[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just installed this and about to start my first playthrough.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3739.png (662KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3739.png
662KB, 768x960px
Just installed this and about to start my first playthrough. Are there any bugfixes/patches I should get before starting up? Also any tips/advice?
>>
>>386985771

definately restored content mod that adds deleted things.
>>
>>386985771
not if it's you're first time playing it in my opinion. just play it as is. also kotor is fucking boring as fuck but the characters and writing is good. kotor 2 isn't much better either.
>>
The one big thing is good builds tend to deliberately stop leveling on Taris for a while so you can maximize your force power gains when you become a Jedi.

I think the 3 most popular builds are like:
Soldier lvl 4 or 6 -> Guardian
Scout level 4 -> Sentinel
Rogue level 2 or 4 -> Consular
>>
>>386987319
xD
>>
F4 F5 when stuck
>>
>>386987136
*are good
as far as tips/advice goes: try starting out as a soldier and then either choose guardian or master as your sub-class when you can. if you choose soldier/master you'll have a decent number of feats from the soldier class and then eventually more force powers and force points from the master sub-class. if you go soldier/guardian you won't get the bonus force points or as many force powers.

and for atributes get everything at 10 then boost strength constitution and wisdom. don't bother wtih dex or charisma.
you can do what you want though.
>>
>>386987729
might as well mention Tattoine's endless XP
The game is pretty easy already and the combat is shitty, though.
>>
>>386987319
What the fuck? Did you just spoil the game for me you fucking cunt?
Is the game even worth playing anymore? I'm actually pissed.
>>
>>386985771

possibly a widescreen fix but you should be good to go anyway

>>386985860

that's kotor 2 dummy
>>
>>386985771
Don't ask /v/ if you don't want to be spoiled.
>>
>>386988064
yes they did. is it still worth playing? that's up to you.
>>
>>386985771
The game is designed around the player character using a lightsaber, there's a bug that will freeze you in place permanently if you're using ranged weapons underwater
>>
>>386988050
you can't go past level 20 though if i remember right.
>>
>>386988064
i knew going in and i still had fun playing it.
don't be a dumbass next time.
>>
>>386988064
He is a cunt but he got a point. Faggots will ruin your fun just because they can and you should have known this could happen.

Anyway, I also got spoilered but I still enjoyed the game.
>>
>>386985771
planet order: kasyyk, tattooine, mannan, korriban.

make sure you regularly talk with your companions to get their quests. you don't get anything special from them but it's fun to give them closure. at least i thought so. also makes being a dark jedi more fun at the end. he, he, he.
>>
just play the game, it's fairly doable no matter what build/class
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.