[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://glitchwave.com/charts/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: glitchwave.png (193KB, 931x751px)
glitchwave.png
193KB, 931x751px
Are these truly the best games mankind has made?
>>
Rateyourmusic's top charts are notoriously awful so I don't see why Glitchwave would be any different
It's also brand new though and they've got all the right pieces in place so hopefully it shifts around a little
Also Earthbound is one of my favorite games ever and I think Mother 3 is overrated to shit
>>
Literal /v/-core games. Fuck off.
>>
>>386968268
I was wondering when we were finally going to get a rateyourmusic for video games.

Now we can finally settle the debate once and for all.
>>
>>386970406
>I was wondering when we were finally going to get a rateyourmusic for video games
What person in their right mind would ever wonder that
>>
>>386968268
>mother 3
>better than earthbound
>>
>>386970279
How is RYM charts awful? Its mostly popular music and the cinema is just fine.
>>
>>386968268
>everyone tries to vote for "obscure" stuff to show how in the know they are
Yeah nah, even worse than game journo's toplists.
>>
>dark souls that high

This hobby is so fucking shit.
>>
Sturgeon's law. And, the answer is no. Slapping bunch of numbers on shit is a retarded idea.
>>
>>386968268
yes
>>
>all nip games
>mother 3 in #1
>mother 3 above 2
>silent hill and dark souls being anywhere near the top
>>
>>386970629
The major candidates are all there but the way they're ordered is preposterous (no way in hell Paranoid is one of the top 20 albums ever made), and then after the top 40 there are a lot of questionable candidates (f#a#, The Bends, Souvlaki)
It's not bad but I would never take it as an objective indicator of anything and in my experience the video game crowd puts way more stock into reviews and scoring than anyone else so we'll see how this pans out
>>
>>386970779
Dark Souls is the best game from the last decade
get over it, shitter
>>
>>386971025
Are you suggesting F#A# Inifnity and Souvlaki don't deserve their spot on the list? Because I'll fight you
>>
>>386971270
F#A# is def the best Godspeed album and one of the best post-rock albums period but look at the albums it beats out and tell me it deserves to be there
And I used to be super into Souvlaki but nowadays I feel like Slowdive in general is one of the most overrated shoegaze acts honestly, it pains me to say that because I love half of Souvlaki but the other half is just super boring. And again it especially doesn't deserve to be there given the albums that it outranks
I mean come on, Either/Or + SAW 85-92 + Another Green World are ALL out of the top 100. That should be a crime
>>
>>386971082
you unironically think that, your the fucking shitter. the only reason anyone thinksa they're good is from austistic memes and the forced "ayy lmao theyre so hard!! xD" marketing
>>
>>386968268
>no 1 of all time
>192 ratings
cute
>>
>>386971606
Oh I understand your previous post now, it sounded like you didn't like any of the albums on the top spots. But yeah, it's almost a popularity contest and no doubt the video game list will end up being similar. Sort of what you get when you just let anyone assign an arbitrary number to a game.
>>
>>386972471
Yeah no I like all three of those albums I just don't know that I necessarily agree with how high they are
The difference is that the RYM community + /mu/ + whoever else all kind of acknowledges that the top charts are super subjective and more of a rough guide than anything else while I've seen people take review scores and rankings at face value in video games more than anything else so I dunno
>>
>>386968268
>no MGS3
>>
>>386971887
It's in beta.
>>
>>386968268
>mother 3
>the best game of all time
it's not even the best game in its series
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.