[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these has caused the most amount of butthurt on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 2017_08_12_032938.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017_08_12_032938.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
Which one of these has caused the most amount of butthurt on /v/?
>Bayonetta 2 being a WiiU exclusive
>Bloodborne being a PS4 exclusive
>Monster Hunter World being multiplatform title for everyone except Nintendo
/v/ gets mad and ass-ravged over a lot of shit, but in recent years these three have generated a mountain of salt.
>>
>>386975849
Bayo 2 caused me the most ass hurt
>>
>>386975849
Toddlers got so mad over MH World that they invented some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory accusing Capcom of faking the Youtube view numbers. So that.
>>
>>386976146
Like a lot of other people, I never got a chance to play the first one. So when the second one got announce I didn't understand why people were getting so upset.
>>
Bayo assblasting level is low since you can now play it on PC thanks to CEMU, Bloodborne still make some people butt-ravaged, but nobody gives a fuck but some falseflaggers. MHW on other hands is going strong since the most autistic fanbase (Nintendo) is combletely anal devasted since everybody (ps4, xbone, PC) can play it and they're aware that they will never ever play it, wile other consoles can go hunt big monsters with friends.
>>
>>386976547
It really shouldn't have been a big deal to nintendo fans since most of them claim to have a PC.
>>
>>386976691
except that most of them don't.
>>
>>386976278
People got so butthurt about Bayo 2 that they created petitions to get the game cancelled and shit up every thread about the game to this day

People got so butthurt over Bloodborne that they still call it the only PS4 game and create entire console war shitposting threads about it to this day

I'd say Bloodborne is still at the top for the range it covers, followed by MH World and then Bayo 2
>>
MHW doesn't compare to Bloodborne/Bayo 2 butthurt, replace it with something else
>>
>>386976278
Got I'm so glad Capcom finally switched to a proper platform and I don't have to buy a Fisher Price toy just to play it.
>>
>>386975849
Bloodborne,

I fucking love HP Lovecraft and a lack of good games inspired by HP Lovecraft lore drives me nuts, especially anything with action elements.

The only action game I can name off the top of my head at the moment for PC that was inspired by Lovecraft and was "decent" is Call of Cthulhu, a terribly glitchy and dated game now.
>>
>>386976931
You have an example?
>>
>>386977001
Well there's another CoC game coming soon so you have that to look forward to.
>>
>>386977008
the TWEWY iOS reveal
>>
BB was both very successful and it was a rare 11/10 game.
b2 was another good platinum game that never got any sales.

MH caused butache to the 23 people that bought a WiiU2.
>>
>>386975849
>MHW

Really? All I see is a bunch of underage console warriors shitposting about nintendo not getting it and most of that was only immediately after e3.
>>
>>386975849
Innocent dolphins have been kicked in their vagina because of Bayonetta 2, never forget.
>>
>>386976146
>>386976331

bought the Bayo 1 & 2 special edition earlier this week.
games are CUHRAAAAYZEEE fun.
no regrets.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>386977312
>innocent dolphins have been kicked in the vagina because of Bayonetta 2
Wah?
>>
>>386976278
The Youtube views on that trailer are from pre-roll ads.
>>
>>386977460
Never got to play it, but I'm sure bayo 2 is fun. BB was good and hopefully MY can be too.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x800px
>>386976761
>>386976691

>it's now a thing to PRETEND to be a mustard on /v/
>>
File: 1470552015617.jpg (39KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470552015617.jpg
39KB, 555x800px
Bloodborne because of the $270 entrance fee
>>
>>386977008
FF13 getting a 360 release in the west.
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1000x800px
>>386978010
>could play multiplats as well as exclusives
>chooses to bank on PC once again
>mad whem PC doesn't get all the games he wants AGAIN

It's kind of hard to be sympathetic to mustards, for all the responses i will get about "why should i settle for less" i get it, but don't get mad EVERY GEN when you finally give in AGAIN and get the console AGAIN
>>
>>386977116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mkOx1fH2G0

I'm monitoring it religiously, really fucking hope it's good. I also hope it has some combat sequences of something.

I mean, I like interactive horror games where you solve puzzles and have to avoid monstrosities. I've literally bought every game Frictional has produced from Penumbra to SOMA.

But horror doesn't really do it for me anymore, I enjoy the story and otherwise am more interested in fun gameplay to go with it.
>>
>>386975849
I'd say Bloodborne caused the most asshurt for the longest, it still causes asshurt to this day.
It triggers all groups successfully, PCbros, Xbots and Nintentoddlers.

Bayonetta isn't actually that popular so being a Nintendo exclusive was smart (since the Nintentoddlers were desperate for games that aren't for 3 year olds and would certainly buy it)

Monster hunter is somewhat popular but the only people asshurt are Nintentoddlers so therefore its less butthurt than Bloodborne generates.
>>
>>386975849
On /v/? None of those. The two biggest upsets caused TO THIS DAY, were TLOU and Life Is Strange. Can you deny it?
>>
>>386978967
I can understand TLOU, but why LiS?
>>
>>386979587
Because despite what a lot of /v/ predicted before release, it was reaction outside of /v/ was overwhelmingly positve and 50/50 inside of /v/ with now people either saying
>you told me this was shit /v/ you lied
Or
>i havn't even played the game but let me tell you why it's shit!
And it's STILL getting discussed regularly two years later and two more games are on the way because it was so profitable. Next time there is a LiS thread, go in it and see how much the butt blasted "don't care" about LiS for all 400+ replies.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.