[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was breddy gud, actually enjoyed it more than the main game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: specter-knight-all-armor.png (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
specter-knight-all-armor.png
122KB, 1920x1080px
That was breddy gud, actually enjoyed it more than the main game.
>>
Why the fuck can't King Knight's campaign reveal come sooner?
>>
>free DLC
>it's actually good

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>386987778
Because Shovel Knight was made by people who actually know what they're doing.
>>
I really enjoyed Plague Knight too, even if the levels are rehashed I love that campaign.
>>
>>386987778
Well not that free any more. They started selling the treasure trove package at a full price and each campaign separately.
>>
>>386989123
I found it hard to get used to the movement.
>>
When is King Knight`s Campaign coming out?
>>
>>386989642
they said it would be 2017
>>
File: 1466659276559.png (219KB, 1959x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1466659276559.png
219KB, 1959x1183px
>>386987321
It's coming a lot sooner than this one did, if you believe Yacht Club. Which is good, because it feels like a solid age since Plague of Shadows came out.
>>
>dlc is the best part of the game
>it's not on the disc
specter knight was thousand times more fun than shovel knight
>>
>>386989557
Explosion jumping definitely feels odd. But I like the "jump to fling downward" approach to projectiles.
>>
>>386989271
When? I still got Plague and Specter for free, but I downloaded the base game a long time ago.
>>
>>386989271
the full package isnt even all that expensive either. we dont deserve yacht club
>>
Top shill
>>
>>386992204
if you had the base game you automatically get upgraded to treasure trive for free, and all the dlc comes with it
>>
File: 1491582216705.gif (182KB, 366x214px) Image search: [Google]
1491582216705.gif
182KB, 366x214px
>>
Does anyone else kind of hope they don't try to make King Knight have some weird excuse for villainy? Like I love Plague Knight's and Specter Knight's campaigns, but I hope they keep King Knight as this arrogant ass just in it for his castle and money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.