haven't seen it before?
>>
Mikleo and Edna are cute but everything else about the game is bad
>>
I need to go back and finish this one day. It wasn't so much the story or heroine switcheroo that bugged me, but the retarded equipment system
>>
>>387008752
Explain to me again what is wrong with the equipment system? I forgot
>>
>>387008752
The equipment system definitely was not polished enough
They either want you to continuously upgrade weak equipment that have the skills you want or use newer, more powerful equipment with random skills that weren't stacked or adjacent in the skill grid to unlock bonus skills
It felt like it couldn't decide whether they want skills to become more important in battle considering how many there are as well as bonus skills
>>
>>387009089
Is Berseria the same?
>>
>>387009296
no
you just grind out skills the equipment has and then you get to keep them forever
it's pretty straight forward like Vesperia, but not as good imo
>>
File: Tales of Zestiria 07.jpg (758KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Tales of Zestiria 07.jpg
758KB, 3840x2160px
>>387005189
I thought it wasn't bad. until I got to that fucking furry little faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.