[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread about pic related. To avoid thread derailment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-XD_EN_boxart.jpg (29KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
250px-XD_EN_boxart.jpg
29KB, 250x349px
Let's have a thread about pic related. To avoid thread derailment, please refer to the game as 'Gale of Darkness' and not 'Pokemon XD'. I'm sure you already know why.

Starter question: Better or worse than Colosseum?
>>
>XD

>>>/out/
>>
>>386974072
>Pokemon XD
>XD

Fuck off
>>
>>386974139
I specifically requested the opposite of this
>>
XD
>>
File: 2e1.gif (133KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
2e1.gif
133KB, 200x218px
it's an okay game but for some reason i expected it to be funny.

i dunno why...
>>
>>386974072
>Decide to pop this game in
>Have absolutely no idea where I am or what I'm doing
>Like 28 hours in
Guess I'll restart.

>Have had a Mad Catz GC link cable for ages
>It just does not work, and never has for no fucking reason
>Can't trade any Pokemon off of it
I fucking hate you Mad Catz
>>
>>386974072
I think that it was slightly worse that it felt more childlike with the kid protagonist, and the mecha-Groundon. The scouter was a decent replacement for the girl, and having a way of catching pokemon was definitely a good addition. I feel it's pretty even, but prefer having Espeon and Umbreon duo instead of choosing my Eevee
>>
>>386974072
I'd say it stands on the same ground as Colosseum. In it's own right, it improved on things from the original, and actually introduced wild pokemon, but motorbike > moped. The real question here:
Can one truly be better than the other if both games have Mirror B?
>>
>>386974072
Better, I just wish it didn't run like shit in some areas on dolphin.
>>
>>386974379
>I fucking hate you Mad Catz
They're going under now, so at least you have your revenge.
>>
>>386974446
Runs perfectly fine on Gamecube.
Going back, it's pretty odd how good the games looked, and how plenty of them hold up to today's standards.
>>
>>386974072
I have had the music in this game stuck in my head ever since I rented it around when it came out. I kinda wish I never played it so I wouldn't be tortured by remembering all the music.

Also I hope Miror B makes some return eventually, he's too great of a character to be forgotten
>>
>tfw Genius Sonority loves Pokemon more than Gamefreak
>>
Great game, probably the best spinoff so far desu. Some concepts in Colosseum were better tho. Music is top tier
>>
File: Intro.webm (957KB, 700x562px) Image search: [Google]
Intro.webm
957KB, 700x562px
It's a pretty good game.

>>386976224
Of course, they're not being forced to make the same games for 20+ years.
>>
>>386974072
>XD
>>
>>386974395
Yeah, Gale of Darkness definitely improved on the gameplay of Colosseum but Colosseum had way better character and area designs. Edgelord me loved that game, it was basically the closest thing we've gotten to "WHAT IF MARIO TURNED EVIL AND BECAME A MURDERER"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.