[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this is hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dancer of the boreal valley.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dancer of the boreal valley.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck this is hard
>>
>>386984770
just roll nigga
>>
Ye. My dick is
>>
stay behind and get the fuck away when she twirls, also roll left through her grab attack or lingering hitbox will catch ya
>>
File: 1502416922778.gif (580KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1502416922778.gif
580KB, 300x169px
Anyone know how I get into the part of the game where you fight nameless king? I think you use path of the dragon emote somewhere but I don't know where
>>
>>386984965
Go back to the Irithyl Dungeon, go down the lift on the lower cell floor and use the emote next to the dragon statue. It's the only palce where you really see outside.
>>
>>386984770
What kills you?
>>
>>386984770
>people hype this fight up as fuck
>get in
>throw a fireball
>takes off 1/8 of her health
>proceed to just stay away and throw fireballs
>easily defeated
Such a fucking dissapointment. So far, all the bass fights have been shit. Why is pyromancy so OP but magic so shit? I hope Nameless King isn't as easy. I'm about to fight him next.
>>
>>386984770
beat her first try lol
>>
>>386986562
Try not being a pyrobabby and see how you do.
>>
>>386984770
Her pattern is different from every other boss, learn it and it's one of the easiest
>>
>>386986562
>The age of fire is nearly dead
>Fire is super effective
Unintentional symbolism?
>>
>>386984770
Switch to your fastest weapon. Know how to dodge that grab. If you want to be extra safe you can wait till she does a combo in first phase then you can hit her 4-5 times.

Any other time in phase 1 you can do 1 or 2 hits and still be safe to dodge if she starts an attack.

During second phase you can just attack only when he finishes doing an AOE and when he finishes an overhead smash
>>
>>386984770
My favorite boss from DaS3 so far, (haven't beaten DLC yet). I can dance with her for hours.
>>
>>386984770
No it isn't. It just punishes you if you get greedy with your strikes. Stamina management is always essential, but the dancer is made to lure you into emptying your stamina bar because she takes time between her hits in the first stage and in the second she has crazy big combos that catch you of guard.
>>
>>386984770
Her healthpool is fucking tiny but I swear to fuck a prolonged fight with this bitch is hard as balls. Her moveset has shitty tells and she hits like a truck.
>>
>>386986664
Why would I want to intentionally gimp myself?
>>
>>386984770
Fuck Im hard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.