[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eldritch Horor Action-RPG with Dragon's Dogma gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: vidya.png (9KB, 532x543px) Image search: [Google]
vidya.png
9KB, 532x543px
Eldritch Horor Action-RPG with Dragon's Dogma gameplay
>>
Modern open world monster hunting game, like the Supernatural TV series (Without all the religious shit).
Having to hunt and kill shit like werewolves, vampires, ghosts, skinwalkers and such, preparing for each one with the right equipment and traps.
>>
>>386983337
Action adventure game where you can set up your own combo moves hit by hit choosing between a lot of martial arts techniques
>>
>>386983929
So God Hand?
>>
>>386984027
Actually God Hand 2
>>
I've always wanted to do a scavengey - crafty 2D platformer featuring a little robo dude
if you picked up some spikes, you could craft them to your head like a helmet, craft a gun that can fire them, attach them to something and throw them, use them as shrapnel in an explosive
something like that
it'd take way too long to think up all the combinations of every material and i'm not too serious about it but it's always been in my head
>>
>>386983337
PUBG/DayZ/H1Z1/Battle Royal with a much smaller map, 40 players and Dark Souls combat, weapons, visuals, aesthetics, armours.

Everyone starts as Human form with no weapons, when you die you turn into a hollow which basically respawns you somewhere on the map with a second chance, dying in hollow form makes you permanently out of the match.

Bosses and AI enemies are roaming the fields and castles/structures. You can play entirely in an offline single player mode if you wanted just to farm for armours and visual upgrades.

There would be covenants and "teams" you can join on faction mode servers where you team up with a heap of Blue Sentinals and roam around looking for red shits to kill.
>>
>>386983337
Breath of the wild.
>>
File: 1481315280279.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1481315280279.png
108KB, 357x368px
>tfw to intelligent to have ideas
>>
>>386984126
We are like bro in the head, I thought exactly teh same.
And if you find some teddybears you can shoot them at enemies and decorate your house!
>>
>>386983337
stargate themed X-Com game.
>>
>>386983337
point and click adventure where you have a control panel and every day you have new options as to what to do with the world
so first day would be something like "all women now have self-awareness and gain the ability to apologize" so that would cause either massive suicides or a new age for humanity
after you press you can actually travel around to anywhere in the world and watch what happens
you come back the day after and have new options but the ones you made before carry over
i call it "what if god was one of us ( you)"
>>
>>386983337
A stealth game you play as a succubus and infiltrate human neighborhoods to sleepmolest people while avoiding detection from things like dogs, police, and exorcists. Should have some degree of shapeshifting and hiding in shadow techniques.
>>
>>386984849
>99% chance going through the gate unharmed
>>
Open world real time civil war game. You play as a sniper for either side, managing weight, hunger/hydration and disease picking and chosing which battles to fight in for your side. Attacking at night to steal supplies for you or your side, killing enemy officers or just causing chaos for the enemy. Very sniper elite/ The division feel to it.
>>
>>386983471
Like Witcher but modern then?
>>
>>386983337
Warthunder but with modern jets and tanks, infinite spawn arcade game mode and far less grind
>>
>>386985240
Yeah, i guess.
Never played The Witcher.
>>
>>386983337
>dragon's dogma
>kys
>>
I don't wanna be the party pooper, but I reckon, you shouldn't state your ideas here, if you want them to become real, cuz the studios and decis can't pick it up .even if studios think it's good, as you could sue the shit out of 'em for stealing your ideas.
>>
Touhou parody of 5 nights at freddy's.

Hong meiling has to guard the mansion gate whilst:
1. getting enough sleep
2. accepting book deliveries before marisa steals them (miss too many and lose from patchouli)
3. stopping flan from breaking out of the mansion
4. Avoid getting caught asleep by sakura (the sound of the clock ticking will stop just before time stops for you, giving you a brief moment to wake up)
5. chasing off fairies if/when too many build up
>>
You play as a cop who keeps getting dragged into a bunch of paranormal and supernatural events. It would be set in an open world small New England town that feels like Deadly Premonition or Bully.
>>
>>386983337
Co-op central RTS game, but not as restrictive or counter-normative like C&C4 was.
>You and a friend share resources, you can comfily set up the base and defenses while managing most of the resource, while your partner doles units and fight strategies
>>
>>386986603
Oh, and also some of >>386983471 would be present in the game.
>>
>>386983337
The adverts for mobile games but real
>>
>>386983337
Sounds like Bloodborne only Bloodborne has better combat than dragons dogma
>>
>>386985694
>>kys
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>386983337
Princess Maker, but you raise a whole class of an adventuring school.
>>
>>386984729
tfw too much to.
>>
Princess Maker, but for dogs
>>
File: Sem título.png (3KB, 348x245px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
3KB, 348x245px
A puzzle game where you are "water" and need to pass the obstacles by using the trasnformation of vapor,ice cube and water.

if you wanna pass by slumps with a metal rail you would need to use inertia and the water+ice trasnformation to slide the obstacle or slowly grow and ungrow like some sort of snails/snake do
>>
>>386987731
Yes, please. Only if it's lewd.
>>
Yakuza-styled Action/RPG with a visual style similar to Killer 7 and fighting game motions for certain moves.
>>
File: 1475619354466.jpg (32KB, 496x478px) Image search: [Google]
1475619354466.jpg
32KB, 496x478px
>>386987843
>>
An FPS RPG based on the Yugoslav wars, where you can create a character based on the countries you choose (Croat/Serb/Bosnian/Slovenian/Macedonian).
>>
>>386983337
Persona but you're magical girls
>>
File: sims3.jpg (495KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sims3.jpg
495KB, 1600x900px
>>386983337
Bloodborne but not derivative

>Interesting and varied boss fights that don't rely solely on "pretty decent" action mechanics (akin to Zelda but with less handholding)
>insanity and beasthood are actual game mechanics and not just meters
>fleshed out npc interactions that actually influence your experience and aren't just half assed, often obtuse for the sake of being obtuse, side content
>lanterns outside the boss arena and estus style healing items
>>
File: Cadpig.jpg (31KB, 715x520px) Image search: [Google]
Cadpig.jpg
31KB, 715x520px
>>386988008
LPS is not MLP.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.