[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was a good game. Stop being silly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

This was a good game. Stop being silly.
>>
File: BorderlandsBoxArt.jpg (302KB, 567x720px)
BorderlandsBoxArt.jpg
302KB, 567x720px
I prefer 1.
Don't get me wrong, 2 had great vault hunters and some quality of life changes but there is quite a bit wrong with it.
>>
>>386990328
>borderlands
>good
I think the word you looking for is "badass"
>>
>>386990328
I loved the gameplay but I couldn't stand the writing
>>
>>386990328
>Force slag in 2 and 2.5 playthrough
>Retard bulletsponge enemy
>Revolver and handgun are the same type of gun
>Retard badass token
>Level scale is fucked up
I agree that 1st playthrough is okay
>>
>>386990535
>>386990617

The writing was supposed to be campy was it not? I find most white dudebro humor to be cringy so I was able to ignore it. Even Claptrap was somewhat charming. You all make something out of nothing but will quickly stretch nothing into something (see BoTW praise)
>>
>>386990525
Agree.
Pro
>Krieg
>easier to save edit
Con
>Unnecessary voice overs
>writing somehow gets worse
>guns aren't as fun to use
>no cute Claptrap icons for weapons
>trying too hard to make you "care" about the story
And these too I guess >>386991002
>>
>>386991002
It wasn't without its flaws, no. But it was good. /v/ gives a pass to games for much more.
>>
>>386991204
/v/ only gives a pass when the gameplay is good enough to shoulder everything else. Borderlands 2 doesn't have that.
>>
>>386990328
Why everyone hates on BL2's loot pool and loot system in general is beyond me. I really fucking loved the way BL2 handled loot, I enjoyed farming specific named mobs or bosses for certain drops, and unique guns being given as quest rewards.

HOWEVER, I will say there needs to be a way to optimize your quest reward guns that can't be obtained again via some sort of augmenting/crafting system, because you either cheated to get a particular variant or you had to sit there and alt+f4 and keep turning the quest in over and over until you got a certain element or something.

BL3 needs a system wherein you put guns together with parts as a sidegrade to relying upon RNG.
>>
>>386991204
The exponential scaling ruins the entire fucking game. There's nothing "good" about it.
>>
yeah it's great, but overall I do like 1 more due to having a more fun endgame in my opinion.
doing chest runs and killing big bosses is way better than having to farm one enemy that corresponds to a particular legendary you want.
makes for more variety and more actual gameplay. Old Haven runs were always exciting and enjoyable to do because you always got at least something and there were lots of enemies to fight, killing BNK3R 900 times is not enjoyable in the same way (coming from someone that actually likes grind games). 2 did have better class building though, and every character felt great to play.

TPS did almost everything worse than 1 and 2, but had a couple alright features. I certainly hope 3 will be more in tune with 1, but I'd imagine they'll make it more like 2 if anything. which could certainly be worse all things considered
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.